Trump claims he is ‘seriously’ looking at ObamaCare alternatives

CharlieH

Well, he promised to build a wall, and look....oh, I forgot, it was only 40 miles long.  I'm surprised that Kamala (the Border Czar) does not blame the 6 million illegal entries to the USA since January 20, 2021 on Trump and his failure to deliver the goods re the Wall. 

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

By golly, I never really thought about it before, but I am starting to think that maybe he is not entirely truthful.  It won't stop me from voting for him though because he is the man my country deserves. (If you know what i mean, and I think you do.)

Edited by ricklev
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Unfortunately, as things stand now he's the favorite to take power again. The good news is that there is still plenty of time for that to fall apart. 

He's the favorite among unlikely to vote landline owners.   The poll that was broadcast everywhere by our (US )  we want Fascism media  in the battleground states  also concluded that among likely voters Biden would win -wonder why they didn't run that headline?

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

The supreme court didn't strip anyone if any rights.  What it did was simply state that this was something that everyone should have a say in each state.

Last time I looked women have the right to vote and elect politicians to represent their desires.  Therefore if a woman can not get an abortion where she wants it is her state government that's stopping her.

Yada yada yada

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

He's courting the congressional GOP establishment, who love taking things away. 

On the other hand the health care and pharma businesses are rolling in dough from the hikes in medical costs since the it looked like the ACA was going to happen.  The GOP desire to scrap ACA or anything like it is a religious quest, the "no nothing for nobody" ideal.  On the other hand the medical businesses are lining the politicians pockets (both parties), so principles be damned.

We had a couple of Republican Senators who campaigned for 6 years against it, and then raised their hands not to terminate it.

Yep.  And it ain't gonna change.

Or maybe ol' orange face is just changing his tune for a while to take a break from the usual hate & fear effluvium.

Edited by bendejo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1