I think I'm on the brink

Celsius

7 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Tonight I said fek it and just stormed out and ran. I'm at Terminal 21 now going to Nana.

don't forget to ring the bell !!

In all seriousness though I hope everything works out for you mate..

I've been in your shoes before, though never went as far as to get divorced..

Mrs smith aint perfect but she aint bad either ;)

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1

I have a few problems preventing me from losing my $hit tonight.

I brought the wrong phone that doesn't have my banking app. I only have 1500b with me.

I hate doing this alone.

Last time I was in Nana was 10 years ago. It looks different. Full of clubs. Am I at the right place?

6 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

She's cheating on you as well.  While you are out she's playing a phone game about stacking gems, arranging furniture and putting it back again and not using any fans or aircon.  A Thai woman's dream day.

I don't think so. She is with me 24/7. I wish she did tho. It would put some life into her.

Anyhoo back to topic.

Weed shops, pizza joints and fruit cocktails. Screw this place I'm going to Soi 🤠

50 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I have a few problems preventing me from losing my $hit tonight.

I brought the wrong phone that doesn't have my banking app. I only have 1500b with me.

I hate doing this alone.

Last time I was in Nana was 10 years ago. It looks different. Full of clubs. Am I at the right place?

Grab a few cheap shots on Suk pavement and watch the world go by and/or half bottle white spirit from 7, then do the cheaper bars along Soi 4 if you need oiling up before charming the ladies and blowing the remaining 1000 (:tongue:) on half a bell ring. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

The worst part is boring sex... 

Once that lower body part checks out, the rest of her is not far behind.

If you've gone 3 months without decent sex (or worse, without any sex), that ship has sailed and is never coming back. 

Maybe google The Ick. It's irreversible.

4 hours ago, Celsius said:

Of another divorce. Third one to be exact.

The worst part is I went all-out for this one  Canadian PR, emotional involvement, boring sex... everything.

The biggest screw up I did is I supported her to quit her job. She got another one (work from home) but she does f all, sleeps until 12 and doesn't even eat. For a guy that is not lazy (despite my numerous posts here)I find this unacceptable. I think she is suffering from some kind of depression, but she claims everything is fine. I think she is playing head games 

Oh....and she literally does not let me go anywhere without her.

Tonight I said fek it and just stormed out and ran. I'm at Terminal 21 now going to Nana.

She is depressed from you, your only positive side were the financial promises.

how hard is it to realize that if doing what you did? You likely took her away from the real love in her life for the sake of money under family pressure.

exact this is why most girls look miserable as soon their foreign bf looks away, if not flirting too. And no sex means sex elsewhere.

hurts my trust in humanity to need to repeat this countless, while being one of the younger ones.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's because they are obsessed with their family.  If you remove a Thai girl from her family she will sit around the house all day being sad.

You give them a nice house, garden and a safe area but they still want to go back to the slum.  Foreigners are nothing but ATM's marriage or no marriage.  Your divorce means f all.

Edited by Chris Daley

20 hours ago, Celsius said:

Of another divorce. Third one to be exact.

The worst part is I went all-out for this one  Canadian PR, emotional involvement, boring sex... everything.

The biggest screw up I did is I supported her to quit her job. She got another one (work from home) but she does f all, sleeps until 12 and doesn't even eat. For a guy that is not lazy (despite my numerous posts here)I find this unacceptable. I think she is suffering from some kind of depression, but she claims everything is fine. I think she is playing head games 

Oh....and she literally does not let me go anywhere without her.

The "not let me go anywhere without her" alone would be a deal-breaker for me. I have no tolerance for possessive women, nor jealousy and when my woman and I got together we had many conversations about this and established over the years a very independent lifestyle where we spend significant amounts of time apart. With friends, we take trips separately, and there's never a complaint. We both love it.

If it's not working get out, the sooner the better, don't waste another day of your life. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1