Unruly British man goes berserk on Bangkok-London flight (video)

webfact

19 minutes ago, uttradit said:

I never drink on planes. Probably a good idea. 

Many people do have alcohol before a flight because it calms their nerves . Hence the many bars at airports . But I have never seen any incidents where fighting has occurred . Any passenger who appears to be the worse for drink should be deemed to be unfit to fly . 

Dirty toilet maybe. Normal reaction :sleepy:when the guy before you forgot to flush.

Kidding aside, another quality farang from the isle of misery. 

Handsome man Pattaya, saw his reflection in the toilet mirror, and freaked out. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

The average tourist is an idiot. That's well established. If you want to avoid idiots avoid the busiest locations for idiots.

Well established? By who? If it is so well established, there must be many studies you can pass on to me. Just one would suffice.
Not so sure if that claim is particularly the case... as the average tourist needs to have money to travel and typically, people from higher socioeconomic backgrounds travel more than those from lower ones. And typically, people from higher socioeconomic backgrounds have higher IQs, for a number of reasons. Of course, that is not always the case, but it is the case on average.
I'd like to know where you read or how you can possibly know that the average tourist is an idiot. That's quite the statement.
Personally, I believe it is wholly inaccurate.
Not that you care... but it would be nice to read claims made like this, with some sort of logical or evidentiary substance to them, rather than claims made out of whole cloth. You wouldn't want to inadvertantly find yourself self-defenestrated out and into the category which you are throwing others....

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Sig said:

Well established? By who? If it is so well established, there must be many studies you can pass on to me. Just one would suffice.
Not so sure if that claim is particularly the case... as the average tourist needs to have money to travel and typically, people from higher socioeconomic backgrounds travel more than those from lower ones. And typically, people from higher socioeconomic backgrounds have higher IQs, for a number of reasons. Of course, that is not always the case, but it is the case on average.
I'd like to know where you read or how you can possibly know that the average tourist is an idiot. That's quite the statement.
Not that you care... but it would be nice to read claims made like this, with some sort of logical or evidentiary substance to them, rather than claims made out of whole cloth. You wouldn't want to inadvertantly find yourself self-defenestrated out and into the category which you are throwing others....

Your post is proof enough.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, uttradit said:
27 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You do, "too" [sic], if you want your claim to have any credibility! 

The thing is that there are no "flight fight" stats that you can reference, that's why you "don't need too [sic]"

I don't care about your opinions. The statistics speak for themselves.

Unfortunately your statistics didn't speak, in any way, for fights on flights!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, superal said:

Many people do have alcohol before a flight because it calms their nerves . Hence the many bars at airports . But I have never seen any incidents where fighting has occurred . Any passenger who appears to be the worse for drink should be deemed to be unfit to fly . 

I think they drink due to boredom waiting. Flying isn't a battle of nerves. Mostly a boring experience not a nervous one. Very few planes crash. Why would you be nervous?

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

A pattern day after day?

When was the last incident of a British passenger committing this kind of mayhem in the sky, since you state it's a day after day occurrence?

You are the ignorant one, as well as Racist and discriminatory.

How many people from the UK board flights daily from countries from around the world without any incident?

Think before your fingers hit the keyboard.

What race is British?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Sig said:

Well said.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

Baggage claim is dangerous, too. Nothing is safe until you're in car and have cleared the monkey house.  https://finance.yahoo.com/video/10-person-brawl-filmed-breaking-113451669.html

But then you have to deal with the drivers on the road😂 The odds seem that this may be even riskier than having an unruly passenger on your flight....

51 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

And the flight with Thai is also expensive, next time just choose another airline.
But I admit, it's almost daily fights, sooner or later alcohol will probably be banned on flights.

What wrong did Thai Airways do regarding this incident?

Drinking while flying, or flying in an intoxicated state is not really a pleasant feeling IMHO.

I don't drink while flying and avoid alcohol about 24 before a flight.

If they do ban alcohol on flights, I would not miss it!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, superal said:

Not sure because they dress in civilian clothes . However I did sit next to an air marshal on an Egypt flight . He made several walks around the aircraft . We had a conversation and he then explained why he was on the move a lot . Big guy and armed .

Sure, like a secret security officer would tell you.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sig said:

lol
Can't imagine what kind of world you live in....
btw, not a tourist. So, no idea what makes you think you have some sort of proof.... Yet another out of context nonsense claim.
On the other hand... you are self-categorizing quite well as you blather on.

The real world? Smart tourists? Yes they are really clever paying double price for meals and visiting such gems as The Eiffel Tower or Pai. Really smart people.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

The Brits are even more unhinged and belligerent than usual lately. :1zgarz5: 

This freak should be jailed for a long time, banned from Thailand forever...and from ever flying anywhere ever again. Moron. 

no wonder, just look at the current state of the country....

• Like 1
  • Love It 1