ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

9 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

These kind of reports together with high civilian casualty numbers (especially children) is likely to harm Israel’s reputation and weaken support from the international community.

I’m sure it will, which is why Hams hides behind its civilian population, and builds its command centres under hospitals, schools, and nurseries; anyone that understands the ideology of Hamas knows that they actively want more Palestinian civilians killed, especially children.

It is a war crime to place military installations in, or under, any such facilities, but it should be obvious to even their most ardent supporters that this is a deliberate act and they care not a jot for the poor terrified civilians whose welfare they are responsibility for.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Because Lebanon.

Because Iraq.

Because a one-state solution is not a thing.

Could you possibly get back to the topic?

Lebanon?

Iraq?

If a one state solution is not a thing and a two state solution is not a thing - what is the solution?

Carpet bombing?

5 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I’m sure it will, which is why Hams hides behind its civilian population, and builds its command centres under hospitals, schools, and nurseries; anyone that understands the ideology of Hamas knows that they actively want more Palestinian civilians killed, especially children.

It is a war crime to place military installations in, or under, any such facilities, but it should be obvious to even their most ardent supporters that this is a deliberate act and they care not a jot for the poor terrified civilians whose welfare they are responsibility for.

All of this is known, by all.

And yet Israel does what?

Hook, line and sinker.

14 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What happened when the Hamas factions of Gaza met with he Hamas factions of the West bank ?

Did they unite,  surge North and then join up with Hezbollah coming down from Lebanon ?

When do you expect the united Gazians, West bankers and Hezbollah to declare victory over the Zionists ?

I've provided 3D feedback from Rybar, but it has been deleted.

1. Yemen started to launch missiles and drones to Israel since 7th of October and confirmed more involvement after IDF ground invasion start in Gaza.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-warns-possible-hostile-aircraft-near-red-sea-city-eilat-2023-10-31/

2. Lebanese HZB started multiple attacks into Palestine. Hassan Nasrallah will give this Friday 3rd of November a public speech if he will get further involved against Israel after IDF ground offensive in Gaza.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hezbollah-chief-nasrallah-to-give-first-public-speech-since-start-of-the-war-friday/

3. West Bank Palestinians are victims of multiple pogroms/extra judicial killings from Israeli settlers ands IDF/Police since 7th of October 2023.

To note : unification of all Palestinian factions has been realized since 7th of October 2023. Further extension with Yemen, HZB, Turkey is ongoing.

The contrary can be said about the split of Israeli government, which nobody here wants to discuss.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I have seen a lot of comments on this thread defending, excusing, deflecting, and even trying to justify the atrocities carried out by the terrorist government of Gaza, Hamas; but you are saying that Israeli civilians were possibly not killed on 7/10, but the accusation was said over and over again to make it true.

And you had the temerity to start your comment with “in fairness” …. after which you then proceeded to promote yourself as the thread’s number one apologist for Hamas. shame on you.

No you haven’t.

Show a single post where anyone has justified Hamas’s terrorism.

Why not just be honest?

Make your points, but be honest.

Its not hard.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

So 7/10 was 'merely heated'? Do go on about how you do not support Hamas agenda, after this minimization attempt.

Yep, went from a tepid war to a hot one.

If being factual qualifies as supporting Hamas, then sign me up.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

There are no Israeli terrorists in this war. Other than in your warped posts.

I would posit that there are actually more Israeli terrorists than there are Palestinian ones. 

2 hours ago, Morch said:

There was no such blanket condemnation of both sides as you claim.

Where did I claim such a thing?

There should be and there isn’t, perhaps one of the top three things I’ve argued for over the last 200+ pages.

You can’t even bring yourself to condemn 4,000 (or is it 5,000 by now) innocent children being blown to pieces.

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

Yes he knew and they were told to leave prior to the strike some did some returned but you left that bit out still kicking didn't you ?

2 hours ago, Morch said:

The explanation for such things was discussed numerous times by now. That you either refuse to accept facts, or unable to learn them is obvious.

Civilians are not offered 100% protection by international laws regarding the conduct of war. There are many situations in which such protections can be ignored. For example, if the target is used for military purposes. In that case, the violation would actually be with the side having civilians on the premises. Further, even with clear knowledge that civilians will be hurt or killed, what determines the right to attack is the significance of the target relative to expected casualties.

Now, you can go on one of your fiery fact-free rants and toss blame and scorn all about. That's what you do. But Israel did not set up these rules. You don't like it? Go on a campaign to change the rules.

Not everything that you cry 'war crime' about is actually a war crime.

As for your last line - wait for it. How many of the casualties were Hamas operatives? How many civilians? How verified are the reports?

So Israel knowingly bombs civilians and Hamas are the only bad guys.

Got it.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Israel isn't a theocracy either.

Israel is responding to a barbaric terrorist massacre just as any country would do.

🤷

There is a raging debate inside Israel as many Israeli’s fear the country is precipitously close to becoming a full fledged theocracy.

Lao Tzu once said, “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” Lately, it seems like Israel is heading in the direction of theocracy.

https://m.jpost.com/opinion/article-728728

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Israel isn't a theocracy either.

Israel is responding to a barbaric terrorist massacre just as any country would do.

Why is Netanyahu quoting the Torah/Bible so much lately...?

Quote from source :

"The Bible says that 'there is a time for peace and a time for war.' This is a time for war," Netanyahu told a press conference, quoting Ecclesiastes, a book in both the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh) and Old Testament of the Christian Bible."

"On Saturday, he invoked the Amalekites, a warring tribe mentioned in several books of the Hebrew and Christian scriptures, to justify his actions in the besieged Palestinian enclave."

“With shared forces, with deep faith in the justice of our cause and in the eternity of Israel, we will realize the prophecy of Isaiah 60:18 – 'Violence shall no more be heard in your land, desolation nor destruction within your borders; but you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise',” he said."

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/netanyahu-again-invokes-sacred-scripture-to-defend-israeli-war-on-gaza/3038425

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Israel is at war for the survival of their nation state. They are surrounded by hostile enemies on three sides (with support from Iran).

War is hell but Hamas started this war and Israel didn’t want it but now they must fight it.

Israel must make many hard war time decisions and trade offs including about hostages and human shields of legit targets.

In the fog of war Israel will make some mistakes, some horrible.

But a war is not a garden party  Hamas chose this war.

Who chose occupation?

Who chose expansionary settlements?

Who chose apartheid?

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Israel is at war for the survival of their nation state. They are surrounded by hostile enemies on three sides (with support from Iran).

War is hell but Hamas started this war and Israel didn’t want it but now they must fight it.

Israel must make many hard war time decisions and trade offs including about hostages and human shields of legit targets.

In the fog of war Israel will make some mistakes, some horrible.

But a war is not a garden party  Hamas chose this war.

When the PLO was founded in 1964 just where was this fabled Palestine they wanted to liberate? Gaza was Egyptian, west bank etc Jordanian and Jerusalem controlled by muslims. Their intention carried on by Hamas is the destruction of Israel and a muslim state put in its place. Before 1967 Israel occupied only Israel, all the occupations, mostly given up were as a result of muslim attacks and not Israeli aggressions. Israel needs to end these jihadists once and for all and crush their hate filled support, Israel is not going anywhere. 

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Who chose occupation?

Who chose expansionary settlements?

Who chose apartheid?

Who this who that join in with the debate and the Topic? If you do not want to debate the topic leave it to the ones debating " Israel is at War " MoJo.

• Confused 2

Just now, BarraMarra said:

A question I have asked many times on this thread but is never answered so i will ask again. Prior to 7th of Oct. Were Air strikes and the casualty figures we see every day being carried out by Israel before the 7th.

Because it’s a stupid question.

Were there air strikes - yes there were.

September 25 2023:

NOUR SHAMS REFUGEE CAMP, West Bank (AP) — Israeli airstrikes struck militant sites in Gaza on Sunday for the third straight day, the Israeli military said, after Palestinian militants near the border fence launched incendiary balloons into Israel and threw an explosive at soldiers. The strike came on the heels of an Israeli military raid in the northern West Bank that Palestinian health officials said killed two Palestinians.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-west-bank-military-gaza-yom-kippur-ba539fdd4b36b786cf55ba6a420a12cc

Perhaps if there had been no air strikes before October 7th there wouldn’t have been so much death and destruction since then.

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Because it’s a stupid question.

Were there air strikes - yes there were.

September 25 2023:

NOUR SHAMS REFUGEE CAMP, West Bank (AP) — Israeli airstrikes struck militant sites in Gaza on Sunday for the third straight day, the Israeli military said, after Palestinian militants near the border fence launched incendiary balloons into Israel and threw an explosive at soldiers. The strike came on the heels of an Israeli military raid in the northern West Bank that Palestinian health officials said killed two Palestinians.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-west-bank-military-gaza-yom-kippur-ba539fdd4b36b786cf55ba6a420a12cc

Perhaps if there had been no air strikes before October 7th there wouldn’t have been so much death and destruction since then.

As usual the old Deflection card.

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

As usual the old Deflection card.

You asked if there were air strikes before October 7, I posted a quote and link showing that there was airstrikes before October 7 and you then say it’s a deflection.

🤷🤷🤷

You either don’t understand what deflection means or you don’t understand your own questions, either way…

🤷🤷🤷

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

You asked if there were air strikes before October 7, I posted a quote and link showing that there was airstrikes before October 7 and you then say it’s a deflection.

🤷🤷🤷

You either don’t understand what deflection means or you don’t understand your own questions, either way…

🤷🤷🤷

No your deliberately obstructing the Thread as usual. You know full well that Nightly airstrikes being seen today were not being seen prior to the 7th. So stop posting rubbish and stay on topic. Who cares about post wars or maps from the 40s.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JBChiangRai said:

Strikes on south Gaza: BBC verifies attacks in areas of ‘safety’ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67264703

These kind of reports together with high civilian casualty numbers (especially children) is likely to harm Israel’s reputation and weaken support from the international community.

Indeed.

I do not think they IAF specifically targeted civilians, though, and (could have missed it) not clear what was attacked and why.

Nowadays, seems like the IDF is doing better in terms of responding to such questions, but not this time.

Hopefully more details will be released.

I was wondering about them safe zones, and whether they wouldn't be choice locations for Hamas to launch rockets from, regroup etc.

Don't know if that was the case though.

14 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

A question I have asked many times on this thread but is never answered so i will ask again. Prior to 7th of Oct. Were Air strikes and the casualty figures we see every day being carried out by Israel before the 7th.

The no-crater-no-guilty theory doesn't work here like the Al-Ahli hospital bombing...

Right to return to Israel and colonizing Palestine is not possible/legal based on ethnic, religious and International Laws.

I'm more interested to ask to any decent ethnologist if the Gaza bombings has an impact on remaining original (Biblical) Judeans. I doubt if a ceasefire will be implemented by Israel in case that some Judeans are trapped in Gaza...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Lebanon?

Iraq?

If a one state solution is not a thing and a two state solution is not a thing - what is the solution?

Carpet bombing?

You asked a question, I answered.

You do not address the response, but go off on another question,

That's not very honest, or polite.

I commented on the prospects for two state solution more than once on this topic and parallel ones.

Some comments in response to yours or that you responded to.

Rehashing it over and over again is pointless, considering your 'debate' style (see above)

There is no 'carpet bombing'. Give it a rest.

• Thumbs Up 1