Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

18 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Not to mention the jealous yaba headded who can end up in violence with the farang benefitor. Betting on prostitutes is rarely a good ideal. (with full respect to those men/ladyboys/women who are free to dispose).

Not the mention the fact of performing oral sex on somebody that has been used a semen bucket servicing thousands of mongers. 

That would probably be the number 1 reason for me personally to avoid such a wretched woman.

And kissing her on the mouth, the mouth that she used for her employment.

Gross.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So start a thread about it, or is talking about it on other people's threads all you do?

Why would he start a thread about that when this thread is already about that????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some of us want sex and don't mind paying for it up front. Some of us wanted sex and ended up paying for it in the divorce.

The only lesson is that we end up paying for it up front or at the end.

Absolute rubbish.

Dont pay hookers.

Dont get married.

Just have girlfriends. They are free and have no rights to your assets when you tell them its over.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, save the frogs said:

This guy actually made an animated film about a bargirl scamming 2 guys simultaneously - a Brit and an American. One guy buys her a house while the other guy buys her a bar. Based on a personal experience, one can assume? 

Very interesting that the Brit bought her the house, as we see which is a very common thing up in Issan and the USA fella bought her a business to make money.

Diiferent midsets.

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

My opinion is that educating newbies about bargirl scams is worthy of discussion.

I think that is what Dan was trying to say.

If we can just stop one bloke from throwing his meagre life savings away on an Issan woman with kids to other fathers and end up bitter and queuing up in the heat under a pink umbrella in a third world country then we are doing something good.

Smart fella that Dan.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Goat said:

😅

Very professional of you. 

They must have been paying you well.

Honestly, the way you banned your disabled former friend Colin simply for disagreeing with you and the ever popular young lady Yinn for jokingly mocking your Harry Highpants fashion sense was quite ugly/bully like and did no favors for readership.

Perhaps looking back you could admit you got a bit carried away with the "power" of your "job"?

Good morning Goaty, I see you are in a jovial mood today, which does perk me up a little because I can respond to you........😆

Of course, you are telling lies again over something you know nothing about, but it is norm from you, though today it is a bit lame, perhaps you can do better tomorrow, give it some more thought whilst sitting on that bar stool talking Laos with your friend............🤭

On 10/23/2023 at 3:12 PM, Goat said:

So Dan's 'fell in love with a Pattaya prostitute" story isnt the usual "middle aged and got divorced in UK and found love in a Pattaya Bar"

Dog-shakes-a-head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Learn to grow up and accept things for what they are, it's no skin off your big nose so move along, as I know dozens of expat farangs happily married and in love with their prostitutes/hookers as you call them, self included.

You sound very insecure and naïve and trying to make out that your a stud.....lol

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Goat said:

And what makes this particular story more interesting is that Dan was in his early 30s, so you would think in the prime of his life and being able to pull normal girls with jobs.

But even he fell for it.

Strange comment, as you can't............:coffee1:

You've spent 40 years here trawling sex bars, perhaps you should think before you post...:whistling:

41 minutes ago, Goat said:

😅

Very professional of you. 

They must have been paying you well.

Honestly, the way you banned your disabled former friend Colin simply for disagreeing with you and the ever popular young lady Yinn for jokingly mocking your Harry Highpants fashion sense was quite ugly/bully like and did no favors for readership.

Perhaps looking back you could admit you got a bit carried away with the "power" of your "job"?

Harry Highpants, that's funny.

Politics for Pros- moderated Message Board - Msg: 33974785

• Love It 1

33 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Learn to grow up and accept things for what they are, it's no skin off your big nose so move along, as I know dozens of expat farangs happily married and in love with their prostitutes/hookers as you call them, self included.

You sound very insecure and naïve and trying to make out that your a stud.....lol

The question is how many of your wife's former bargirl friends ended up happily married to Farangs?

Some people win the lottery, some get hit by lightning, some people are simply fugitives from the law of averages.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Dog-shakes-a-head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Well spotted...........😉

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The question is how many of your wife's former bargirl friends ended up happily married to Farangs?

Not really, any relationship can go tits up, how many times have you walked away from one....?  🤗

• Like 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

So what does the Thai Mrs get out of the marriage then? or is she a previous one as well.

That would be what DID she get out of the marriage? A better lifestyle for a start, and i paid all the household expenses so she kept what she earned, except for booze ( which I refused to pay for ) and her car. I paid for the motorbike but I used that all the time, and she paid the m'bike costs.

I can't have been such a bad husband as she tried to get me back after the divorce- it's lonely out there for a twice married middle aged not particulary attractive Thai woman that has to work full time to pay off the car.

• Like 2

Just now, transam said:

Not really, any relationship can go tits up, how many times have you walked away from one....?  🤗

I would tell you but I can't take off my shoes to count.

Any relationship can go south, but the problem is when bargirl relations go south, the Farang often has lost big money.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That would be what DID she get out of the marriage? A better lifestyle for a start, and i paid all the household expenses so she kept what she earned, except for booze ( which I refused to pay for ) and her car. I paid for the motorbike but I used that all the time, and she paid the m'bike costs.

I can't have been such a bad husband as she tried to get me back after the divorce- it's lonely out there for a twice married middle aged not particulary attractive Thai woman that has to work full time to pay off the car.

Two failed marriages then and all their fault?

• Haha 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

I would tell you but I can't take off my shoes to count.

Any relationship can go south, but the problem is when bargirl relations go south, the Farang often has lost big money.

Are you saying others do not lose money in farangland..............🤣

2 minutes ago, proton said:

I don't know any married to prostitutes where the marriages survived, well done. I wonder if the husbands can ever really trust a woman who has lied and been with at least hundreds of other guys as part of her former life, and can she ever really trust the ex monger who has been with stacks of other prostitutes? Both characters of dodgy morals with a history of deception and sex for cash. It rarely ends well.

Some are good at kidding themselves for a few years. But the older washed up hookers with fading looks and fewer options are happy playing a long game.

I dont know 4myego's personal situation but if he is like the hundreds of others that have gone before him he has already built her or bought her a house in an area with few other westerners, which will be in her name. 

she cant lose. Only he can.

I would guestimate that 90% of these blokes would already have one divorce under their belts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Are you saying others do not lose money in farangland..............🤣

Very different percentages in Farangland. Many more 50-50 relationships and no fault divorces.

Bargirl relationships are more likely to result in a relatively quick ending. 

Or a long painful one.

Look at the Darkside in Pattaya. Filled with married Farangs. And filled with lady bars for those Farangs.

• Haha 2

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Very different percentages in Farangland. Many more 50-50 relationships and no fault divorces.

Bargirl relationships are more likely to result in a relatively quick ending. 

Or a long painful one.

Look at the Darkside in Pattaya. Filled with married Farangs. And filled with lady bars for those Farangs.

I've never been there, so wouldn't know, but are you one of those relationship "Marjory Proops" types, interrogating folk for info and statistics....?    😋

P.S. Most folk I know back home have been divorced, once, twice or even three times.........😘

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

The problem with these Issan marriages is the house is in the wives name, usually in an area which would be hard to sell without a significant loss.

So the old farang is basically trapped into staying with an aging prostitute.

He is too old to get a real job, doesnt have any real mates locally, and when the money is gone the woman loses interest, as that was the attraction for her, him being able to provide for HER kids and extended family.

So the farang ends up kidding himself into believing he is happy.

But a great man told me one "You can kid others, but dont kid yourself."

You obviously don't know that a house bought during marriage here, is split 50/50 if a split. But a girlie bar dweller like you, just listens to other bar stool ornaments......😂

• Haha 2