The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Waiting on this....................

I got sanction ed for beign repetitive but this can't be avoided.

Has Israel committed war crimes or not in your opinion? Just answer yes or no and refrain from the insults you invariably fling.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Has Israel committed war crimes or not in your opinion?

He will never admit it. 

I'll bet he has an excuse for shooting 3 civilians waving a white flag. 

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He will never admit it. 

I'll bet he has an excuse for shooting 3 civilians waving a white flag. 

I don't care. I just want him on record as saying one way or the other. I've had it with the projections from those here who keep telling me and everybody else what I think.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Has Israel committed war crimes or not in your opinion? Just answer yes or no and refrain from the insults you invariably fling.

You know very well that's not how it works, you called me a liar, put up or apologize. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Sanctioned?

You're just dodging things, restarting your own 'arguments' (such as they are) afresh whenever you can't answer.

Just now, Morch said:

Sanctioned?

You're just dodging things, restarting your own 'arguments' (such as they are) afresh whenever you can't answer.

Restating my arguments, not restarting anything. Just like you have done. Except you don't argue anything when it comes to accusations against Israel, you just deny.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Restating my arguments, not restarting anything. Just like you have done. Except you don't argue anything when it comes to accusations against Israel, you just deny.

No, you made a strong claim about another member. You cannot back it up, so you start with the huffing and puffing again. Same old.

And you are, of course, misrepresenting what I post and posted.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

Got to love posters who have little idea of their own about things, posting long clips and asking for other posters' views.

Rather arrogant. 

You are in a corner now, knowing you can't deny the atrocities and war crimes, so are lashing out with personal attacks. 

You know very what started this slaughter but refuse to acknowledge it due to personal bias. 

You know very well that Rashid Khalidi speaks sense and describes truthfully what started this slaughter. 

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I stand by that. No rational person believes that Israel has not committed war crimes. Or Hamas for that matter.

Stand by what, what did I say? I am waiting for this quote that proves I'm a liar. You've just dug yourself deeper and become entangled in your own web

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Got to love poster's with mind reading skills.

I doubt they have much clue as to what they post about, or even watch the clips they post on here.

If that was so, they could articulate their views on the forum. Alas.....

Even more amusing, a poster whining about personal attacks, going on a string of personal attacks.

That logic...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I stand by that. No rational person believes that Israel has not committed war crimes. Or Hamas for that matter. Claiming that they have not is lying. Justifying that pov is propaganda.

See, the problem with you pontificating about 'rational', is that your posts do not convey much of that. So taking your comments on rationality as some expert (or even, rational) opinion, is a tall order.

6 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

That's becasue he is Jewish and has believed all the propaganda he had been fed. 

I see the problem was caused by the UK and other western countries when they made the stupid and crazy decision to ship out masses of Jewish race people overseas to make a new country for them, in a country that already belonged to someone else! 

The the people there obviously are not happy with that and want they county back.  

The Jewish people there then also spread out of the are they were given and took more and more of the country as their own.. 

If they can't settle on peace by now they never will. 

Maybe the UK and the west can now take the Jewish people out of there as refugees and let them live back in Germany, America. UK or wherever their families came from before the war

The the other side can get their country back. 

The whole mess is the USAs fault. 

They don't see the Palestinians as equal to Israelis. Totally biased. 

How can that lead to peace, they have never put anything on the peace table that resembles equal rights. 

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

Got to love poster's with mind reading skills.

I doubt they have much clue as to what they post about, or even watch the clips they post on here.

If that was so, they could articulate their views on the forum. Alas.....

Even more amusing, a poster whining about personal attacks, going on a string of personal attacks.

That logic...

Rather arrogant is hardly a flame. 

You want experts only on this thread?

I doubt that very much. 

• Confused 1

It is not 'arrogant' to expect posters to be able to formulate their own ideas and thoughts, without constantly relying on long clips (which it is doubtful they themselves bother to watch).

Then there's that gap between 'expertise' and 'nonsense', 'trolling' and the rest of what some offer, day in day out.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

See, the problem with you pontificating about 'rational', is that your posts do not convey much of that. So taking your comments on rationality as some expert (or even, rational) opinion, is a tall order.

Strange how you only insult those who support the Palestinians rights for equality and freedom. 

Ask yourself why, this is fundamental to understanding your bias here. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

The House of Lords spoke of the casualties down to Hamas hiding in residential areas along with their weapons, anybody to blame it is Hamas.

Some sense being spoken. As far as I see it, there are two sides only to this war, either your with the terrorists or against them. Those sitting on the fence acting as judge and juror need to get a job at ICC or the UN

• Like 1

Strange how some who have no clue what they post about, constantly troll and spam feel strongly about their nonsense being pointed out.

All the more strange is how these posters manage to partake in these topics and still misrepresent views of others.

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Strange how you only insult those who support the Palestinians rights for equality and freedom. 

Ask yourself why, this is fundamental to understanding your bias here. 

It's not the rights for equality and freedom that's the problem, it is the thought process that Palestinians have a right to murder Israelis, you little troll you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

It is not 'arrogant' to expect posters to be able to formulate their own ideas and thoughts, without constantly relying on long clips (which it is doubtful they themselves bother to watch).

Then there's that gap between 'expertise' and 'nonsense', 'trolling' and the rest of what some offer, day in day out.

Why say 'posters ' when you mean me? 

Because you know it is a personal attack. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1