UK police catch British pedophile at London airport

snoop1130

makes no sense?

UK has extradition treaty with Thailand ,, many convicts have been extradited over the years including Pattaya Hitman Paul Cryne ,, and fraudster Scott Horlick and many more ,  so how did this scumbag manage to stay for 30 years ?????  some one must have been getting payoffs ??????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, proton said:

wish they would catch my ex brother in law, also 80 and a Brit. Abused my nice and nephew for years. Boy killed himself over it, preceded by his mum my sister. Police arrested him but not enough evidence, scarpered off to Australia then shacked up with a Thai, denies he ever did anything wrong. These perverts destroy lives, families and the survivors are often screwed up for good. Pedophiles need to put put away for as long as possible.

that is a horrowing tale 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Good that they got him, but his life, at 80, is about done anyway. Shudder to think what he got up to here in Thailand.

One can only imagine... 

58 minutes ago, thesetat said:

To think this man was able to hide in Thailand for so long without capture or knowledge of Thai officials. Speaks a lot about as to how so many criminals use Thailand to escape prosecution

Are we surprised?? This arrest is more about Thailand as a refuge or bastion for foreign criminals than anything else.  

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

On the run for 27 years... the first place that I would have looked for a british pedophile would have been Thailand... heaven knows there are plenty of them here.

Or Cambodia and the Philippines 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“Through utilising our international network and closely collaborating with Cheshire Police colleagues, we have successfully located a fugitive wanted in connection with extremely serious allegations. This arrest underscores law enforcement’s steadfast commitment to pursue those awaiting justice in the UK.”

Other reports say he was arrested on arrival at Heathrow airport so what are the authorities going on about here.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, smedly said:

lol, good on yah,  many more years to come.........respect

as for the OP.................took way too long to catch this ###

I question Thai authorities - hmmmm

The 90 Day Reporting system failed then?