Red Bull Heiress Sues for Defamation Over Son’s Hit-and-Run Scandal

webfact

On 5/29/2024 at 5:35 PM, LS24 said:

Are you happy to be held responsible for the actions of your children, siblings or parents? Why should this parent?

I see. So you are under the delusion that his family had nothing to do with Jr. getting away from authorities. Got it. Wake Up!

• Agree 2

On 5/29/2024 at 10:52 AM, nobodysfriend said:

In a more liberal , less autocratic country , this ridiculous defamation law would not even exist . In this country it is nothing but a tool to silence the opposition and opinions that differ .

Here , you can , and will , be jailed for just expressing your personal view , even if that is correct and supported by facts .

Shame .

You know that Hunter Biden is suing a TV station for defamation over being called a crackhead. This kind of lawfare happens all the time in the states.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

I see. So you are under the delusion that his family had nothing to do with Jr. getting away from authorities. Got it. Wake Up!

Did the child leave the country with his passport or not? If he left with his passport, then what help did he need? Maybe it is not me who needs to wake up 🙂

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, LS24 said:

Did the child leave the country with his passport or not? If he left with his passport, then what help did he need? Maybe it is not me who needs to wake up 🙂

No, it's only you. Only a dolt would believe that this cop killer, at large for 10 years, has not used his family's influence and privilege to escape justice. Go back to bed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Chongalulu said:

Do look up the definition of "murderer " to save further embarrassment. Then understand "manslaughter ". It’ll be a good education for you…

And in the case of K้้hun Boss the charge was not manslaughter either !

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

No, it's only you. Only a dolt would believe that this cop killer, at large for 10 years, has not used his family's influence and privilege to escape justice. Go back to bed.

When was there an extradition order? Call me names as much as you like, but back up your statements with substance, please.

• Confused 1

On 5/30/2024 at 4:25 PM, Chongalulu said:

Do look up the definition of "murderer " to save further embarrassment. Then understand "manslaughter ". It’ll be a good education for you…

If he stopped and not run away, I could consider manslaughter. I understand he didn’t intend to kill that cop, but since he try to avoid responsibility this is more than manslaughter in my mind. I’m not a judge, so I’m free to name it what I feel most suitable.

• Agree 1

On 5/30/2024 at 4:25 PM, Chongalulu said:

In my native language it is all murder: premeditated or none premeditated murder.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, LS24 said:

When was there an extradition order? Call me names as much as you like, but back up your statements with substance, please.

Now you are just being intentionally obtuse. You have no idea what you are talking about. The AGs office and the police chief (and many others) have all been implicated in a cover up. Charges against this privileged killer where even once dropped, extradition orders and red notices stalled and delayed to no affect of justice. All to ensure Jr. would NOT face justice. WAKE UP!

https://www.nationthailand.com/thailand/general/40035926

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN26Q1R7/

**** Link to the Bangkok Post removed as per forum rules ****

Edited by metisdead
16. The Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on ASEAN NOW. Neither do they allow links to their publications.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yoovidhya's reputation went out the window twelve years ago. He should have taken his little sweetheart by the neck and get him to face the music - like everybody else. 

The kiddo is accused of murdering a police officer on duty while apparently driving a Ferrari under the influence of some "booster stuff". 

But yes, if you spoil your kid with Ferraris to start with, then you've ruined the kid and - in many cases - the reputation and good name of a family and, in this case, of an absolutely unnecessary product. 

Good luck with the law case; let's see what's next - the saga seems to continue into the next decade. 

It's a shame that in Thailand they have laws and rules to silence people from expressing a honest and truthful opinion even if you have a lot of evidence to back you up.Money always appears to come up trumps.

It's a shame that in Thailand they have laws and rules to silence people from expressing a honest and truthful opinion even if you have a lot of evidence to back you up.Money always appears to come up trumps.

On 5/31/2024 at 5:04 PM, Geir Rasch said:

In my native language it is all murder: premeditated or none premeditated murder.

Pretty sure there's a legal term in your language distinguishing the difference 

On 5/31/2024 at 4:54 PM, Geir Rasch said:

If he stopped and not run away, I could consider manslaughter. I understand he didn’t intend to kill that cop, but since he try to avoid responsibility this is more than manslaughter in my mind. I’m not a judge, so I’m free to name it what I feel most suitable.

You're entitled to your opinions but not your own facts. It's still not murder