Trump only running ‘to stay out of prison’

Social Media

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Don't bother trying to defend Trump. Both sides seems to the be talking point today.

Genuinely curious. How is it defending him to call him "scummy towards women"  and a "legendary BS artist"? Or hoping that he does not get the nomination?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

To the collective "you" - What I really don't get is this: why does this criminal have such a hold over your brain? Why can he tell you such blatant lies and you just suck them up and say "Yup, fearful leader tells us so it must be true." How is this mass unable to perform even the simplest of critical thinking?

If you have Netflix, watch Ordinary Men, a fascinating documentary on the atrocities ordinary people will commit on the instructions of the state. 
It’s a lesson in the dangers of the hold over people that extremism can do and how they will willingly commit heinous acts with ease and how they justify it to themselves. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, candide said:

"A New York judge has found Donald Trump and his adult sons liable for fraud, saying the Trumps provided false financial statements for roughly a decade.

Judge Arthur Engoron’s ruling came days before the civil case involving the New York attorney general’s office and the former president was set to go to trial."

New York judge finds Donald Trump liable for fraud

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/trump-organization-business-fraud/index.html

From the BBC News website this morning 27 September 2023.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66931855

Oh Dear How Sad Never Mind.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Unfortunately for you, he's absolutely right.

I couldn't care less. I'm not American. But Americans are so intrenched in personality politics. The country is the laughing stock of the world. What a mess your politicians have made of the country. But it seems no one care about that. It's just about stopping Trump or Biden depending on which camp you are in. It's really sad.

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am just going by what he actually said .

Are you hearing something different to what I am hearing ?

Did you hear him say that you can inject disinfectant ?

I heard him ask a question as to whether you can or not  , he was asking  question which he didn't know the answer to .

Although as POTUS , he really should have done some more research before asking such a question 

He was asking dumb questions and was a total embarrassment.

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, billd766 said:

From the BBC News website this morning 27 September 2023.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66931855

Oh Dear How Sad Never Mind.jpg

From the BBC article

"That is a fantasy world, not the real world."

The judge determined that Mr Trump:

Overvalued Mar-a-Lago by 2,300% in one financial statement

Overvalued his penthouse at Trump Tower in New York by claiming that it was three times its actual size

"Absurdly" argued that calculating the area of the penthouse was subjective, ruling "a discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlieKo said:

I couldn't care less. I'm not American. But Americans are so intrenched in personality politics. The country is the laughing stock of the world. What a mess your politicians have made of the country. But it seems no one care about that. It's just about stopping Trump or Biden depending on which camp you are in. It's really sad.

To be fair it's only really been this pronounced because of Trump. Obama V MCain wasn't as bad (apart from the racists of course), Bush V Gore, Clinton V George W were much more about policy and GOP v Dem.

Identity politics have becaome the norm now in America, mostly because of Trump.

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

If he can return to the White House

then that will be the final nail in the coffin and my faith in the legal system--thus making me a full time hansum man--at least the thai ladies will be happy----so be it...Im with Law and Order--and no not the tv show.....Justice.....good luck to the GOP lackies that chained themselves to him

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

Is it really because of Trump? I mean Biden is just a puppet the strings being pulled by someone behind the scenes! It seems to me there is a vendetta emanating from  maybe the Clintons and Obama who it is suggested is really running the show. Clinton herself yet again pushing Russian interference. It seems like an easy excuse to make for a failed political system that has stopped working! It is an obsession to keep Trump out of office regardless of the damage to the country. All so Clinton can get some payback for losing to Trump!

just curious, do u care to elaborate on that comment, any supporting reliable source data would be welcomed

Edited by Mavideol
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

If you have proof that Biden is just a puppet whose strings are being pulled by someone behind the scenes then please provide it, otherwise I’m going to have to call BS.

And of course it’s all because of Trump, jeez! How on earth is it possible that dozens of millions of Americans have adopted a two-timing conman, cheat, liar, adulterer and above all grifter to be their lord and savior, and have pinned all their hopes on this narcissistic crybaby? All those people have gone down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory thinking and they believe Trump is snow-white, despite the truckloads of evidence against him, and the 91 criminal indictments. All those people also believe that Biden is the anti-christ who has committed heinous crimes, even though not the tiniest shred of evidence has ever been produced.

Who are you talking about. Trump or Biden? 

• Sad 3

Just now, CharlieKo said:

If you can't see that Biden is senile then you are blind!

... by your answer it appears you have no evidence whatsoever, you are just blowing up hot air without proof of anything, that's pity

28 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Fraudster & Senile  definition .... as u can see when I make a comment I do provide backing data

AUDIO: New York judge finds Donald Trump guilty of fraud

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-09-27/new-york-judge-finds-donald-trump-guilty-of-fraud/102907340

That's like the ex-pats who used to lie about having 800 000 Baht in their bank accounts to get a retirement visa 

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

... by your answer it appears you have no evidence whatsoever, you are just blowing up hot air without proof of anything, that's pity

the only evidence needed is Biden is senile. No way is he making policy decisions. He can't even string a sentence together.  

• Sad 1