Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

He was not found guilty of rape or insurrection or of colluding with Russia. 

The judge in the case said what happened was equivalent to adjudicated rape.

He was not convicted by a partisan senate but the house impeachment case stands in history. I didn't say collusion. I said allied. The Finland press conference proves that along with many disgusting statements of admiration for the Hitler of our times, Putin.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You left out the part where Trump said "I don't even wait".

Unlike you, I read and posted the entire transcript. The not waiting was about kissing. 

And he was talking about woman that let him. 

Trump is tall, rich, famous, and was arguably handsome when he was younger. I doubt he ever had a hard time pulling in the gash. 

Of course, you have to wait until after you pay them to have sex with them. And then after you have sex with them you write disparaging things about them on your bargirl thread. Real classy guy you. 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Unlike you, I read and posted the entire transcript. The not waiting was about kissing. 

And he was talking about woman that let him. 

Trump is tall, rich, famous, and was arguably handsome when he was younger. I doubt he ever had a hard time pulling in the gash. 

Of course, you have to wait until after you pay them to have sex with them. And then after you have sex with them you write disparaging things about them on your bargirl thread. Real classy guy you. 

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

As for Trump being a hansum man, Stormy Daniels will be testifying about that soon.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The judge in the case said what happened was equivalent to adjudicated rape.

He was not impeached by a partisan senate. That was a political trial. I didn't say collusion. I said allied. The Finland press conference proves that along with many disgusting statements of admiration for the Hitler of our times, Putin.

All the Trump trials are political. 

Remember your hero Obama on a hot mike begging "Vladimir" for space until after the election? How funny was that? 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Well jee wizz let’s just take a peek at why the majority of Americans are alarmed by trump shall we….insults pows  check believes the kgb over USA intelligence check admirers tyrants check quotes Hitler check added 25% to the national debt for no gain check failed business man check chairty fraudster check sexual assaulter check has no control over what he says check tryed to steal the presidency check performs better for Americas enemies than for the American people check need I go on there’s lots and lots more.trump most likely will be the nominee but he will lose again massively I might add for thease and many other reasons 

i didn't realise  Rachel Maddow was a TV member.... what time is it over there? you forgot 'white supremacy check. 
I think 'quotes hitler' was the best of those, with 'performs better for americas enemies' 
 a close second.
i presume you believe the Russian collusion hoax then, even after proved a lie form the start.
and why does murica have enemies....is that because they push and bully their way around the world? do you knot think it would be better to resolve issues and negotiate things with those so called 'enemies' or you just prefer war, hostility, unrest and people dying.. 

(you could also have added a few commas here n there) 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Remember your hero Obama on a hot mike begging "Vladimir" for space until after the election? How funny was that? 

No. The trials are not political. If you're in the cult, you believe that which is why it's impossible to have a rational conversation with Trumpists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i didn't realise  Rachel Maddow was a TV member.... what time is it over there? you forgot 'white supremacy check. 
I think 'quotes hitler' was the best of those, with 'performs better for americas enemies' 
 a close second.
i presume you believe the Russian collusion hoax then, even after proved a lie form the start.
and why does murica have enemies....is that because they push and bully their way around the world? do you knot think it would be better to resolve issues and negotiate things with those so called 'enemies' or you just prefer war, hostility, unrest and people dying.. 

(you could also have added a few commas here n there) 

Actually collusion was not proved a lie. Dear leader said that. Mueller never did. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

The left and the RINOS fought him tooth and nail on the wall and everything else, but pretty much, yes.

Why do you think Biden had to reverse the Trump policies to get it opened back up? 

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/gallery/la-na-migrants-ford-river-to-mexico-pictures

And yet, Trump fluffers were alarmed by migrant caravans when Trump was president.

download (5).jpeg

download (4).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/gallery/la-na-migrants-ford-river-to-mexico-pictures

And yet, Trump fluffers were alarmed by migrant caravans when Trump was president.

download (5).jpeg

download (4).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

Wow, how long is your nose now? 

Did you even real the headline? These are pictures of people crossing into Mexico, not the United States.

Trump policy compelled them to stay in Mexico until their "asylum" hearing. Biden cancelled the policy the day he got into office and all these people were let in.

From your link:

Mexico.png.cdfd6d809435a254d41783b264c623e5.png

they are 

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Actually collusion was not proved a lie. Dear leader said that. Mueller never did. 

How would collusions be "proven" a lie? That was just you guys grasping at straws. 

Mueller. What a disappointment that old buffoon turned out to be. So, you really think he did not know anything about the investigation, or was he just lying like everyone else?

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It does look political, in a way.... nearly all witnesses are Republican, and often Trump's allies and  aides! 😃

Edited by candide

3 minutes ago, candide said:

It does look political, in a way.... nearly all witnesses are Republican, and often Trump's allies and  aides! 😃

Yeah, and all testifying under threat of their own prosecution, a proud day for the left.  

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How would collusions be "proven" a lie? That was just you guys grasping at straws. 

Mueller. What a disappointment that old buffoon turned out to be. So, you really think he did not know anything about the investigation, or was he just lying like everyone else?

He made it clear he was not saying collusion didn't happen. You can trumpy spin that however you like. The Kremlin's man was Trump and still is.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Wow, how long is your nose now? 

Did you even real the headline? These are pictures of people crossing into Mexico, not the United States.

Trump policy compelled them to stay in Mexico until their "asylum" hearing. Biden cancelled the policy the day he got into office and all these people were let in.

From your link:

Mexico.png.cdfd6d809435a254d41783b264c623e5.png

they are 

My point is that MAGA went nuts about migrant caravans back in the day  - they wanted to close the border.

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He made it clear he was not saying collusion didn't happen. You can trumpy spin that however you like. The Kremlin's man was Trump and still is.

What Mueller didn't know is that a key FBI official was working directly for the Kremlin.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some women consent because they choose to go where such behaviour is expected. That is de facto consent.

I believe you live in a country where such is a fact of life. Seems strange then that you don't understand that.

Very strange post, in the wake of Trump's being found liable for sexual assault.

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

What is it you don't understand about insurrection? Do you honestly think trying to appoint fake electors is okay? Do you think pressuring a SecState of GA to break the law and "just find me 11,780 votes" is okay? Do you think stealing highly classified documents, keeping them in your country club, and then lying about returning them is okay? Do you think it's okay to take campaign funds and pay off a woman to keep her quiet about an assignation you had with her just after your wife gave birth is okay?

trumpers have a definition of 'political' that is not in Merriam-Webster.

• Haha 1

trump is the consummate grifter. Besides using funding from his PACs to pay legal bills, according to FEC filings, he has dipped into his goober donations for $260,000 since 2022 to pay Herve Pierre Braillard, who is Melania's stylist. Those are quite expensive haircuts.

All those goobers with low paying jobs are digging deep to help out a struggling supposed billionaire, and he is taking their cigarette and Dorito money to pay a hair stylist $18,000 a pop for his wife.

Dig deep, goobers, your "like, really really rich" messiah wants his wife to get a shampoo and color touchup. Goobers and their money are soon parted.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/01/melania-trump-stylist-gets-260k-in-campaign-cash-since-start-of-2022/

• Agree 1

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and <deleted> her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as <deleted>. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

Edited by Walker88
  • Haha 1

No, it was not.

Do yourself a favor and read both ther Mueller Report and the report produced by SSCI. The Repubs were still the majority in the Senate when the SSCI report was released.

First, "collusion" was a word made up by trump.  Cooperation with Russia is a fact.

In his first week as Campaign Manager for trump, Pual Manafort was sent to Spain to meet GRU asset Konstantin Kilimnik. Manafort gave Kilimnik detailed internal polling data from the campaign. Such data is quite extensive in campaigns. It is broken down to individuals names, and has all public data about them, such as their Facebook and other social media accounts, any club memberships, income, work, spending habits...enough to build a pretty good idea of the person.

Kilimnik gave the data to the Internet Research Agency in St Pete. The IRA is an arm of the GRU. The IRA then microtargeted voters in key swing States with fake stories about Hillary Clinton and other Democrats.

Sounds like cooperation, eh?

Also, an FSB asset from Romania hacked into some Dem computers, such as John Podesta, and turned everything over to Julian Assange at Wikileaks. Assange was in contact with trump campaign consultant Roger Stone, and advised Stone on the timing of the leaks. Stone advised trump.

Remember at one of trump's rallies when he said, "Next Monday, or Tuesday maybe, there's going to be some really interesting information about Crooked Hillary that you're really going to like".

Sounds like more cooperation.

24 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Cooperation with Russia is a fact.

No proof of that then? Without proof it's just your opinion.

That entire post is just your opinion as you provide no proof of any of it.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

52 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

trump is the consummate grifter. Besides using funding from his PACs to pay legal bills, according to FEC filings, he has dipped into his goober donations for $260,000 since 2022 to pay Herve Pierre Braillard, who is Melania's stylist. Those are quite expensive haircuts.

All those goobers with low paying jobs are digging deep to help out a struggling supposed billionaire, and he is taking their cigarette and Dorito money to pay a hair stylist $18,000 a pop for his wife.

Dig deep, goobers, your "like, really really rich" messiah wants his wife to get a shampoo and color touchup. Goobers and their money are soon parted.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/01/melania-trump-stylist-gets-260k-in-campaign-cash-since-start-of-2022/

Are you capable of posting without insults? Seems not, which says a lot about you, though it seems to be a common situation with anti Trump posters.

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

download (5).jpeg

download (4).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

Thank you for proving that your past posts about there not being a huge number of illegals trying to cross the border were not true.