Former Cambodian PM Hun Sen to visit Thaksin tomorrow

snoop1130

35 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Nong Ralfy, It's all a farce, he's not sick at all, it's all a ploy to pull the wool over the eyes of the poorly educated, looks like he got you hook, line and sinker, nong Ralfy boy! :jap:

agree 100 % Champ.

74 yr old men do not get ill.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Nothing to see here. Hun Sen is simply dropping by to collect on that loan before Thaksin carks it.

Had to look up "cark"; what a wonderful word the Aussies have for this .......... 

• Haha 2

And there was me thinking he was on his death bed yet within 24 hours he is receiving overseas government officials it’s clear to me he has zero parole conditions if he can see who he wants Thailand is becoming an embarrassment to the rest of the world !!!!

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, JingerBen said:

Partners in crime from way back.

The meeting will no doubt start with a benediction,  "Let us prey..."

Partners in crime, you say?

I have lived in Cambodia, and trust me: Hun Sen is an angel, compared to the true rulers of the country!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Hun Sen himself was the mafia in Cambodia.

I have lived in Cambodia before, and trust me: the true mafia is not Hun Sen. This, of course, does not make him an angel, but he is nothing compared to the true corrupt organizations ruling in this country.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Modern Coding said:

I have lived in Cambodia before, and trust me: the true mafia is not Hun Sen. This, of course, does not make him an angel, but he is nothing compared to the true corrupt organizations ruling in this country.

One gangster organization does not cancel out another. Hun Sen was a true despot, he did steal massive amounts of land for personal enrichment and he jailed and killed opponents like Sam Rainsy, Chea Vichea, and countless others. He was a tyrant. 

“The authorities don’t have the will to do a real investigation, because the killer is somebody powerful in the government,” Chhun alleged.

The investigation resumed following the men’s acquittal. Government spokesman Phay Siphan refused to discuss the case and hung up when asked about the government’s alleged connection to Vichea’s murder. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/1/22/15-years-on-justice-elusive-in-cambodia-union-leaders-murder

I not only weaken the opposition, I’m going to make them dead ... and if anyone is strong enough to try to hold a demonstration, I will beat all those dogs and put them in a cage.

—Hun Sen, January 20, 2011, responding to the suggestion that he should be worried about the overthrow of a dictator in Tunisia at the time of the “Arab Spring.”

https://www.hrw.org/report/2015/01/12/30-years-hun-sen/violence-repression-and-corruption-cambodia

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1