Sourpuss Waitresses.

bob smith

Just now, Irrumator said:

Pretty defamatory post, to be honest.  No facts to back it up, just a knee-jerk assumption asserting his own twisted opinion.  

Don't you lose that sense of humor either, you're fun! 😏

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

to look at how you treat them.

Or give them the same back as they gave you.  Far more satisfying to annoy the cr@p out of them if they are rude to you and refuse to do their job properly.  

Time for them to go to work in a 7/11.  Oh wait, they've probably had the sack from there already.

• Haha 1

Well done would be the proper way to order the eggs as you expected. Thais eat eggs only partially cook regularly. You should already know that and also how to order your eggs if you want them cooked like that. Its pretty simple, even for you Bob. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

No one listens to you!

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

No one listens to you!

Well, you seem to be ...

And you might want to learn to use the internet properly so you don't look an idiot posting the same thing twice 

Edited by Irrumator

19 hours ago, Countryman said:

I would never complain about how the food is cooked and send

it back to be cooked more , there's a good chance the cook could

at the least spit on it , next time say  "over easy" .........

If there was a lot of laughing in the  restaurant's kitchen, you might have gotten trouser food.

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Well done would be the proper way to order the eggs as you expected. Thais eat eggs only partially cook regularly. You should already know that and also how to order your eggs if you want them cooked like that. Its pretty simple, even for you Bob. 

I disagree.  Most hotels cook eggs in large batches and then left out for hours, and Thai style fried eggs are usually well overcooked, with hard crispy outsides.  

Ask for anything different and you get a blank look and still get the eggs cooked in  exactly the same way.  Thais can never follow instructions, and never give them 2 or 3 at the same time!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Just now, 2baht said:

:cheesy: Ahhhh, I think you are the idiot who posted twice, I rest my case! :cheesy:

Bingo

Just now, 2baht said:

:cheesy: Ahhhh, I think you are the idiot who posted twice, I rest my case! :cheesy:

Ahhh, you're obviously American, so not clever enough to realise that I was quoting YOUR double post ...  smh isn't strong enough for people like you.

6 minutes ago, Irrumator said:

I disagree.  Most hotels cook eggs in large batches and then left out for hours, and Thai style fried eggs are usually well overcooked, with hard crispy outsides.  

Ask for anything different and you get a blank look and still get the eggs cooked in  exactly the same way.  Thais can never follow instructions, and never give them 2 or 3 at the same time!

He wasn't at a hotel and thais do eat runny eggs regularly. I ask for well done every time I eat eggs at numerous resturants and hotels and never had a problem 

2 minutes ago, Dan O said:

He wasn't at a hotel and thais do eat runny eggs regularly. I ask for well done every time I eat eggs at numerous resturants and hotels and never had a problem 

How do you know he wasn't at an hotel?  Something you've just made up again and believed yourself?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Irrumator said:

Or give them the same back as they gave you.  Far more satisfying to annoy the cr@p out of them if they are rude to you and refuse to do their job properly.  

Time for them to go to work in a 7/11.  Oh wait, they've probably had the sack from there already.

You seem to feel entitled. You won't last long here acting like that.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Irrumator said:

How do you know he wasn't at an hotel?  Something you've just made up again and believed yourself?

Your making moron assumptions that he was or that was referring to hotels in my original comment. Go back and read it again

20 hours ago, bob smith said:

yep. if theres one thing the thais love its a good gossip, especially about a foreigner

their lives must be so empty.

All waiting staff in every country in the world gossip about customers, good and bad. The bad customers are the ones who are demanding, rude and don't tip. Let me assure you that there are ways of wreaking quiet revenge on bad customers. Good customers get the best service in places they eat regularly. 

Waiters and waitresses are people earning a living doing a pretty boring job. Treat them likrfellow humans and they'll treat you like one too. A smile costs nothing, for a start. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Irrumator said:

Thai's have the thinnest skin of anyone I have ever met.  They can't handle even the mildest criticism and their pathetically childish defamation laws reflect that.  

Dealing with most Thais is like dealing with 4 year old children.

If you never get hit with insults, even the smallest stone breaks you.

People from other countries have been teased and bullied all through elementary, junior high & high school. We are tough as nails. It's like going to war for years and coming out a hardened veteran.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Irrumator said:

Ahhh, you're obviously American, so not clever enough to realise that I was quoting YOUR double post ...  smh isn't strong enough for people like you.

Another one assuming Americans aren't clever. Another one who doesn't understand ALL Americans have ancestry in all other countries, including his own.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Irrumator said:

Ah poor 'ickums.  Suck it up - you seem about as thin skinned as the average Thais.  
And I haven't seen anything on this thread about the OP having problems with  drinking or getting along with people.

You seem to be like so many others posters on here - either incapable of reading and comprehending, making things up in what passes for your brain in a desperate attempt to justify yourself, or just plain trolling.

I suggest you find a nice simple hobby, preferably not too taxing and not on the internet.

Not sure what 'ickums is. Google couldn't help. 

I don't recognise your username so you may not have the read the many, sometimes entertaining, Bob posts on said topics that I raised.  I am getting a bit sick of his schtick. So keep in mind you may not have the context and your comments are a bit off the mark. 

As for your attempted insults .. people tend to write that sort of stuff when they have nothing to say. No offence taken. 

• Thumbs Up 1