Which Side Will Thailand Choose?

11 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

PS. Nukes are fake - fear based mind control. 

I came across that conspiracy many years ago.

Could be.

The "threat" of nuclear war has been going on for decades and decades and never goes away. 

Is North Korea another fear-based mind control maybe?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Brewster67 said:

Nukes are NOT fake, they really do exist...

But I also believe that an all out nuclear war is very much survivable, in fact it would probably only wipe out about 10% of the global population.

All this stuff about nuclear fallout and nuclear winter is way over-exaggerated.

I would say the worst place to be after a nuclear war is the USA, there is something about 300 million guns being in the hands of the public that makes me think after a nuclar war, their problems are only starting.

What do we really know before it eventually happens? 

We are already in a seriously period of wild life dissapearing, crucial wildlife for us humans, and a nuclear war would not help much. So everything between 10% to 90 maybe 99 percentage can be realistic, 

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

But I also believe that an all out nuclear war is very much survivable, in fact it would probably only wipe out about 10% of the global population.

All this stuff about nuclear fallout and nuclear winter is way over-exaggerated.

I would say the worst place to be after a nuclear war is the USA, there is something about 300 million guns being in the hands of the public that makes me think after a nuclar war, their problems are only starting.

For all those deniers of reality: Watch and learn!

37 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

So those guns will take care of 60% of the US population?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

They are real, it is the radioactive wasteland narrative that is fake... Radioactive fallout becomes safe after just 48 hours, 72 hours at the longest. As long as you have 72 hours of food and water in your home, just stay put and keep the doors and windows closed and you will be fine... All this cr7p about the world being uninhabitable for a million years is nonsense.

Nuclear weapons in space is also nonsense.... in a vacuum, no detonation can take place, no air to feed the thermal pulse and also the required chain reaction can not occur in a vacuum, it requires atoms to provide the chain.

I guess you are wearing also a Alu Head?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, UWEB said:

I guess you are wearing also a Alu Head?

The tinfoil hat belongs squarely on the heads of those who deny the actual science of nuclear fission and fusion.

Even David Icke your king admits nukes axist.

Conspiracy theories gone completely MAD.

Edited by Brewster67
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

The tinfoil hat belongs squarely on the heads of those who deny the actual science of nuclear fission and fusion.

Even David Icke your king admits nukes axist.

Conspiracy theories gone completely MAD.

i think he was actually knighted the alien king. 

• Haha 2

A nuclear war is always possible as long as mad leaders like Putin , Kim Yong Un are in power and control of their autocratic regimes ,

Can happen anytime that one ignores the deadly consequences and decides to press the button .... for whatever reason ...

But , I think that , after the Coronavirus , Scientists in isolated underground laboratories somewhere are busy creating a  more lethal version of it that will be released when they think the time has come . The vaccine against that only available for the ' chosen few ' . It would be a cruel , but relatively clean way to get rid of the human overpopulation without destroying too much of the biosphere and keep the planet in a livable condition .

Only that would mean that the present capitalistic , profit based system can be replaced by a system where robotic workforce and AI take care for the wellbeing of the survivors ...

But , in the moment , a nuclear war is more probable .

Thailand won't have a choice  , just as any other country ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, theblether said:

Dropping the bombs was the best thing that ever happened to Japan. It saved millions of Japanese lives. 

As for the OP, get a grip on yourself. We're nowhere near nuclear war and even Putin has said it won't happen. The only way a nuke will be used is by a minor state, the major players have far too much to lose. Nixon was one of the first to mention the minor player risk. 

As for China. China cannot win any type of war against the USA and allies and they know it. They developed a gigantic Achilles Heel with the Three Gorges Dam, and a single cruise missile would wipe out around 80% of China's military capability. It would also kill 50 million Chinese and render around 400 million homeless. 

Some of your need to get off Twitter and actually read history and genuine world political analysis. 

The American exceptionalist has spoken.

• Sad 2