Indian Tourists Brawl with Thai People on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

8 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Girls told me many moons ago they didn't like them as the Indians wanted group sex with one girl and only to pay for the equivalent of one encounter.

I heard a story of 3 Indians negotiating for a 1 hour massage, they wanted 20 minutes each.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From the linked article:

An eyewitness, who asked to keep their anonymity, reported seeing a group of Thai men and women drinking alcohol near the road, before the incident unfolded. A group of foreign tourists, believed to be of Indian origin, were walking along the beach when an Indian woman, for unknown reasons, crossed the road and confronted a Thai woman, triggering the physical altercation.

An eyewitness stated that the Indian woman called for her peers after being overpowered by the Thai woman. This also led to the intervention of the Thai woman’s male companions, and soon, both sides were embroiled in a violent clash.

Guys were having a chill time until the girls decided it was boring.

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Indian's are usually placid. Picking up weapons escalates it, lucky Thais didn't get their guns out

No, they aren't. It's an image foreigners invented.

Scrap the top and they're like everyone else, sometimes worse. Especially when it's a crowd/group thing.

42 minutes ago, mlkik said:

Probably Brit based Indians as they have the same thug attitude as the Brits.

Send em back to the UK !

Disclaimer: post written in jest for the Brit bashers 555

'

A wee history lesson as to the origins of 'thug' might have you realise the stupidity of your post

• Haha 1

My guess might be this is a disagreement between vendors. Indians own quite a bit on Beach Rd around Soi 13. The old Starbucks, now shuttered, became an Indian restaurant last I noticed. That was next to an entrance to an Indian run hotel and then an Indian staffed open market facing the ocean right there.

11 hours ago, Morch said:

No, they aren't. It's an image foreigners invented.

Scrap the top and they're like everyone else, sometimes worse. Especially when it's a crowd/group thing.

If they weren't placid we would hear more incidents, you know like we do with Americans, Europeans, Aussies etc

• Confused 1

On 12/28/2023 at 4:46 PM, 2baht said:

but the incident has cast a shadow over Pattaya’s image as a peaceful tourist destination, 

:jap: Please!!!! Try to restore that heavenly image ASAP! I'm in a state of shock! :shock1:

So it's true?? There WAS a shockwave throughout the city??

On 12/29/2023 at 9:29 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

What caused the incident was an Indian woman crossed the road to confront a Thai woman. Why she did that we don't know. But that is what started the incident. Seems clear enough to me. Maybe you didn't read that far down, so here it is:
an Indian woman, for unknown reasons, crossed the road and confronted a Thai woman, triggering the physical altercation.

it seems you might just be a troll, you weren't there and simple assume what you wish, simply to "protect" the Thais... are you paid to troll.

• Confused 1