Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

I expect that certain agreements had to be made in advance to get the appointment in the first place. If any of those had been broken then there would probably have been no interview aired at all.

At least we know Putin's view on several important questions and we now have have the chance to accept or reject his answers. Better something than nothing, which is pretty much what we get about the UA war, these days.

Apparently, your suspicions are very recent:

image.png.54f6c2fd34f05ba0812a820290c11b13.png

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, tgw said:

Be careful with absolutes.

I don't remember Putin ever saying anything in public about Evan Gershkovich for example.

I wrote that I didn't watch all of it. That said, as far as this subject goes, did Putin say anything that the Russian govt hasn't said? Any surprises here?

1 hour ago, Robert Paulson said:

I still can’t figure out if some people are parody posting. This post reminds me during covid when people were quoting the cdc as if it was making their arguments stronger 

The enemy of your enemy is your friend. And there is absolutely, 100% no doubt about it, the enemy of the American people is the u.s. government. 

im just curious when they are going to arrest or jail Carlson. Or ban him or somehow make his life miserable. And at that point, the peons will still not get it. Somehow it’ll fly over their heads. Hint: the people STAYING on the nightly news and making their $40,000 per night aren’t the ones who are telling you the truth, people. They are the ones who are being paid to lie to you. We literally saw it with our own eyes during covid with Rachel maddow. We know FOR A FACT she spread misinformation about vaccine effectiveness and never addressed it or apologized for it. And what happened? She got a raise! And yes I realize it will still not add up to the peons. 

Creative post! 

About Rachel Maddow, what she said was not accurate but it did not have negative consequences.

Unlike Fox News and right-wing outlets anti-vaccine rant which caused an excessive amount of deaths among Trump voters.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, placeholder said:

did Putin say anything that the Russian govt hasn't said? Any surprises here?

One thing he mentioned the Nazi who was recently given a standing ovation in the Canadian parliament with Zelensky in attendance 😆 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Putin has been declared a war criminal by the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, Netherlands. On March 17, 2023, the ICC issued an arrest warrant for Putin for the war crime of unlawfully deporting children from Ukraine to Russia. Do you think the ICC is brainwashed by MSM propaganda?

Declared a war criminal without a trial ?  how did that happen ?

Who was it that killed over a million Iraqi's  who is it that does not not subscribe to the ICC in the Hague and says that if any of their citizen is

taken to the Hague for prosecution they can militarily intervene ?

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, johng said:

One thing he mentioned the Nazi who was recently given a standing ovation in the Canadian parliament with Zelensky in attendance 😆 

Big deal. This is just the kind of nonsense to be expected from Putin.

Canada’s parliament, Trudeau and Zelensky give inadvertent ovation to Nazi war veteran

The speaker of Canada’s House of Commons apologized Sunday for recognizing a man who fought in a Nazi military unit during World War II...

“In my remarks following the address of the President of Ukraine, I recognized an individual in the gallery. I have subsequently become aware of more information which causes me to regret my decision to do so,” Rota said in a statement.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/canadas-parliament-trudeau-and-zelensky-give-inadvertent-ovation-to-nazi-war-veteran/

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, candide said:

what she said was not accurate but it did not have negative consequences.

It had immense consequence in the demonisation of "unvaccinated"

the push toward mandated vaticination and all the consequences that resulted.

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, johng said:

It had immense consequence in the demonisation of "unvaccinated"

the push toward mandated vaticination and all the consequences that resulted.

Nobody was demonised, they were just excluded from certain activities, such as travelling. A pale consequence compared to being dead! 😀

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes its a big deal  exactly what Putin has been saying from the start.

0 as you clearly don't understand, the person in question was introduced to the Canadian Parliament as Ukrainian war hero. That's when he got applauded. It was only later discovered that he was in fact a Nazi partisan. And I wasn't aware that Putin had ever directed his comments at elderly emigrants who now live in Canada.

29 minutes ago, NextG said:

Nonsense. Even a child can see through your oh so obvious bias. 
Why no mention of Russia not abiding by the Minsk Agreements in the first instance? Intelligent people always understand that there is always more than one perspective. Yours contains no balance. 

He had no  answer for the fact that as part of the 2nd Minsk Agreement all foreign forces were to withdraw from Ukraine. Russia said that provision wasn't applicable to them since they had no troops in Ukraine. Laughable.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, candide said:

Who's ignorant of facts and is buying Putin's propaganda,? There are no NATO nukes at Russia's doorstep except Turkey and it dates from the cold War time (and is not really at doorstep).

Russia did not respect the Minsk treaties, as another poster showed.

Reading comprehension ... nukes ?  You mentioned them, not me.

But as YOU point out, Türkiye has access to USA nukes and is part of NATO, so you are correct, nukes at their doorstep.... "Türkiye shares a maritime border with both Ukraine and Russia in the Black Sea."

Wonder why RU doesn't want UA to be part of NATO ... hmm.

With B1 & 2 bombers, B52s and nuke subs scattered worldwide, don't think the USA/NATO needs any more.    But again, the war that will never happen.

From the posts, it's obvious who did bother to listen to the interview, but yet posted their ignorance.

Really hard to have a discussion when most involved are still quite ignorant of the facts.  IMHO

Have a nice day.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Tucker Carlson -- useful idiot for Putin AND corporate media whore?

Yes and yes.

BTW -- the point of Putin's FAKE history "lesson" (propaganda) was to advance his disgusting pro genocide ideology that Ukraine does not deserve to be sovereign nation that deserves to determine its own future.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1