Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

donny dies in jail, broke. One needn't be Edgar Cayce to see that. Of course if the Bloated One has a heart attack or stroke, trumpers will start barking about "Deep State".

Yes, English is my first language. Want to match diplomas? LOL

BTW, why did you get banned on that other site? "Chocolate" talk?

Changing the subject again I see when you can’t back up what you posted.  Classic!

Please explain yourself about “chocolate “.  I have no idea what you’re referring to.

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The term most frequently used is "poor white trash". Hilary Clinton's "basket of deplorables" really poured gasoline on the fire.

There's a book published over 30 years ago which predicts the coming of Trump. It's called " In the Electric Mist of the Confederate Dead " by James Lee Burke. It describes very accurately the effect of a messianic populist on his followers, even down to their willing acceptance of being made his victims.

H.L. Mencken was even earlier predicting a trump in 1920.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright stable genius moron."

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Worked?

---lowest average GDP growth of any POTUS since Hoover (even before he messed up Covid).

---First POTUS since Hoover to leave office with fewer Americans working than when he took office

---More illegals entering US, and fewer deported than under Obama

---Added $8,400,000,000,000 in new National Debt, a 41% increase accumulated by the previous 44 POTUSs combined, and more than twice as much money as the change in GDP: thus, debt fueled growth, like maxing out one's credit cards doesn't make one wealthy---oh, and given his debt increase, despite his first 2 years of having an R House & Senate, represent $25,000 for every man, woman person camera TV & child in the US, do you think maybe, just maybe, that might cause inflation?

As Dire Straits sang, "That ain't work"

I don’t where you get your information from but I can guess.

Completely inaccurate as usual.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I don’t think trump was (put) there by Putin …..did Putin help trump yes I do think he helped .trump is now performing as an excellent asset to Mr Putin and his wants ,is it on purpose I hope not. that being said the results are the same he’s dancing to Putin’s tune knowingly or not, idiot or traitor take your pick,quite possibly both in my humble opinion 

luckily your opinion counts for nothing
how exactly did Putin benefit from Trump? if Trump wanted good relations is there something wrong with that or are you the type that needs to have wars and conflicts and a boogieman ?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sure breaks the forum rules on soliciting donations?!

Not soliciting (thanks for the insult!), just pointing out a very newsworthy facet of this topic and the depths to which this man and his crazy disciples will sink.

Censorship by hiding relevant news behind rules has become very common everywhere.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

luckily your opinion counts for nothing
how exactly did Putin benefit from Trump? if Trump wanted good relations is there something wrong with that or are you the type that needs to have wars and conflicts and a boogieman ?

This should give you some clues:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/17/politics/trump-soft-on-russia/index.html

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

The term most frequently used is "poor white trash". Hilary Clinton's "basket of deplorables" really poured gasoline on the fir

and thats why she lost, calling half you countries population that wasn't a great move

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Not soliciting (thanks for the insult!), just pointing out a very newsworthy facet of this topic and the depths to which this man and his crazy disciples will sink.

Censorship by hiding relevant news behind rules has become very common everywhere.

‘Soliciting’ was not intended as an insult.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Say hello to your relatives for me. You know, the ones you use for bicep curls.

You know the "offhand" mention of gym is intended to make people think he's buff and sculpted, rather than sporting a meter plus waist and unable to bench much weight.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

cnn is a joke, nothing from them is credible. i don't even bother opening the link, if that is your 'goto' news source then it would explain a lot, same goes for whomever said here maddow was credible. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

cnn is a joke, nothing from them is credible. i don't even bother opening the link, if that is your 'goto' news source then it would explain a lot, same goes for whomever said here maddow was credible. 

OK.

Keep glued to the loser.

The news from all quarters isn’t good for him and his marks.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Debating Trumpers is useless. When you point to actual real facts from official sites they tell you its BS but never ever back up their alternate facts. What I don't understand about these guys is that among being racist they are very much anti gay yet vote for a guy wearing make-up.

ah, the ol' 'racist' label.... surprised that hasn't been used earlier to be honest. 

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

obama with 3 million deportations, i forget the number of bombs dropped, civilians killed in drone strikes, admitted 'some folks got tortured',. oh, and the destruction of Libya.... i doubt people effected but any of those would rate him that highly!

The Poll of presidential scholars reassess the impact of the modern presidency from administrative and cultural standpoints. You may like to know that surveys were also done in 2015 and 2018 and the results have been consistent with this recent released poll that Trump is the worst. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

ah, the ol' 'racist' label.... surprised that hasn't been used earlier to be honest. 

Well, trump does have the full endorsement of David Duke, former Imperial Wizard of the KKK, Neo Nazis and white "identitarians" supremacists Richard Spencer and Nick Fuentes, the tikitorchers chanting "Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville, and even a poster on this site who calls Blacks "chocolates" (responding to an acquaintance in a photo of E Jean Carroll).

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1