Who Is the Most Dangerous Person in the World? (as of 2024)

6 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

Funny that nobody mentions the Child Sniffer in Chief or his band of merry puppet masters. 

now if you would explain the danger ...

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Gee, gimp, don't take this the wrong way, but you are in dire need of adult perspective.

A guy that acts like the typical grandfather is hardly a major threat to the world.

OTOH, a loser who actually thought about starting two nuclear wars*---I suspect you worship his bloated fat a$$---would seem, to rational people at least, slightly more dangerous.

*trump thought if he nuked Iran before Nov 2020, it would help him get re-elected. He had the Dept of Defense draw up plans, which he subsequently stole when he left the White House, and even showed members of his golf club in NJ---and it's on tape.

After he lost, he actually said in Cabinet meetings that he wanted to nuke China, believing he could then declare a State of Emergency and remain in office, despite his loss. That so scared Joint Chief Gen Milley that Milley contacted his counterpart in China and told him not to listen to trump's ramblings, should anything be stated publicly or Tweeted. trump subsequently called Gen Milley a "traitor" and said the general should be executed for treason.

1. "Typical grandfathers" don't do this and if you don't see anything wrong in the below video then you have a problem.

2. Please remind me how many wars Obama and Trump started respectively.

Edited by stats
unsourced, no weblink video removed
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So Biden should be included as he is currently elected and, therefore, infinitely more dangerous than Donald Trump who isn't.

Very presumptuous of you to think you understand my reasoning.

My opinion was based on Trump's personality, stated intentions, past actions and likely decisions if again given the power of POTUS.

Biden isn't a danger to the world in the same way. I don't think he should be standing for re-election, but that's a different subject.

You should try to express an opinion of your own occasionally and not just continually deride others. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

anyone believing in a  god

Not recently, apparently...

And...not REALLY believing...because....

If there were a God, and if there were a Heaven....

Everyone and his brother would be just dying to get out of here and head there, obviously.

Instead, it seems, most guys just want to hang on here, instead of shipping off to the next life.

Why is that?

So...there are no true believers, and...it is not the believers (non-existent believers) who are the threat.

True believers would not be a threat or be a danger....logically speaking....

Edited by GammaGlobulin

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Actually...YES....

Trump could definitely be a disaster for the world.

This is really true.

I agree with you.

Yes, Even if he runs and loses. He'll never admit it and his fascist goons will be much better prepared this time. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1