Biden: "I am an elderly man ... I know what the hell I'm doing"

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Misogyny? Where would you pull that from? I don't like her because she is shallow, fake, incompetent, and in way over her head.

For the GOP, I would prefer Governors Noem or DeSantis or Reynolds or even former governor Christie. Haley would not be too bad, although I am not a fan of her neo-con roots. 

My question was: who else could the Democrats realistically nominate other than Harris, if something were to happen to Biden? Or do you think she would be just jim dandy as the Democratic candidate? 

Christie comes across as one of the few in the Republican Party to tell it like it is. The irony of Trump calling him fat was lost on most.

If the Dems managed to persuade Michelle Obama to run, IMO she would wipe the floor with anyone the GOP could muster. Raskin or Blinken.

Shallow, fake, incompetent etc. Aren't you describing Greene and Boebert?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah she looked good on paper when picked. I doubt she foolish enough to bother ever running for president herself.

Wouldn't be too sure about that.

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump is a soufflé though so that comparison doesnt apply to him  

Unless he can win in 2024, the comparison IMO is valid.

18 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Christie comes across as one of the few in the Republican Party to tell it like it is. The irony of Trump calling him fat was lost on most.

He is at least twice as fat.  Cristie can barely walk.

Just now, billd766 said:

Now why would I admit to being a Democrat, when I am not?

Why do you think his job is tough? All he does is put on a suit, smile and mumble some scripted speeches. 99.99% of people could do that. The whole role is a sideshow. Thousands of real workers do the work. He just follows directions.

What jobs could Biden do? Pilot? No. truck driver? no. Sell insurance? No. He couldnt do any real job. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Why do you think his job is tough? All he does is put on a suit, smile and mumble some scripted speeches. 99.99% of people could do that. The whole role is a sideshow. Thousands of real workers do the work. He just follows directions.

What jobs could Biden do? Pilot? No. truck driver? no. Sell insurance? No. He couldnt do any real job. 

Beat Trump in an election by millions of votes and deliver on campaign promises.

Job’s a good un.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Beat Trump in an election by millions of votes and deliver on campaign promises.

Job’s a good un.

That was three years ago now, this thread is about Joe today and he's three years older than he was in the last election .

(Its absolutely unnecessary for anyone to say that Trump is also three years older than before )

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That was three years ago now, this thread is about Joe today and he's three years older than he was in the last election .

(Its absolutely unnecessary for anyone to say that Trump is also three years older than before )

He’s not hiding from the cameras and has spoken on camera to denounce the partisan portrayal that Hur delivered.

Where’s your boy these days?

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

You seem to think it is simple to run a country of 300 million people yet you have no idea of what it takes.

Define a real job please.

I was driving a truck before I was 21.

I was never a pilot because I was not good enough or smart enough, and neither are you.

I used to install and commission mobile base stations in many countries across the world. Could you do that?

I also worked on aircraft radio equipment, at a satellite radar station, on police radio equipment. I also worked on preparing land and buildings for mobile base stations as far apart as Chile, Venezuela, Mexico, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and around the Arab Gulf, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand building 1G and 2G and CDMA, for AIS and DTAC during 1993, 94, 95, 96 and 1997. Sri Lanka Pakistan. Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand and perhaps other places that I have forgotten about.

Politics never interested me as a career and I am the first to admit that I would be hopeless at it.

President Biden has been very good at it and made it a career and his life's work.

I wouldn't expect him to drive a truck, be a pilot or sell insurance as it is not in his skill set.

If you think it is so easy, then prove it and become a politician.

Prove to us all, that you are not all hat and no cattle.

Edited by billd766
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If the Dems managed to persuade Michelle Obama to run, IMO she would wipe the floor with anyone the GOP could muster. Raskin or Blinken.

Shallow, fake, incompetent etc. Aren't you describing Greene and Boebert?

No argument there, not a fan of either member. But I'm not sure why you are mentioning them as they are not in the same category as a sitting vice President. Both parties have their share of whackjobs.

And Michelle won't run.  Is she the only possible option other than Harris if Biden steps aside? I gave you a list of 5 successful governors who could easily step up to the plate.  You counter with a first lady with zero political experience.  If that is the best hope for the Democrats, they better start heavy prayer sessions for Joe's health. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

You seem to think it is simple to run a country of 300 million people yet you have no idea of what it takes.

Define a real job please.

I was driving a truck before I was 21.

I was never a pilot because I was not good enough or smart enough, and neither are you. I used to install and commission mobile base stations in many countries across the world. Could you do that?

I also worked on aircraft radio equipment, at a satellite radar station, on police radio equipment. I also worked on preparing land and buildings for mobile base stations as far apart as Chile, Venezuela, Mexico, Qatar, Abu Dhabi and around the Arab Gulf, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand building 1G and 2G and CDMA, for AIS and DTAC during 1993, 94, 95, 96 and 1997. Sri Lanka Pakistan. Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand and perhaps other places that I have forgotten about.

Politics never interested me as a career and I am the first to admit that I would be hopeless at it.

President Biden has been very good at it and made it a career and his life's work.

I wouldn't expect him to drive a truck, be a pilot or sell insurance as it is not in his skill set.

If you think it is so easy, then prove it and become a politician.

Prove to us all, that you are not all hat and no cattle.

Biden does not run anything. He takes orders. Everything is prepared for him from food to diary to speeches. Only a fool would think 1 guy runs a country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

Always with the non-comparisons,

Not to mention that Harris was picked purely on the basis of her genitalia and her melanin.  Biden paying a favour back to James Clyburn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

wouldn't expect him to drive a truck, be a pilot or sell insurance as it is not in his skill set.

He doesn't have any skills. The guy can barely talk or walk. Most useless person around. He could not drive a car from Bangkok to Korat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

Biden does not run anything. He takes orders. Everything is prepared for him from food to diary to speeches. Only a fool would think 1 guy runs a country.

So you have no answers to my comment.

Why am I not surprised at that.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

No argument there, not a fan of either member. But I'm not sure why you are mentioning them as they are not in the same category as a sitting vice President. Both parties have their share of whackjobs.

And Michelle won't run.  Is she the only possible option other than Harris if Biden steps aside? I gave you a list of 5 successful governors who could easily step up to the plate.  You counter with a first lady with zero political experience.  If that is the best hope for the Democrats, they better start heavy prayer sessions for Joe's health. 

IIRC I did mention Raskin and Blinken.

How much political experience do you think Michelle accumulated in the 8 years of the Obama presidency? She would have been exposed every day.

Just now, uttradit said:

He doesn't have any skills. The guy can barely talk or walk. Most useless person around. He could not drive a car from Bangkok to Korat.

Thus speaks the voice of a person with no experience.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, uttradit said:

you think it is so easy, then prove it and become a politician.

It would be boring. Telling lies non stop and sucking up to donors. Joe has no morals though. So his skills are getting dressed up, telling lies and sucking up to the right people.

• Like 1