How to avoid an unwanted ladyboy encounter?

if they are pushy and beautiful and tall, good chance they are a lady boy

but as stated already, ask them.... they will normally tell you the truth, and then if you do make a mistake, it's not on you 😄 

Rather than wonder the streets for a female connection,  you might try (even ahead of your trip) some Thai dating sites such as thaifriendly.com

Maybe some OP's can comment.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

The second from last resort is the voice, usually a give away so get them talking. Some you can't tell by looks alone, except penis or ify vagina but then it's too late

What's a ify vagina?

Edited by cowellandrew

1 hour ago, mfd101 said:

In my extremely limited experience - walking down near Nana, my b/f close by - it's hard to see how any 'straight' male could be mistaken. The ladyboys I passed by at 1100 in the morning were dressed in what appeared to be ball gowns and were about 6' tall ... We gave them a wide berth.

How very novel,a lady member.Welcome.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just avoid Pattaya and Patong and Nana Plaza. If you wear a gold necklace then you'll find out real quick. If they're too pretty or want to walk up and give you a hug then walk away. You could also just ask them if they are a girl and they will generally tell you the truth.