Thai billionaire’s fortune plummets: Freelance girlfriend accused of fraud, theft

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Only if you can't read, of course.

I can.
Show me the link to the original article on Khaosod. Pedant. It should have been clear that I was referring to The Thaiger not providing a link to the story on Khaosod. Apologies for neglecting to spoon feed you. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Wonderful lesson that they can lead the locals around too by their ..... shall we say...libido! Normally Thai men do not have the assets to be targets... and foreigners are popular sponsors, mostly because they spend a lot of time elsewhere. 

'More money that sense' fits!

• Like 2

not that unusual. Years ago there was a massage parlor girl who had friends who were big Army, Police and a Prime Minister. She drove a yellow Ferrari. Her sponsors never complained. She used to do short times near Robinsons Ratchada.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Are we expected to feel sympathy for this fool? It sounds like he started spending stupid amounts of money very early on. That was dumb. A man must take his time and get to know her first. 

Darwin was right. The theory of natural selection, means we all have to exhibit certain survival skills, to thrive in this world. Self protection is just one of those skills. Some have it, some do not. Those who do not are prey for the darker spirits who live like vampires, feeding on the misfortune of others. 

I feel sympathy for people who lack the brains, to have empty, to understand the possibility of alzheimer too. Imagine how much sympathy I must have, living here.

Oh and wait, let me guess, it would not been said if he was worth only 500K from the start.

Edited by ChaiyaTH