Thai Boy Rescued After Father’s Abuse Over Religion Choice

webfact

20 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

The one that created everything, not the many created by man so they could believe in something.

They've all been created by man.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dionigi said:

muslim men are allowed to marry non muslin women, without them having to convert, the children must be brought up muslim. Non muslim men are not allowed to marry muslim women unless they convert.

Sounds a bit Like Catholicism

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Any religion is a scourge on the planet.

One of wifeys friends recently converted from Buddhism to Christianity and has been ostracized by many of her friends and family for no good reason.

Perhaps she's god-bothering her former friends and they got fed up?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCauto said:

Perhaps she's god-bothering her former friends and they got fed up?

You may be right, because my GF's daughter (now my daughter) converted to Christianity a few years ago, and none of her family (all Buddhist) had anything negative to say about it!

14 hours ago, 2baht said:

Ahh ......... the religion of peace! 🙄

What a piece of sh*t father hope he dies painful death and goes to hell

3 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Muslims are relentless in their perverted quest to convert the whole world to Islam.

The college students worldwide,bored with BLM and Trans movements are now playing "dress up as an Arab" on college campuses.Playing right into the hands of Islamist fanatics.A generation of braindead fxxkwits.

Two Muslim  families I know well follow a policy of allowing their children to be free to choose a religion  Or NOT at age  16.

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

The one that created everything, not the many created by man so they could believe in something.

The one that "created everything" was also created by man in order that he had something to believe in.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:
18 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The one that "created everything" was also created by man in order that he had something to believe in.

But where did they get the idea from?  Ahhhhh!

I'd guess that they pulled it out of their arse.

17 hours ago, 2baht said:

Ahh ......... the religion of peace! 🙄

Oh yes! Don't you know it! According to the high authority of the so-called/professing Christian and President (at the time) George W. Bush - "the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion."
🤮

8 hours ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Two Muslim  families I know well follow a policy of allowing their children to be free to choose a religion  Or NOT at age  16.

Ok,i'll change that to every muslim in the world except two families.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, you have that wrong. The one who created everything was here before man. When you die, you can ask him about everything, because we all talk to God. ..........

• Haha 1

UNEDITED - Authorities are investigating the incident further, ensuring the boy’s father faces consequences for his actions. This case highlights the urgent need to protect children's rights and allow them the freedom to choose their beliefs without fear or coercion.

FIXED - Authorities are investigating the incident further, ensuring the boy’s father faces consequences for his actions. This case highlights the urgent need to protect people from the toxic religious cult that is called Islam. 

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I am most certainy not religious, I walked away from all that crap when I woke up at about 8 years old! I realsed that they are all just fantacies played out in your head to confuse and control you! I don't give a monkeys F**k what fairy story anybody wants to believe in as long as it does not affect me or my friends and family! Islam in general wants me and other like me dead, and that is written down as a fact in their one and ONLY book! 

So excuse me if I chose to HATE ISLAM as much as they hate me It is after all just a fairy story like something from Brothes Grimm!

The great Sir Winston Churchill said it best in his book "The River War" published in 1898, in which he compared Islam to be like a man with Rabies!: "How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, ..."

• Like 1