Iran sends deadly message to Biden with Hamas attack on Israel

Social Media

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

And what country gives billions of Dollars to Iran?

The attack was planned long ago, though.

Also, no high costs involved, so would be peanuts for Iran, and Hamas could even manage it on its own.

Netanyahu's strategy for some time now was to pacify Hamas by facilitating Qatari funding for 'civilian' purposes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

Everybody has the right to worship their own god ( even there is none )

Wise post apart from this bit.

Edited by metisdead
28. You will not make changes to messages quoted from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. Do not shorten any post in a way that alters the context of the original post. Do not change the formatting of the post you are q
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Emdog said:

Learn about things like reality and facts: the 6 billion is Iranian money that was frozen by the west. If I leave may wallet at your house and collect it later, you are not "giving me" the money inside. You are returning it to the owner. Is that too difficult to fathom?

If you already damaged my house and want the money to attack me, I may hold it until it is safe to return it. 

If you're already trying to destroy me (as in Russia/Ukraine) I may just give the money to Ukraine.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I grow weary of correcting this idea. It is NOT US money, it was Iranian money that the US froze.

My question was has it been put on hold? Your answer?

"I grow weary of correcting this idea. It is NOT US money, it was Iranian money that the US froze."???????

So you don't know, or you do know?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

My question was has it been put on hold? Your answer?

"I grow weary of correcting this idea. It is NOT US money, it was Iranian money that the US froze."???????

So you don't know, or you do know?

YOUR reply to the question

"And what country gives billions of Dollars to Iran?"

was this:

"The USA were going to, 6 Billion $,  hasn't that been put on hold?"

YOUR words indicate the US was going to give Iran $6 billion and I corrected you. You do see that, yes?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

no longer enforces sanctions against Iran; their oil sales went from less than 500,000 barrels a day to over 3,000,000 barrels

The ayatollahs regime was created 50 years ago as a long term plan for the Middle East. What you see or hear in news is only a theater, not a reality of what purpose they are created for. I really don't want to go through details, but be laden was another created tool (without knowing himself).

Edited by The Theory
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

The USA were going to, 6 Billion $,  hasn't that been put on hold?

I believe it has been put on hold! I read that Qatar has frozen it. The money was being released from South Korea to Qatar.

Why some other people can't answer a simple question is very odd?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

YOUR reply to the question

"And what country gives billions of Dollars to Iran?"

was this:

"The USA were going to, 6 Billion $,  hasn't that been put on hold?"

YOUR words indicate the US was going to give Iran $6 billion and I corrected you. You do see that, yes?

So you don't know!!????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tandor said:

Israel is a recognised state and Hamas is the militant wing of Palestine

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I grow weary of correcting this idea. It is NOT US money, it was Iranian money that the US froze.

Correct. But as you and I know Happy a convenient paranoid lie to some is far more palatable than taking the energy and time to find out what is actually the truth and sharing that truth.

I searched for other than US news outlets on the issue and found only these US based ones (as a few examples) .. sop I'd say 'reader beware' and do your research!

Apart from Trumpist nutters, Russian operatives and their dimwit stooge puppets, it seems that some folks say Pres. Biden in order to lower gas prices relaxed (for a 6 months set period) the sanctions of Iranian oil, this was approved by the Senate, with the view to lowering Russian choking of gas and oil, and the already set-in-place sanctions on Iranian oil (set pre Trump and Biden by the way).

This embargo was set in-concert with the EU, World and Asian Development Bank's, not just by the US alone.

These world events all dovetailed into creating the spiralling gas prices (seen worldwide) after the massive worldwide impact on the entire planetary economic balance was shaken to its foundations by Covid. And for those conspirator addicts don't bother telling me this was part of an evil cabal to make us even more slaves to a dark in-the-shadows Orwellian Big Brother.

We know its very challenging for Americans to think of the world powers (e.g. oil, banks) acting and making decisions that are not entirely made, or controlled by the USA.  Yes I know this is a shock to some Americans but its actually factually correct.

Whichever way you cut it i.e. apolitically, or with a world interactive view of dependence on the middle east for oil we all are under the external control of huge players of world geo-politics, but please God I'm not offering up the bizarre unhinged QAnon option. 

The monopolies of the sheiks and Western oil barons needs to be broken.

We are in a difficult time because of our dependence on fossil fuels. 

We're dealing with the results of decades of dragging feet, distraction, silence, lie, and ineptitudes by the governments we have elected time and time again because for their cockolding to the world economic giants. We the unwashed masses are merely dependent as an addict is to the needle.

The Russia issues and the oil and gas supply stricture tipped the post Covid strains on supply of oil into the red-zone.

The Iranian embargoes, the periodic recent fiddling and squeezing of Arab oils supplies and their absolute supply control leads to leaps in prices of EVERYTHING. 

By the way Biden approved more exploration/drilling leases on US soil to US and other Western drillers than Trump (by a large margin). 

https://subscriber.politicopro.com/article/2023/10/biden-israel-hamas-iran-oil-00120924?source=email

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/4252577-why-is-biden-ignoring-irans-influence-in-the-hamas-attacks-its-simple-politics/

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/07/biden-has-no-choice-but-to-go-to-saudi-arabia.html

Seems to me we need to globally forge on, as fast as we can, to develop alternative, mass produceable, cheap, alternative energy sources. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1