Trump, allies fire back at media warnings of second-term dictatorship

CharlieH

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Anyone that get's in the way of the left must be destroyed, nothing new about Trump. 

Remember, they called Bush hitler too. If Trump dropped dead and DeSantis was the front-runner, they'd be calling hitler. 

The left lies, it's all they have. 

Hitler led the German Workers Party ie lefty 555

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I believe that disparaging a man based on skin colour is, umm what's that word that starts with R?

Silly me, that only applies selectively. 

Or...I didn't know that most of the people in the world have basically pale skin and apply some kind of lotion or cream to darken it. Silly me.

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Wow, I didn't know that Trump was born with orange skin and there's nothing he can do about it. I had assumed that he was applying some kind of bronzing lotion. Thanks for clearing that up.

No doubt you apply the same standards to people born as men who believe they are women and there is nothing they can do about it?

No doubt they are adding fake breasts or something? 

Let's all mock them.

Truly progressive.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

No doubt you apply the same standards to people born as men who believe they are women and there is nothing they can do about it?

No doubt they are adding fake breasts or something? 

Let's all mock them.

Truly progressive.

There is, in fact, scientific evidence to support that the brains of transexuals are different from the rest of us. As far as I know, there is no evidence to support the fact that applying bronzer to one's epidermis is a biologically determined behavior.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

There is, in fact, scientific evidence to support that the brains of transexuals are different from the rest of us. As far as I know, there is no evidence to support the fact that applying bronzer to one's epidermis is a biologically determined behavior.

Links to that evidence please.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Neither is brown. 

You would mock someone for darkening their skin and identifying as brown skinned ?

Shame on you.

Liberal? Hardly...

Actually, whether mocked or not, people who claim to be victims on account of their race when they are impostors deserve to be exposed. What race is Trump claiming to belong to?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Anyone that get's in the way of the left must be destroyed, nothing new about Trump. 

Remember, they called Bush hitler too. If Trump dropped dead and DeSantis was the front-runner, they'd be calling hitler. 

The left lies, it's all they have. 

Remember Mitt Romney and John McCain?

Concerning "W", the Left never said anything as bad about him as Trump has said.

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Actually, whether mocked or not, people who claim to be victims on account of their race when they are impostors deserve to be exposed. What race is Trump claiming to belong to?

You must be a huge fan of the multi millionaire Duchess Meghan Markle.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Or...I didn't know that most of the people in the world have basically pale skin and apply some kind of lotion or cream to darken it. Silly me.

what ?

most pale skin people apply some kind of lotion or cream to darken it ?  ahhhh no they don't.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, CharlieH said:

image.png

Headlines blaring warnings about how a second Trump presidency could slip toward dictatorship on Monday prompted a stiff pushback from allies of the ex-president, who is topping GOP primary polls just weeks before the Iowa caucuses.

The Washington Post, The Atlantic and The New York Times each published stories referencing a “Trump dictatorship” in recent days, arguing a new Trump presidency posed a threat to democracy. The Times wrote a second Trump term likely would be more radical than his first.

“All of these articles calling Trump a dictator are about one thing: legitimizing illegal and violent conduct as we get closer to the election,” Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), a Trump ally, wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “Everyone needs to take a chill pill.”

“It’s August 2016 all over again. Skyrocketing cost of health care has millions worried. President Trump’s Dem. opponent off the campaign trail & hiding from the press,” senior Trump adviser Jason Miller wrote on X.

“Dems & their media allies have given up on debating issues & have shifted to name-calling & rhetorical fearmongering,” he added.

The Atlantic announced Monday the magazine’s January/February issue would be dedicated to what a second Trump term would mean for immigration, civil rights, the Justice Department, climate and more. The magazine’s editor-in-chief, Jeffrey Goldberg, wrote an editor’s note titled, “A Warning,” to introduce the series.

The New York Times on Monday published its latest piece in a series focused on what a second Trump term might mean for the country. In it, the reporters noted Trump’s rhetoric on the campaign trail “has attracted growing alarm and comparisons to historical fascist dictators and contemporary populist strongmen.”

And a Washington Post opinion column penned by editor-at-large Robert Kagan headlined, “A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable. We should stop pretending,” made an extensive case that Trump’s reelection could feasibly set the U.S. on a path to becoming a dictatorship.

FULL STORY

THEHILL-250.png

Yeah it's the other side that has been engaging in violence     typical.       Nothing says dictatorship like having the police attack peaceful protestors  in Lafayette Square for a photo op.  Hey I must have missed the "stiff pushback"

• Haha 1