Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Social Media

36 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You guys are truly out in left field!

I am truely in a fact-backed field...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-longstanding-history-calling-elections-rigged-doesnt-results/story?id=74126926

"In October 2016, just weeks before the general election, Trump wanted to cast doubt on the results by tweeting, "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD," 😀

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," said Trump. 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump committed asset valuation fraud. The proof was extensive.

Perhaps you were not paying attention.

were any of the lawsuits issued by the banks..that got their money back without issue?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The amount of conspiracy theories backed by George Soros must be at least nine times his total net worth. No mention of the Koch Brothers or other notable right wing billionaires who are actually contemporaneously accused of major corruption, bribery or massive political donations to dark money pools. Dare I mention the Federalist Society. Nah, crickets.

but you still parrot the Russian collusion conspiracy

• Confused 2

21 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

were any of the lawsuits issued by the banks..that got their money back without issue?

Someone may have issues. There's a video on YouTube saying an unidentified bank has had Trump's personal 757 jet seized, based on one of Trump's companies being unable to trade in NY anymore. One of the orders by Judge Engoron.

As yet, there is no verification of the report by any other media.

The price tag for a new Boeing 757 is $100 million. Used, $4-11 Million. One can only wonder what Trump's valuation is. He poured a lot of money into making it a luxury aircraft.

If true, the house of cards may be starting to collapse.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Someone may have issues. There's a video on YouTube saying an unidentified bank has had Trump's personal 757 jet seized, based on one of Trump's companies being unable to trade in NY anymore. One of the orders by Judge Engoron.

The price tag for a new Boeing 757 is $100 million. Used, $4-11 Million. One can only wonder what Trump's valuation is. He poured a lot of money into making it a luxury aircraft.

you have said or implied little else in this whole thread apart from 'thats the end of trump' we have heard it daily since 2016 and nothing happened yet,... would you put your money where your mouth is? i doubt it. 
you have full on TDS, trump lives i your head for free, perhaps thats why you're so bitter about him..... lets waot and see how this unfolds shall we

P.S.. you call trump a loser, but how much was your boeing 757 worth, and your tower block in NYC?
who is the real loser here , Trump, a guy that became President of the US or you...a legend in his own flipflops living in a village in chaing mai,,,?

Edited by frank83628
spell checking
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

None because there wasn’t a political agenda for them.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

No need for the victims to complain when there was a whistle-blower testifying publicly.

So, how much did you donate to Trump?

Buy any sneakers?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I really doubt that report.

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I really doubt that report.

I asked Gemini AI It's true. 🙂 If you mean the plane seized, I'm skeptical too. I meant the value.

Newsweek are reporting the rumor as false, various youtubers as real. And the want us not to believe the MSM. Go figure.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I asked Gemini AI It's true. 🙂 If you mean the plane seized, I'm skeptical too. I meant the value.

Newsweek are reporting the rumor as false, various youtubers as real. And the want us not to believe the MSM. Go figure.

i know the 757 is real, I meant the report about it being seized.

When is the deadline for Trump to pay?

Just now, Danderman123 said:

i know the 757 is real, I meant the report about it being seized.

When is the deadline for Trump to pay?

As soon as the papers are filed making the decision official. This week.,

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Trump will likely have to put Trump Tower on the market .

As of 2021, the building's official owner is GMAC Commercial Mortgage, according to the New York City Department of City Planning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower

from https://nypost.com/2024/02/16/us-news/a-look-at-trumps-lavish-nyc-real-estate-portfolio-he-may-lose-control-of/

image.jpeg.87b0a5d68537146590b674096e943237.jpeg

Edited by jerrymahoney

Just to note at the World News header it says:

Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

It also says in the Forum Rules section:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

It does not say that one can only post as per 'fair use' from 'an approved credible source' NOT behind a paywall.

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

As of 2021, the building's official owner is GMAC Commercial Mortgage, according to the New York City Department of City Planning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower

from https://nypost.com/2024/02/16/us-news/a-look-at-trumps-lavish-nyc-real-estate-portfolio-he-may-lose-control-of/

image.jpeg.87b0a5d68537146590b674096e943237.jpeg

Curious, I was watching NBC over the weekend, and it was reported that although Trump Tower was mortgaged, Trump still had some equity.

14 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Yes. Nothing in a civil trial prevents a subsequent criminal trial. In this case it has now been established that Trump personally directed the fraud so It would be surprising that criminal charges aren't in the pipeline. IRS funding for such investigations has been nobbled by the GOP to protect billionaires from tax fraud investigations. This case will be hard for the IRS to ignore.

Thanks. I hadn't seen this mentioned in news items. 

Edited by Purdey

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The asset deflation was to reduce property taxes, which are payable to the county, not the Feds.

Property valuation for payment of property taxes is made by the county. If the owner of the property feels the valuation is too high, they can appeal, and provide data supporting a lower valuation.

So, Trump probably gave the County the real data.

Thanks. 

On 2/17/2024 at 9:41 PM, Danderman123 said:

Is that a hope, or a confirmed fact about this case?

Confirmed. Trump has to either pay up or get very expensive bonds to cover the payment. Which will be returned if he wins his appeal. That will take a long time and also be very expensive.

51 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I despise Trump because I am an honest person who has never cheated anyone in my whole life. His constant grifting, lying, and abusing people who do not worship him, offends me.

Trump stinks, both metaphorically and literally. Check out what Adam Kinzinger says. Or Taylor Swift. His supporters are too dumb to realize they are the ones he is shafting most of all.

It's unfolding already, don't you get that? I am not losing $83 million to a woman I raped and defamed. I am not losing $350 million for fraudulently inflating my assets. I am not facing jail for election interference, and exposing national secrets. I don't know whether the news about the plane seizure is valid, which is why I entered a caveat.

I also despise people who  attack me when they can't even get their facts, spelling and punctuation right. I live in Chiang Rai, genius.

so, just to clarify...you DONT have any properties in NYC, you DONT own a jet,...... but Trump is a loser...ok. 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1