Begging for money online to support his bar.

n00dle

2 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Really, dude?

You can't come up with 200k baht to pay off your ex?

That's a measly $5,571.20 and you can't find that in the sofa cushions?

Well, count me in, buddy!  You're just the kinda guy I wanna go into bid'nis with!  Where do I sign?

Offer him 200k for 51%

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

AFAIK Biden is not using campaign funds to pay his legal bills, not that he has any. Trump has blown $50 million on lawyers to defend him.

Back on topic, I have a friend who lost a lot of money when he tried to run both the bar and its mama-san.

Most bars look marginal businesses. Doesn't look fun. Overcharging on drinks to pay the bills with 1980s music on. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Most bars look marginal businesses. Doesn't look fun. Overcharging on drinks to pay the bills with 1980s music on. 

Like the other poster stated, definitely BigNok.  Agree with the above post.  Why would anybody buy a bar here with VERY few exceptions.

This guy has not got 200,000 baht in his bank account?

He had better hope he doesn't get sick, or involved in an accident.

Some bars are profitable, but they require very savvy management. He does not look or sound qualified in that respect.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Factual rebuttals go straight through to the wicket-keeper, don't they?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Is it really any more pathetic than a guy who spends his days searching youtube looking for people more pathetic than you are? :whistling:

The OP doesn't understand Youtube. Everyone on there begs for money. They want people to support their business whatever it is. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

If he had the brains that god gave him, he'd beg his ex-girlfriend to beg for the cash instead.

There was a guy begging for money for his really poor quality guest house, waaaay off the beach during Covid. Visibly sweating from the stress and hyperventilating.

This guy needs more observable misery to keep me watching. He seems merely mildly peturbed to be losing his dream.

Why is it always like an Al Queda hostage video with just a talking head in a small room?

Edited by Prubangboy