Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

Just now, Dolf said:

I think none of your posts address the real issue of Biden's health which is very poor.

Again

this thread is about trump ! see?

"Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November "

Good try. but no cigar 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Again

this thread is about trump ! see?

"Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November "

Good try. but no cigar 

Topic mentions Biden in the title. How is it not about both of them?

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Exactly. What day is it Joe? What date is it Joe? What is 13 times 13 Joe? Joes gets 0/3 debate over.

Right, it won't hapoen, it's all a show, mark my words, he'll pullout

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Right, it won't hapoen, it's all a show, mark my words, he'll pullout

His minders tell him not to answer questions now. Could you imagine a leader in 1943 like this? Being led around and told what to do. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, impulse said:

"Green" toilets that never flush turds away, "green" dishwashers that take 2 hours and never get the dishes clean, along with "green" washing machines that that take 90 minutes and still leave your clothes smelling funky are probably worth tens, if not hundreds of thousands of votes.  Not for Trump as much as against Biden.  They're kitchen table issues.  As frustrating for lefties as they are for conservatives.  Especially the female voters.

You think female voters who have not reached menopause are going to vote for Trump, after he boasted of overturning Roe vs Wade? Dream on.

It would be the supreme hypocrisy if a skeleton came out of Trump's cupboard, which alleged he had made one of his mistresses have an abortion.

51 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Have they found the Kraken then?

The last time they unleashed it was a bit of a non event.

More like a damp squid.

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Topic mentions Biden in the title. How is it not about both of them?

LOL

The thread is about what trump  said .  It is not about both of them. It could had said "there would be a bloodbath if trump loses in the general election"  and it would had made no difference to this thread.

I grow tired of this dance . you can solo. The floor is all yours.

15 minutes ago, Dolf said:

No wars under Trump. Border controls, lower inflation, better trade.

Let's stick to facts please. The Trump is "crazy" line failed in 2016.

If you havent managed to see what he actually says and want, and you really do not need to read between the lines, he wants a civil war! 

Delusional to believe in a world without wars, unfortunately the truth. Power doesnt come easy, and being head of the Empire comes with difficulties. 

Im not proud of everything the western alliance stands for, but the alternative isn't an option. We Europe can roll over for China and Russia, but, no

13 minutes ago, Dolf said:

His minders tell him not to answer questions now. Could you imagine a leader in 1943 like this? Being led around and told what to do. 

Just more B.S. from you! 😃

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, sirineou said:

LOL

The thread is about what trump  said .  It is not about both of them. It could had said "there would be a bloodbath if trump loses in the general election"  and it would had made no difference to this thread.

I grow tired of this dance . you can solo. The floor is all yours.

So Biden isn't running in 2024? Make up your mind. The topic is about the election outcome.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nothing personal about it at all Dolf, nor any ill feeling whatsoever.

I encourage everyone to take part in their democracy to do their bit to get the representatives and President they support.

I might not agree with you but I do encourage you to support your party and candidate; donate and vote early.

You donated to Biden?

36 minutes ago, Dolf said:

But I can imagine Roosevelt being pushed around in a wheelchair in 1943.

6 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Not really. I would think few Trump supporters in Australia per capita compared to US.  Look at our two parties - middle of the road  or in fact a fair bit to the left of American politics. We are pretty level headed over all. 

Australian bogans tend to be more interested in cars and girls and fun rather than guns or gender politics or some distorted view of freedom like the American type seems to be.

A rich Australian called Clive Palmer tried to do a Trump and failed miserably. 

2 main sorts of bogans. Many cashed up bogans in tradie jobs absolutely killing it now happily financially, and your lazy possibly unemployed bogan who probably cares more about smoking bongs, than politics.

Don't think Dolf is a bogan. Not many bogans travelling small towns in Thailand months at a time commenting on stuff on websites all the time. 

There was a liberal on Dr Phil who went to a Trump rally. He said the people were nice

Edited by Dolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

After talking about the auto industry he said "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — That’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”

He didn't continue with the auto industry.

Nice try but no cigar. The liberal media including politico were correct.

No, they omitted entirely the context of the auto industry, which you earlier didn't even know about, to score propaganda points. The metaphor of the bloodbath in the auto industry--which didn't mean any REAL BLOOD, as feminine hysteria would see it--is easily extrapolated to other industries. In general, conditions in the USA have already vastly deteriorated under the Biden regime, so the OBVIOUS point was that another four years of that, compounding, would be disastrous. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

If you vote Trump, it is either you are ignorant enough to believe his propaganda,  or ,,,,,, well nuff said

or . . . mere common sense told you that the domestic and international situations were a lot better under Trump, and things are obviously going to continue getting worse under Biden and leftist rule. In fact, Biden's becoming ever more senile, and he doubled down his failed policies recently in SOTU. You see, all your smug, shrewd rocket science simply leads to voting for a bigger mess and shooting yourself in the foot. How brilliant is that? Yet my libtard friends typically do exactly that. 

Here, I'll give you some cover:

The Moment You Started to Like Donald Trump

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 2

Trump's statement that if he loses the election there will be a 'bloodbath' in the country, was quite literal and clear in its meaning.

Although for Maga World ambiguity was the playbook to invoke 'plausible deniability' as done for 'Proud Boys, stand back and stand by', 'very fine people on both sides, and 'to only be a dictator on day one' etc.

For the literacy challenged this is understandable but for the others...'there are none so blind as those who will not see', or the most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Trump's statement that if he loses the election there will be a 'bloodbath' in the country, was quite literal and clear in its meaning.

No, just an anti-Trump fantasy for demonizing purposes. The faithful, such as yourself, sucked up the propaganda press spin just as you were supposed to.  

16 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

the most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know. 

As you do. But you're gonna remain deluded; it's a religion. So I guess only the hope is your ilk will be defeated again by common sense. After that you may continue to support the usual lawfare, lies, conspiracy theories, and hoaxes to get things back really good again. 🙂 

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1