US Supreme Court rules Colorado cannot ban Trump from presidential ballot

Social Media

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Why would anyone listen to Tucker? Pure misinformation. As his lawyers admit. Boggles my mind.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Tucker wasn't saying it though, was he!

9 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Why would anyone listen to Tucker? Pure misinformation. As his lawyers admit. Boggles my mind.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Who's suggesting listening to Tucker?  I listen to the people he's interviewing.  In this case, the Chief of the Capitol police on the day.  Who has quite the story to tell, backed up by copious notes he took about what happened when and who was involved and who was conspicuously absent.

If you have anything that refutes what the guy says, please, do tell.  But I'd bet you didn't even listen to the interview.

Lack of curiosity isn't a virtue.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Tucker wasn't saying it though, was he!

Tucker and the opinion hosts on Fox are one of the main causes for the divide in the US. Sad anyone would fall for their lies and hatred. Luckily, Tucker got fired.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, impulse said:

Who's suggesting listening to Tucker?  I listen to the people he's interviewing.  In this case, the Chief of the Capitol police on the day.  Who has quite the story to tell, backed up by copious notes he took about what happened when and who was involved and who was conspicuously absent.

If you have anything that refutes what the guy says, please, do tell.  But I'd bet you didn't even listen to the interview.

Lack of curiosity isn't a virtue.

Tucker does interviews to extract the information he wants. Plenty of other ways to get valid information. Definitely not from Tucker or Faux News. But yes, an interesting leaked interview that was never aired.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?530535-1/capitol-police-chief-testifies-january-6-security-failures

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Tucker and the opinion hosts on Fox are one of the main causes for the divide in the US. Sad anyone would fall for their lies and hatred. Luckily, Tucker got fired.

I think you give Fox too much credit. It's just one of many possible reasons for the US being broken.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think you give Fox too much credit. It's just one of many possible reasons for the US being broken.

Agreed. But I do believe politics is the primary problem. I don't understand this identity political bs. Both parties are terrible and not really serving the interests of the people. Just doing what they can to get reelected. It's like 2 sports teams with fans that hate each other. Ugh.

I'm an independent. Have been for decades.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, candide said:

Lame diversion! 😀

You wrote:

"The officer did nothing because he was directed not to.

Pelosi needed to make sure her daughter had sufficient footage for Pelosi films Inc."

Where is it written in your source that the officer was directed by Pelosi to do nothing?

you're misreading it. it was a reply to my comment, not a quote.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, candide said:

You replied to my post as if it was addressed to you. It wasn't. 

Hence the confusion.

Now, if you are interested in this discussion I had with other posters, come back when you have a proof that:

"Trump offered Pelosi National Guard...she turned it down." 😀

that was me, i did try a google search but as always the top results are always left bias MSM articles or 'fact' checkers. i didn't have time or inclination to wade through pages to find a more independent neutral article for it to be dismissed by you or whomever i was replying to. The twitter link with McCarthy was covering the same thing. the fact there were no where near enough police.

it's that same on youtube when searching political topics, the results are always cnn, msnbc, bbc etc etc.

you don't see the bias as it leans to your side. since Trump its been so obvious, then with brexit, covid, vaccines and now Putin & Ukraine.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

that was me, i did try a google search but as always the top results are always left bias MSM articles or 'fact' checkers. i didn't have time or inclination to wade through pages to find a more independent neutral article for it to be dismissed by you or whomever i was replying to. The twitter link with McCarthy was covering the same thing. the fact there were no where near enough police.

it's that same on youtube when searching political topics, the results are always cnn, msnbc, bbc etc etc.

you don't see the bias as it leans to your side. since Trump its been so obvious, then with brexit, covid, vaccines and now Putin & Ukraine.

Occam's Razor at it's finest.

There are literally pages of results when you Google '"Trump offered Pelosi National Guard...she turned it down' yet you cannot find a single one that substantiates Trumps assertion? But yeah MSM is the problem.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

i think you'll find there are many race baiting & divisive outlets in the US, i'd say most of the division has been caused by the left wing msm. 

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

What's 'hilarious' is your little graph shows the years when relations dropped down to their lowest levels are the Trump presidency years.

No, clearly lowest in June year of the Biden's first year, and still dropping. 

11 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Do you need any more of my help to dig your own grave or are you good?

Did you notice that the precipitous drop started in the middle of the Obama Administration, long before Trump was on the scene? Why do you think that is? 

• Love It 1

14 hours ago, Dolf said:

Who cares about Democrat voters? They support an 81yo who can't remember anything.

That '81yo who can't remember anything' has just absolutely killed it with his State of The Union Address. 

You should try and watch it. I'll even provide a Fox link for you  WATCH LIVE: President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union address | Fox News Video

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

That '81yo who can't remember anything' has just absolutely killed it with his State of The Union Address. 

You should try and watch it. I'll even provide a Fox link for you  WATCH LIVE: President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union address | Fox News Video

You watch Fox? 

He did a lot better than I expected, but there was not much he said that I support. Mostly pandering for votes and attacking Trump. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

Firstly, there's no need to write 'imop' at the end of all of your posts. We know it's your opinion as it certainly isn't based on facts. And by the way, it should be IMHO (in my humble opinion) but then again, there's not much 'humble' about your opinion. 

From the article you posted - 'The organizers behind the campaign, Free Speech for People, and RootsAction, are hinging their case on Trump’s insistence on maintaining ownership of his luxury hotel and golf course business while in office. Ethics experts have warned that his financial holdings could potentially lead to constitutional violations and undermine public faith in his decision-making'.

They weren't wrong were they? Trumps insistence on keeping all of his business interests, breaking all previous traditions of placing them in blind trusts, has led to numerous allegations of impropriety, from Trump Organization charged Secret Service $1.4M to stay at his properties, committee says - ABC News (go.com) to booking Trump’s Washington hotel as a deliberate way for foreign visitors to show their 'support' for Trump's White House.   

Your man is a grifter pure and simple and as an American tax payer (which you may or may not still be) you were the one footing the bill.

whats worse a grifter or a corrupt politician? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, clearly lowest in June year of the Biden's first year, and still dropping. 

Did you notice that the precipitous drop started in the middle of the Obama Administration, long before Trump was on the scene? Why do you think that is? 

Are you seriously asking why a lot of white Americans thought relations with black people had gotten worse whilst the first (and only) black POTUS was elected and running the country? I'll guess at insecurity, white-privilege declining and downright racism but I don't know for absolute sure. What do you think? 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Occam's Razor at it's finest.

There are literally pages of results when you Google '"Trump offered Pelosi National Guard...she turned it down' yet you cannot find a single one that substantiates Trumps assertion? But yeah MSM is the problem.

like i said..lots of left leaning Trump hating pages, and as i also said i wasn't going to waste my time trying wading through. it's probably easier to find things on Twitter now Musk has got rid of all the liberal activists, however i don't use it that much so not familiar with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

i wonder if the speaker of the house has a little tantrum and ripped up copies of the speech like pelosi did..... bitter old hag, thats is where the division comes from , people like her!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Trump is both.

And don't start with Biden being corrupt again. We have disproved this to you many, many times.

no, you have't disproven it at all, it's, as usual, brushed under the carpet, or covered up. if only the media treated the Dems with the same contempt they do Trump, we'd get a good insight into how corrupt many politicians are (and rep for that matter)

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

I don't respond to anyone who starts their rants with 'Only ignorant woke snowflake liberals...........'. There is no debating people like yourself. 

Only ignorant woke snowflake liberals ................. believe the majority of the media.

• Love It 1

Many posts, but it seems no one is able to prove that Trump offered Pelosi National Guard, and also that she turned it down.😀

(of course, quoting Trump doesn't count)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Are you seriously asking why a lot of white Americans thought relations with black people had gotten worse whilst the first (and only) black POTUS was elected and running the country? I'll guess at insecurity, white-privilege declining and downright racism but I don't know for absolute sure. What do you think? 

Yes, I am seriously asking why a majority of both white and black Americans felt race relations in the US were good prior to the Obama Administration, and what that number seemed to be increasing until halfway though the Obama's Administration at which point it nosedived. Any ideas?

Race.thumb.png.f61e897305bc6c9aaf206711d9ba4222.png

• Like 1