The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

Just now, Lacessit said:

Trump's property assets have declined in value since 2016. Don't bother asking for a link, I've posted it once already.

They'll fetch even less when Letitia James starts liquidating them. At a real price, not the values that got him in the doo-doo originally.

$2.6bn. 

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

They all do and it does not matter to them because it is all about feelings - facts to the left are irrelevent, unless it supports their own cognitive bias.  When a fact supports their view it is a FACT, but when it does not it is either misinformation or a conspiracy theory (or both).  How anyone can say that Biden is even functional is beyond reality - that is a whole new level of unbreakaable cognitive bias.  

Biden functional and US deep state doesn't exist. Trump is evil despite wanting to stop wars.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Forbes swallowed the Trump kool-aid. No one knows what Trump is worth, and how many of his assets are encumbered by debt. If I was a Deutsche Bank shareholder, I'd be nervous.

He's worthless as a human being.

Forbes is smarter than you.  I’ll believe him long before you or any other liberal on this thread.

Most are useless human beings.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

And much richer than you!  Both of them.

So what? I have enough.

If you measure people by their wealth, IMO you're as shallow as a mud puddle.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump could not care less about stopping or starting wars. That's just feeding the gullible chooks. He wanted to attack Iran to boost his poll numbers in 2019.

All Trump cares about is staying out of jail, and he knows that's inevitable if he does not win.

He started none during his tenure.  He will negotiate the end of the Russia/Ukrane conflict instead of dumping millions more into Zelenskyy bank account.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So what? I have enough.

If you measure people by their wealth, IMO you're as shallow as a mud puddle.

You’re one obsessed with who is a billionaire so why even post that irrelevant nonsense.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Forbes swallowed the Trump kool-aid. No one knows what Trump is worth, and how many of his assets are encumbered by debt. If I was a Deutsche Bank shareholder, I'd be nervous.

He's worthless as a human being.

2.6 billion 

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He'll assist Putin to finish the genocide Stalin started.

All you Trumpers seem to live in a moral vacuum, just like Trump does.

OMG!  Time for your hot cocoa and night night.

Too much stimulation for one day is making you extremely delusional.

Get a good nights sleep.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

look at it this way. if trump does get elected a lot of posters here are going to disappear right ? that is what dictators do they disappear dissidents. 

in a few years we will still have many of the same posters on here banging on about trump this or trump that without addressing the many times they blabbed on about him being a dictator. 

spring 2025 is going to be a hoot. i expect a plethora of russia garbage and all kinds of other plays to save face.

the dems are a dead party walking. only obama can save them now. 

For me it's not saying he's going to be Stalin killing each and every critic. Not that extreme. It's a trend though towards Trump looking to dismantle checks and balances, removing the smart people in the room and putting in loyalists, continuing to degrade the independence and trustworthiness of elections, letting autocrats around the world do as they see fit and in fact supporting them and calling them strong, etc etc. Doing things that are not in the best interests of the country but best interests of keeping him in power. 

Some here will say - those smart people in the room are the deep state, or elections are not fair because I saw this youtube video, or those autocrats are not so bad and at least they are not woke. Or you need to watch this right wing unfact checked media to know the truth. They say what is fact checking anyway if the fact checkers are part of the deep state or some left wing alliance. 

At some point you gotta let people believe what they want. In my opinion  no politicians are perfect or have 100 per cent good intentions but you have to differentiate between better and worse and Trump has shown he is clearly far at the worse end. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

For me it's not saying he's going to be Stalin killing each and every critic. Not that extreme. It's a trend though towards Trump looking to dismantle checks and balances, removing the smart people in the room and putting in loyalists, continuing to degrade the independence and trustworthiness of elections, letting autocrats around the world do as they see fit and in fact supporting them and calling them strong, etc etc. Doing things that are not in the best interests of the country but best interests of keeping him in power. 

Some here will say - those smart people in the room are the deep state, or elections are not fair because I saw this youtube video, or those autocrats are not so bad and at least they are not woke. Or you need to watch this right wing unfact checked media to know the truth. They say what is fact checking anyway if the fact checkers are part of the deep state or some left wing alliance. 

At some point you gotta let people believe what they want. In my opinion  no politicians are perfect or have 100 per cent good intentions but you have to differentiate between better and worse and Trump has shown he is clearly far at the worse end. 

The checks and balances have failed to date and led to the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives around the world with the US killing people.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

I tip my hat to you, sir.

You tip your hat to someone that suggests assassination of a past and possibly future POTUS   isn't there some sort of law against that ?

23 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

i see a lot of what you mention going on already...on both sides. my problem is that you have many here flat out calling trump a dictator. 

dictator is a pretty clear cut word. 

differentiate between 2 evils ? no thanks ill let others play into that game.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, johng said:

That's ok though because none of them (yet) are American lifes, only Ukrainian and Russian and the billions of taxpayers money and lifes spent on the proxy war are well worth it to weaken Russia...except it seems to have made Russia stronger  and Europe weaker. Perhaps that was the ulterior motive for prodding "the bear" in its cave till it had no choice but to come out fighting.

Russia has a ruble in the rubbish bin, interest rates at 16%. The market for Russian gas in Europe is gone, never to return.

It has a demographic collapse in working age people. All its technicians and engineers are near retirement age, the oil output from Siberia and Sakhalin is shutting down as wells freeze. No foreign capital is coming into Russia. High tech products are embargoed, Russia has to cannibalize washing machines and refrigerators for microchips. I would hate to fly on a domestic aircraft, they are not getting updated manuals or new spares. It's estimated planes out of commission are about one-third of the total fleet.

Russia is stronger? News to me.

• Thumbs Up 2

High time the CIA was shut down. The FBI needs to be staffed with honest people, and not the sort that suppressed the Hunter Biden lap top. Political bias has no place in the FBI. The same applies to the DOJ. Trump should root out his enemies in there. They think the end (of stopping Trump) justifies the means. But that way of thinking went out with the Old Testament. Obey the (deleted) laws.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2