Thai cops probe groping incident by foreign men in Bangkok

snoop1130

1 hour ago, gravity101 said:

Revoke Visa!

Revoke Visa!

Revoke Visa!

Revoke Visa!

Revoke Visa!

Seems to the the buzz phrase on everyone's lips lately.

Wow she was fuming in the video, picked the wrong girl for a bum slap.

Methinks that Thaiger is on a bit of a roll:

"Revoke Visa"!

As Thaiger might write: " With a thrilling display of liberating athleticism, the victims propelled themselves skywards to land, four square, upon a passing bandwagon!"

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1

More quality tourist.  Not surprised some poster actually think it's OK to sexually assault women, and doubting their account of events.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I was groped on soi 4 the other day by a woman. 

where can I complain?

bob.

It wasn't a woman. Have you seen your wallet lately?

13 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

More quality tourist.  Not surprised some poster actually think it's OK to sexually assault women, and doubting their account of events.

how about female sex workers groping men in public?

is that OK?

bob.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Keeps said:

Nice to see the Dutch stepping in and taking a bit of heat off of everyone else :clap2:

He said " I was just putting my finger in the dame like the boy in the legend..":wink:

12 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Defo go for the 200,000 baht Option...  Thats the going rate isn't it ??? 

At least it was when a guy groped a woman's bottom in Walking Street Pattaya... 

As objectionable as sexual assault is...  Is a Western male going to win 200,000 baht in compensation when an LB grabs his sack while walking down cowboy ????

Women want to be treated equally to men.

Sometimes.....

13 hours ago, NativeBob said:

yeah, sure-sure, Monday at 9PM for food. Gimme a break! 2 milfs came for some thrill, they got one.

also, even in Thailand none can claim whatever she/he imagine. Are there fingerprints on her butt? 3 witnesses? No? than sorry, 

To revoke visa or banlist smells like some shakeup attempt.

I'd say go to court and sue these b**ches!

Let's see the CCTV. Either way, consent is not up to you or any perpetrator of sexual harassment.

If you don't understand when you can so something suggestive and playful, then don't do it. Pretty simple.

Anyways Bob, you don't sound like you like women and don't sound like you'll understand this anyway, so just stick to the boys.

33 minutes ago, bob smith said:

how about female sex workers groping men in public?

is that OK?

bob.

That's OK by me, but I can understand a queer guy being uncomfortable with it.  

I like being groped by the female sex workers. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The end of the world must be upon us, as I find myself in full agreement with a couple of folks with whom I'm forever at odds. Best we all get our affairs in order, as the sun must be about to explode or the comet Kahoutek is back bigger and better than its first pass.

It's easy to see...scrolling through the comments...who are the misogynists and Incels on this Forum, likely to be the proverbial "old, fat, bald farang".

Anyone who has been in Thailand a while has seen slimeballs engaging in that type of behavior: foreigners behaving badly and assuming all Thai women are just playthings for the "superior" foreigner.

In my business I have many Thai female staff. Almost every one of them has experienced this sort of nonsense from foreign men. They've been groped, been asked "How much short time?" even when out shopping in Siam Paragon or Terminal 21. It is not surprising why so many Thai women have a negative impression of foreign men....and that's all foreign men, not only Westerners.

how about thai sex workers groping foreign men walking down a public street?

that OK is it?

bob.

14 hours ago, 2long said:

At the end of the day, there are lots of western men who come here and are unaware that this behaviour is normal in some places, but not others.

They apologised, but did it again... maybe they thought that they were ok to do it to different ladies, and they had no idea that this was not Nana Plaza.

The world of social media nowadays where someone does or says something wrong and is all of a sudden a wanted fugitive is quite worrying.

What about all the scams in bars and taxi drivers ripping people off?

Are you serious? Go behave like that in, say, Holland, and see what happens...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The end of the world must be upon us, as I find myself in full agreement with a couple of folks with whom I'm forever at odds. Best we all get our affairs in order, as the sun must be about to explode or the comet Kahoutek is back bigger and better than its first pass.

It's easy to see...scrolling through the comments...who are the misogynists and Incels on this Forum, likely to be the proverbial "old, fat, bald farang".

Anyone who has been in Thailand a while has seen slimeballs engaging in that type of behavior: foreigners behaving badly and assuming all Thai women are just playthings for the "superior" foreigner.

In my business I have many Thai female staff. Almost every one of them has experienced this sort of nonsense from foreign men. They've been groped, been asked "How much short time?" even when out shopping in Siam Paragon or Terminal 21. It is not surprising why so many Thai women have a negative impression of foreign men....and that's all foreign men, not only Westerners.

Why do you hire the fuglies? 

17 minutes ago, bob smith said:

what are you babbling on about now?

bob.

If you are queer I understand, you don't want to be groped by females. 

Try BoysTown for your pleasures. 

I'm not babbling, try Googletranslate, it will help you non English speakers. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Is only my impression that Thailand exercise their law against foreigners in particular? Many incidents in the last week's where farangs are involved. Or is it it that more farangs from the bottom of society come to Thailand to live their pathetic, rude life here? 🙏

• Agree 1

So he is a professional Poker player, the cops could tail him, i'll 'bet' he has a game soon somewhere in Thailand. With all that gold he should take a stroll down beach road. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

As objectionable as sexual assault is...  Is a Western male going to win 200,000 baht in compensation when an LB grabs his sack while walking down cowboy ????

A wai and a 500B fine paid to the cops

17 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

Are you serious? Go behave like that in, say, Holland, and see what happens...

This is not Holland (The Netherlands).

I'm not trying to excuse these guys. I'm just pointing out that a lot of westerners think it's normal before they get here, and don't know the difference between KSR and Nana.

12 minutes ago, 2long said:

This is not Holland (The Netherlands).

I'm not trying to excuse these guys. I'm just pointing out that a lot of westerners think it's normal before they get here, and don't know the difference between KSR and Nana.

Even for someone completely ignorant of Thailand and Thai culture, it should be perfectly clear, only after a few hours in this country, that this is not normal nor accepted behavior by anyone. The vast majority of Thai people are very polite and well mannered indeed, and most foreigners visiting this beautiful country manage to hold themselves to a far higher standard than these two snit-stains...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Which one is you Bob Smith ???

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 19.07.57.png

Sorry to say it was not Bob.

If it would have been him the article would have mentioned one of the men wearing a very expensive(looking)watch.

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

how about thai sex workers groping foreign men walking down a public street?

that OK is it?

bob.

Go have another drink Bobby,you are mixing things up again.

16 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

That doesn't just happen on any public street in Thailand, and you (should) know it.. This could only happen if you are in a very limited number of sois in a limited number of towns, at a certain time of day, and it should be very obvious to you from the second you enter this particular soi, that this is a red-light district, and not any normal side-street, and it is then your choice to either turn around or to proceed into said red-light district...

unbelievable.

These sois are public streets.

Children also walk down them.

So by your rationale, because these sois are located within a so called red light district, then it is OK for a female sex worker to grope any male that walks down said street because he could be on the lookout for something sexual?

there is so much wrong with your statement that I am actually embarrassed for you!

bob.

13 hours ago, Olmate said:

Your sure a native, what up cuntry kicked you out? 

Oh, such a clever play on words - well done you!

Clever, clever boy!

The world is amazed at your cleverness