Arrival Stamp Date

I am scheduled to arrive at 12:05 am to Suvarnabhumi.  If my flight is early and to immigration quickly (5555) before midnight, will they stamp me that day's date, or will they stamp it the day I was to arrive at 12:05 am?    Thanks.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

let us know if you get stamped the old 30 days or the "proposed" new 60 days please....it is now a week past the first announced deadline of june 1 so hopefully the word has been passed to the airport immigration guys with the stamps...or not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, pomchop said:

let us know if you get stamped the old 30 days or the "proposed" new 60 days please....it is now a week past the first announced deadline of june 1 so hopefully the word has been passed to the airport immigration guys with the stamps...or not.

The answer to that question is very clear.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, mushroomdave said:

I am scheduled to arrive at 12:05 am to Suvarnabhumi

That is likely when the aircraft is due to land on the runway at BKK. It will then spend 10-15 minutes taxiing to the arrival gate - and, assuming that you're travelling economy, you'll then need to wait a further 5-10 minutes for business class passengers to disembark before you can.

Edited by OJAS

Not that you are incorrect  but please use the 24 hour time. Way too many people miss their flight or get there 12 hours early.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1