How do you avoid unwanted attention?

Celsius

12 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I just say I am broke, but the older I get this method seems to be less effective.

I am at texas chicken right now dressed as a backpacker and 2 big brrasted Thai ladies sat beside be although the place is empty. I made a mistake and put a deodorant.

So all three are waiting to see  who orders ?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ravip said:

... dressed as a backpacker

Bored with life? Do you have a dress for each day of the week?

Damn! So it wasn't Elvis I saw at the mall after all!

I was standing the other day on the corner with the walker because my leg is injured. I must had three or four ladies and scooter stop and asked me if they could help me. I said no one of them came back three times. I was just waiting for my ride to come, TTTIT 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Celsius said:

I just say I am broke, but the older I get this method seems to be less effective.

I am at texas chicken right now dressed as a backpacker and 2 big brrasted Thai ladies sat beside be although the place is empty. I made a mistake and put a deodorant.

You have to smell like old man.

Deodorant is a dead giveaway...

On 5/31/2024 at 1:33 PM, Celsius said:

More nonsense 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Go on a diet of baked beans rhubard and beer for a few days. That should fix any unwanted attention.

Might get you thrown out too though......the gamble is yours.

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

Go on a diet of baked beans rhubard and beer for a few days. That should fix any unwanted attention.

Might get you thrown out too though......the gamble is yours.

You haven't been much to the countryside, have you?

What some of this girls escaping, make you no more wondering how young good looking to us, can be with some of the foreigners they find in tourist areas.

Not all black and white of course, but seen where some of this girls growing up, the the environment they had to cope with, makes you understand how they can do what they do.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

I was standing the other day on the corner with the walker because my leg is injured. I must had three or four ladies and scooter stop and asked me if they could help me. I said no one of them came back three times. I was just waiting for my ride to come, TTTIT 

You must be a real talent if she came three times ! 

27 minutes ago, Celsius said:

That gets you attention 

Absolutely!

The sad & confused images galore, especially after they became anonymous!

More power to the sad & confused!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/31/2024 at 7:33 AM, Celsius said:

I would have thought you just being yourself would suffice.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1