Where do you buy underwear from in Thailand?

Chris Daley

18 hours ago, Celsius said:

Are you fat? If your waist is not over 40 then some chinese shops on lazada  carry good quality undies (4xl) for 25 baht

Alibaba men's underwear, 100% quality cotton, fitting boxer style (not over tight) with pouch at front, well made, I buy 5XL*, same manufacurer sells up to 9XL. I buy 5 items at a time, delivered to house in Chiang Mai within 5 days, about 450Baht total.

(*I am 6 ft tall, 105 Kg.)

• Like 2

I would like to buy the least sexy underpants - Obelix Style. I hate to pull up the pants all the time.

And those are indeed very difficult to find. I have asked my tailor to make me some custome size, but he rejected. Maybe I can find any flexible tailor that would do it ? Suggestions ?

Lazada, but you have to buy sizes much larger than you would in the USA. In the US, I would wear an XL. At Lazada, I need at least a 5XL or even larger! :shock1: Their size charts don't seem to work either. You can order some and send them back if they don't fit until you find out your size.

• Like 1

I make an annual trip to the US to buy underwear. I am a Hanes American size Large and I have never found ANY comparable sizes in Thailand except for an OCCASIONAL batch that comes in to the Big C Pattaya Sukhumvit that I can squeeze in, but not at all the same quality as Hanes.