UK police catch British pedophile at London airport

snoop1130

34 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Sadly though it is not. There are a very high number of local Thai men who have predatory sexual relationships with underage girls. Often reported in local news, but it never makes it to English news channels. 

Very easy with the limited number of English news outlets, all parroting the same stories to think westerners are the only pesos in Thailand. They are most definitely not, in fact western pesos are the minority of reported cases. 

Very true fact

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, mikebell said:

The 90 Day Reporting system failed then?

The question should be is just how active were UK police in seeking this man?

Or was he just an old name on an old list of 'wanted' who landed back at the airport.

Presumably he arrived with a valid UK passport, could have been his third or fourth renewal while out of UK. 

Wonder if he was receiving any UK pension?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Thought it was the Richard Barrow school  teacher at first.

And I thought it was Richard Barrow, lead accordionist with the Guatemalan Symphony Orchestra. 555

• Haha 1

How did he get away without renewing his passport or was he using a fake one and how did he get away with avoiding capture for so long what was he doing in Thailand as he would not have been collecting his UK pensions and did he molest any children in the Kingdom with some luck he will not see freedom again as he’s now in his late years 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, freeworld said:

Other reports say he was arrested on arrival at Heathrow airport so what are the authorities going on about here.

Heathrow Airport were 'tipped off'. An outstanding UK arrest warrant alone wouldn't have got him arrested.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, proton said:

wish they would catch my ex brother in law, also 80 and a Brit. Abused my nice and nephew for years. Boy killed himself over it, preceded by his mum my sister. Police arrested him but not enough evidence, scarpered off to Australia then shacked up with a Thai, denies he ever did anything wrong. These perverts destroy lives, families and the survivors are often screwed up for good. Pedophiles need to put put away for as long as possible.

Put away or put down? 

I know which one I'd vote for. 

13 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

Heathrow Airport were 'tipped off'. An outstanding UK arrest warrant alone wouldn't have got him arrested.

The airlines/authorities have this APN. The authorities could have easily detect him via that?

Edited by freeworld

11 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Why when it is a pedo in Thailand why is it always British? 🤔

Maybe because the mainland Europe pedos go to Indonesia?

15 minutes ago, freeworld said:

The airlines/authorities have this APN. The authorities could have easily detect him via that?

Is this something very new? You're telling me that airlines and UK Border Force have access to UK Police National Computer?

1 minute ago, norfolkandchance said:

They call it 'Minor-Attracted person' these days.

Probably be included in the LGBTQA+ legion of honor soon 😝

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

He probably got tired of being on the run, Now 80 years old now he will get a clean bed 3 meals a day and an hours exercise, Free medical care, 

41 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

Is this something very new? You're telling me that airlines and UK Border Force have access to UK Police National Computer?

No access to police national computer.

OK found this https://www.gov.uk/government/news/border-watchlist-catches-thousands-of-criminals

"Border 'watchlist' catches thousands of criminals

Suspects linked to hundreds of crimes have been captured after being detected by the UK Border Agency's monitoring system."

"Currently the e-Borders system checks 90 per cent of passengers on flights from outside the EU and up to 60 per cent of those from within the EU."

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, freeworld said:

No access to police national computer.

OK found this https://www.gov.uk/government/news/border-watchlist-catches-thousands-of-criminals

"Border 'watchlist' catches thousands of criminals

Suspects linked to hundreds of crimes have been captured after being detected by the UK Border Agency's monitoring system."

"Currently the e-Borders system checks 90 per cent of passengers on flights from outside the EU and up to 60 per cent of those from within the EU."

Interesting! Many thanks for this. The question now is what is the criteria to be entered onto the 'Watchlist'? How serious does the offence have to be? Already convicted only and those wanted upon warrant for skipping bail etc? Are Interpol notices recorded in this system? Presumably with the exception of Interpol notices this system is only concerned with UK offenders? The ETIAS (European Travel Information and Authorization System) when operational will link with similar versions in European Countries? 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Why when it is a pedo in Thailand why is it always British? 🤔

Well now ,there must be a hell of a lot  of English Rock spiders than I presume.

3 hours ago, loong said:

It is not! A stupid comment that just shows your ignorance and prejudice!

The vast majority of pedos in Thailand are Thai.

This guy is accused of crimes in the UK, so is not at all surprising that he is a Brit!

Of course the majority are Thai; it's their country
I'd imagine he was referring to the foreign paedophiles who are ALWAYS white and from either UK, US, NZ and Germany. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Realism loses it's sting when you accept it, I'm 75, I will consider myself lucky if I reach 80.

What realism have you accepted, that you're going to die during the next 5 years? Most people, including me, consider themselves lucky reaching 80 and we realise that  we are in the later stages of our lives, but just remember that we are a long time dead, there's no rush. Do your best to stay reasonably healthy and we'll speak again in 5 years time!😉

22 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

What realism have you accepted, that you're going to die during the next 5 years? Most people, including me, consider themselves lucky reaching 80 and we realise that  we are in the later stages of our lives, but just remember that we are a long time dead, there's no rush. Do your best to stay reasonably healthy and we'll speak again in 5 years time!😉

Generally the quality of life tends to diminish with advancing age and more and more time  and money is spent on medical care.

Edited by In Full Agreement

With the useless government we currently have he will probable get a knighthood and then put in a woman's prison because he he has suddenly become a woman. The UK needs harsh laws not the stupidity that someone's feeling were hurt.

10 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

Statistics are hard to argue against. I don't see death as a tragedy, I accept the wisdom of nature with the realization that although death marks the end of the manifestation of the 'me' it isn't the end of unconditioned consciousness. Be that as it may, my only concern is staying alive long enough for my son to complete his higher education. There is comfort in the inevitable, it relieves one of the need to decide anything.

11 hours ago, zhounan said:

The most horrible thing is that Western elites are trying to slowly make pedophilia normality.

Interesting comment. Child brides. Definitely Western. Child prostitution. Yep. Not Asian or Arabic but Western. Can you please base your comment on something. Anything but not the Catholic Church of course. Already normalised there centuries ago.

• Like 1

so was he extradited, otherwise how did he get on the plane without a valid passport, or did they let him get an emergency one so he basically extradited himself to nab him at the airport?

6 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

On the run for 27 years... the first place that I would have looked for a british pedophile would have been Thailand... heaven knows there are plenty of them here.

As another poster wrote...

How did he get his passport renewed ?? 

How did he get his visa extended ? - surely being on the UK's most wanted list there was an Interpol Notice about him.

It seems to me that there was a major failing by the UK authorities.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The 80 year old alleged child molester had failed to appear for trial at Chester Crown Court in December 1997.......

Judging from his picture he's in good shape for a 107 year-old. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, ryandb said:

so was he extradited, otherwise how did he get on the plane without a valid passport, or did they let him get an emergency one so he basically extradited himself to nab him at the airport?

Not extradited because he's never been convicted. Probably came up on airline list (outstanding UK arrest warrant for skipping court bail) or Heathrow Airport were tipped off he was on his way?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

He probably got tired of being on the run, Now 80 years old now he will get a clean bed 3 meals a day and an hours exercise, Free medical care, 

And he'll get the uplift for his State pension.

• Haha 2