Scottish ex-football player admits to child sexual assault in Thailand

webfact

Certainly NOT condoning his behavior nor is it acceptable but heres a funfact..

most of these cases stem from the abuser having has been abused as well in their youth...google is your friend

But forget facts and mental illness lets fire up the torches and pitchforks and disembowel him.....such humanity here...

Hence the saying Hurt people hurt people......need and example  there are more than enough mass shootings and causes

But nah.....kill em all and let God sort em out.....with members here who needs enemies.....enjoy your mob attack.....

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

not sure if so many of u are trolling or just being a hypocrite when asking how can one be attracted to kid body... by many of u, 8yo is same as 17.9yo, since u define kid as <18yo. And most of u come to thailand to fck with any youngest legal age women 19-20, so how is it rly different visually 17yo and 19yo woman, u wouldnt notice unless told, lot of women by 17 already finished puberty, therefore body fully developed(google is ur friend, but ok, by 16 on avg most women finished puberty, latest by 18).
if thats ur fetish to be hypocrite, ok , same as the offender have its own fetishes, just that the offender won't judge u for it. In this case , it  was 8yo(pre puberty) not 17yo(finished puberty almost always), but from reading many of your opinions, you would make same kind of comments and opinions, and think of it the same.

So as the only  clever comment above said so, it's not about attraction, it's about will to act on it. If u say that u not attracted to fully developed woman 17.9yo but are to a 18.1yo , u r literally KIDding urself (couldnt help the pun lol)

Edited by gaucan
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, cowellandrew said:

Phew not English!

Yes thank gadd (paul ) never see an English man up to this type of *hit 

4 minutes ago, cowellandrew said:

Phew not English!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chongalulu said:

Explaining why some people are gay and wouldn’t be attracted to the 20-30 year old woman. 

Amazing explanation overall , exept this line. Gay wouldn't be attracted to 1yo girl,8yo girl, neither 20yo woman neither 60yo woman (If u think yes, i would love to hear the explanation.)
Also the offender is straight, he raped 8yo girl, so again what a weird comparison.

Also i heard another dumb opinion of many brainless farangs in thailand, to be, that all gays are attracted to underage boys , which is the same as saying that all straight men like underage girls(both total bs, but why use brain, when dont have to,  huh?). Just wanted to clarify that

Edited by gaucan
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chongalulu said:

Why would he need a plastic bag to pee when he could still do that normally. Perhaps you need to look up castration ?

You look up urostomy bag........Do I have to explain everything.........🙄

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Underlines an appalling failure of Thai law enforcement.

How?

2 hours ago, oslooskar said:

There should be an agreement between Thailand and Western nations that requires the West to cover the expenses for their citizens incarcerated in Thailand.

And what has that got to do with this case? Considering he was apprehended and held in Scotland?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

Pedophilia... Looking at a child and not seeing a child. It's impossible to imagine, and I have no sympathy for whatever happens to his monster. 

so wat iz it they see, if not child? plz enlighten us

3 hours ago, khunpin said:

Oh, those people from the island in the Atlantic Ocean. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Either pissed like a parrot or beating and kicking innocent people or child abusers! 🤦🏼‍♂️

No pig farmers like in Canada 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Chongalulu said:

Oh,that’s an original comment from Gotfried… 🙄 

No, it´s a suitable comment about a <deleted>ty little child sex offender

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sig said:

Hopefully there's no key involved, but maybe a shovel.

In that case, use it. Key throw away, Shovel swing for the hell of it.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

What can one even say? For a healthy mind, it is hard to conceive of this. Women between the age of 20 and 30 can be so hot, so desirable, so gorgeous, what would anyone want with a child? I realize I am coming from a place of a rational mind, and these perverts have minds that are seriously bent. But, what gives?

Some people are simply wired differently, in a way we cannot understand. Some have other perversions, just not as sickening. The brain is a complex thing and sometimes there's a short-cu=circuit somewhere.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Certainly NOT condoning his behavior nor is it acceptable but heres a funfact..

most of these cases stem from the abuser having has been abused as well in their youth...google is your friend

But forget facts and mental illness lets fire up the torches and pitchforks and disembowel him.....such humanity here...

Hence the saying Hurt people hurt people......need and example  there are more than enough mass shootings and causes

But nah.....kill em all and let God sort em out.....with members here who needs enemies.....enjoy your mob attack.....

You have a valid point, and it's likely this fella had a rough upbringing.

However, it needs to be stopped, or the cycle continues.

Therefore, abusers need to be removed from society. Some would say in a barbaric way, and others less so.

4 hours ago, transam said:

How would they have known.........?  🤔

Well, you must be a racist, if you reckon that what the Scottish police achieved would be beyond the capabilities of the Thais.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

That´s great news. Hope they throw away the key.

Why waste a good key, stick somewhere and cell mates can let themselves in.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Well, you must be a racist, if you reckon that what the Scottish police achieved would be beyond the capabilities of the Thais.

Racist, stupid comment, your post was a stupid comment, so, all stupid...🤨

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I bet you’d end up including a Glasgow kiss. 😘 

He might even reciprocate with some spelling lessons…? 

I before e except after c

I bet you’d end up including a Glasgow kiss. 😘 

He might even reciprocate with some spelling lessons…? 

I before e except after c

1 hour ago, gaucan said:

so wat iz it they see, if not child? plz enlighten us

I have no idea, but it you saw a child as a child should be seen, you couldn't do such horrible things. Consider yourself now enlightened.