Bottom’s up: 50 year old Thai woman takes legal action against cheeky neighbour in morning merit mishap

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Watinee loudly banged a bucket to drive away evil spirits

at this point Muan exited her residence and exposed her bare bottom. 

I think that Muan tried to entice Watinee to bang on her bottom instead of the bucket

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

What this article seems to miss out is that it is very rude in Thai culture to show your behind sticking it out, to someone covered or not.  same as go f my ass.

When I was young it was a fun thing to do to 'moon' people. Eg if you were passing a group of people waiting for a bus, you would drop your kecks and show them your bare ass. Funny as hell.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, retarius said:

When I was young it was a fun thing to do to 'moon' people. Eg if you were passing a group of people waiting for a bus, you would drop your kecks and show them your bare ass. Funny as hell.

Kind of gay

• Like 2

I don't have words to describe this society and the things they do,    grown men and women .. lunatics,  nutcases,  they do things that a 5yr wouldn't do because he knows better .......   unbelievable  !

Edited by steven100
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, retarius said:

"Funny as hell."

Meh.