Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

47 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

He answered you in his post Did you just not see it or understand it?

Again, ignorant people resort to insults.

I asked HIM a yes or no question.  Sorry, I forgot he has a spokesperson from the sanctuary state.

Edited by Hawaiian
Additional comment.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Inflation is very high, but alot of that was a generational opportunistic parasitical reaction to covid, and mankind showing its lower nature by gouging the public. In addition to supply chain issues, shipping issues, etc. To blame inflation on Biden is beyond simplistic. And the stock market is at an all time high. How do you explain that?

What about unemployment?

Economy & Jobs – The White House

National Archives | (.gov)

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov › issues › econ...

Jan 15, 2021 — Under the Trump Administration, more Americans were employed than ever before—160 million—and the unemployment rate fell to a 50-year low.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, heybruce said:

Amazing.  The ability of the Trump crowd to defy facts, logic and reality is amazing.

The pertinent difference between Biden and Trump regarding the "docs" is that Biden did what the law requires and immediately notified the government and returned the documents.  Trump stubbornly fought doing what the law required.

This has been explained to Trump supporters many times.  Apparently they are impervious to knowledge.

'Impervious to knowledge'.   What a wonderfully accurate description.  Love it!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

What does global warming and tobacco have to do with the costs of illegal immigration?

His arguments are weird. To tried to imply Biget's food inflation was no big deal due to obesity. All a plan to make American thin again.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. IMO the damage was done by the opposition attempting to get rid of him by using a fake dossier and a federal system weaponised against him.

He had so much BS to deal with that it's a wonder he got as much done as he did.

I admire his grit and determination. These junior bigets don't have the balls Trump does. 100m haters, system against, still marches on. Owns a plane. Plays golf on his own course. Hangs out with Mike Tyson and Dana White. Dream life. The bigets are dating Noi from bar 3.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Masterton said:

Well the difference is that Trump had the authority to take the documents, and the clearance to de-classify them whereas Biden and Clinton did not.

Please explain to all of us why only 45 had this privilege. I am VERY interested. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

Are you sure he can read? Kind of questionable I would think.

Seriously? He has a great reputation. Sadly, like Trump and so many others in our government, past the sell by date.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Seriously? He has a great reputation. Sadly, like Trump and so many others in our government, past the sell by date.

True he does have a great reputation, unfortunately it isn't a good one

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uttradit said:

Independents should get more votes but Americans are stupid. The two big parties have to much power.

You can say that again: They voted Bush in twice and Obama in twice. Actually they are stupid on independents too: Ralph Nader cost Gore the 2000 election. Actually the dream ticket would be DeSantis/RFK jr

Edited by morrobay
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FroeyD said:

What about unemployment?

Economy & Jobs – The White House

National Archives | (.gov)

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov › issues › econ...

Jan 15, 2021 — Under the Trump Administration, more Americans were employed than ever before—160 million—and the unemployment rate fell to a 50-year low.

That was the continuation of Obama's trend. Actually the unemployment decrease rate was lower than under Obama!😃

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

Screenshot_20240207-090255.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uttradit said:

I admire his grit and determination. These junior bigets don't have the balls Trump does. 100m haters, system against, still marches on. Owns a plane. Plays golf on his own course. Hangs out with Mike Tyson and Dana White. Dream life. The bigets are dating Noi from bar 3.

Quick question. If it's such a dream life why is he such an incredibly miserable man? He wakes up in the morning trying to figure out who he can hate, what battles he can wage, and how he can display his misery in an ostentatious fashion.

That's just who the man is, and it doesn't look like much fun to me. I would not want to be Don Don. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1