Trump Leading Biden in Key Battleground States Ahead of Upcoming Debate: Poll

Social Media

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

I would like some more please as it seems your whole grievance with Biden is to do with immigration. Nothing about the economy, nothing about crime, nothing about world politics or equal opportunities or climate change or health care or infrastructure or abortion rights or women's rights or voting rights or student debt or gun legislation or job creation or prescription drugs or indeed anything of any substance OTHER than immigration.

It's the oldest trick in the political book and you are falling for it bigly; get the working man to blame the immigrants for all the problems in their life even though the country is run by billionaires and corporations who have much more say on your life and your well-being than any immigrant could possibly have. 

Trump supporters just can't see it or refuse to see it; you blame people who have little choice in their life but to try and find something better, even if that means putting themselves and their children in harm’s way. And whilst you are beating the immigrant drum, the billionaires and corporations sit back and laugh about how much they are still getting away with absolutely everything and how no one is blaming them.

It's a helluva con and you are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-tells-billionaires-ll-keep-taxes-low-50-million-fundraising-gala-rcna146748

HaHa.. as expected.. I gave you the bait and you refuse to do your own fishing. Everything you mentioned about Biden can be found as something not good for the country.. Also, you seem to think I am a Trump fan. I think both need to retire from politics and the public view. 

Why do you ask me for more proof for other things. Or are your fingers stuck on the tick for Biden that you can not search it on your own? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Notice carefully. This is the response you get from the TDS crowd when you list Trumps accomplishments. They cant and wont respond to facts, rather they just start screeching and frothing and insulting.

But they wont respond to the facts. They don't even know what the facts are in their sad warped world.

You are still stuck with the task of Trump Defense Syndrome and the cause has you looking again unruffled and miserable. Takes a true believer to be this committed to the worlds biggest LOSER.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Pretty sad you have the transposed as your one truth. You live a lie and are well deserving for the miserable life you live.

Miserable life? I have a place in Cambodia and a place in Bangkok and I travel back and forth whenever I want. I'm a fat old retired stoner so I don't understand how that's living a lie. The only person I think is miserable is the one obsessing about Donald Trump being reelected

• Like 1

23 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

You convenienly leave out all the bad Biden has and still is doing for the country. Apparently the people in America do not see things the way you do. The gap is widening weekly in favor of Trump. Which leads me to wonder why you are still a hardened Biden supporter? 

Also, your assessment or Trump leaves alot to be desired. Alot of it is crap in your head instead of facts. 

As for his being a convicted felon? The majority of Americans have been convicted of crimes, with so many convicted even they were innocent. The justice system does nothing to prove innocence if you do not have the money to pay for a good lawyer and even more plead guitly just to end the farce and get on with their lives. Trumps convicted will most likely be overturned and then what can you say about him? 

I still can not understand why people like you are allowed to vote. No sense at all and turning blind eyes to the evils of your own selection of a candidate whilst harboring serriously ill feelings towards anyone running against what you believe. I am not just saying that about hardened Biden fans. It goes for any of you that fail to look objectively at both sides. 

I am genuinely concerned at the revelation the majority of Americans have been convicted of crimes, innocent or not !

It is also strange that Trump with the advantage of well paid lawyers still failed to prove innocence which seems to contradict your assertions about US justice .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Miserable life? I have a place in Cambodia and a place in Bangkok and I travel back and forth whenever I want. I'm a fat old retired stoner so I don't understand how that's living a lie. The only person I think is miserable is the one obsessing about Donald Trump being reelected

Lets look at some facts then,ok?

When so far down the hole you don't know or can not understand you are one of  life biggest loosers supporting

MAGA.

I could add, like others here,also have posted that you just sadly go to TDS every time.

Clearly only a fool trys to answer in discussion by cryng like a third grage girl TDS but but  but cry cry cry

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 5:55 AM, neeray said:

Despite the many concerns about Biden's competency, or lack thereof, the following gives compelling reasons for, "anybody but Trump".

Here is what Trump has done for America!: Only 13 Presidents failed to get re-elected. Only 5 Presidents failed to win the popular vote. Only 4 Presidents have been impeached or resigned. Only 1 President has ever been criminally indicted. And only ONE President has done ALL FOUR. -DJT didn't lower taxes (He deferred them) -He didn't get Americans that healthcare coverage -He did not unite the USA, he divided it -He didn't lower prescription drug prices -He didn't get roads or bridges built -He didn't decrease the deficit -He didn't end the opioid crisis -He made over 250 visits to his golf clubs costing us taxpayers $150 million -He didn't revive the coal industry -He didn't make covid-19 'disappear' -He didn't make Mexico pay for the wall -He is ranked the worst President in history -He added $2 Billion a month in tariff costs to the American consumer -He has a net-negative jobs creations for his administration -He decreased corporate taxes, passing the tax burden to the workers -He added $ 7.8 Trillion to the deficit - a full 25% of the total deficit -He incited an insurrection against our government -He is the only president to never achieve 50% approval. -He didn't put "America first" and he sure didn't "Drain the Swamp... -He left office with the worst job numbers of any President since the Great Depression with a net job loss over his term -Is the first former president to be a CONVICTED FELON (34 times). The presidency is very much about character.  Trump is a lowlife convicted felon.

First Aid tent is down there by the ladies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

He will only be the second biggest loser when joe loses to him... 555

I choose yours for the next year if Biden is re-elected?

I will warn you as this is the same bet I won last time with CryingDick

Lets see how confident your feeling?

Edited by earlinclaifornia

32 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Lets look at some facts then,ok?

When so far down the hole you don't know or can not understand you are one of  life biggest loosers supporting

MAGA.

I could add, like others here,also have posted that you just sadly go to TDS every time.

Clearly only a fool trys to answer in discussion by cryng like a third grage girl TDS but but  but cry cry cry

Where are all these fantastic facts, though?

MAGA 

Get rid of Biden who wastes billions of dollars in wars/genocide around the world.

I’ve heard some sa one reason Sleepy won the last election, apart from election fraud, was the support from the Israel lobby. This is why there an unproportionate number of Jewish people in his senate and cabinet.

11 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Notice carefully. This is the response you get from the TDS crowd when you list Trumps accomplishments. They cant and wont respond to facts, rather they just start screeching and frothing and insulting.

But they wont respond to the facts. They don't even know what the facts are in their sad warped world.

Some facts for you....and by the way the so called facts from "alexx" really don't stand scrutiny by any stretch of the imagination. As an example; building the wall!!!!

But here are some facts that key US industry leaders had to say about trump...............

Trump’s CEO Buddies Stunned by Bizarre Meeting With Him

Donald Trump held a private meeting with major CEOs, promising to help them if he retakes the White House. Instead, he left them shocked by his incoherence.

Trump met with at least 80 CEOs on Thursday to promise tax cuts and scaled-back business regulations if he’s elected president. Among those present were Apple CEO Tim Cook and the CEOs of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Bank of America. Trump spoke for about an hour, during which he rambled nonsensically, throwing off those in the room, according to sources who shared details of the meeting with CNBC.

“I spoke to a number of CEOs who I would say walked into the meeting being Trump supporter-ish, or thinking that they might be leaning that direction,” said CNBC’s Ross Sorkin. “[CEOs] said that he was remarkably meandering, could not keep a straight thought, was all over the map.”

• Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs this week, multiple attendees told CNBC.
  • “Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room.
  • Several CEOs “said that [Trump] was remarkably meandering, could not keep a straight thought [and] was all over the map,” Andrew Ross Sorkin, co-host of CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” reported.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/14/ceos-at-trump-meeting-not-impressed.html#:~:text=%E2%80%9CTrump%20doesn't%20know%20what,%E2%80%9CSquawk%20Box%2C%E2%80%9D%20reported

AND to top the lot…….Trump a day earlier posted an endorsement of the new law on his social media network, saying: “I LOVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, PRIVATE SCHOOLS, AND MANY OTHER PLACES, FOR THAT MATTER. READ IT – HOW CAN WE, AS A NATION, GO WRONG???”………This from a man who has broken just about every one of the Ten Commandments!!

How dumb can his supporters be????? OR maybe its just that his US voters are as dumb as he is!

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

12 hours ago, allexx said:

A couple of examples of what Trump accomplished during his time as president.

The best president since Ronald Reagan.

Trump has brokered four peace agreements in the Middle East, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

Trump is the first president since Eisenhower not to engage the United States in a foreign war.

Trump promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani. Something Obama promised to do, but failed to do.

Donald Trump has had the greatest positive impact on the economy, creating more jobs and lowering the unemployment rate for black and Latino populations than any other president. Ever!

Trump has exposed the deep, widespread and long-standing corruption within the FBI, CIA, NSA and the Democratic Party.

Donald Trump turned NATO around and made them start paying their signed dues.

Trump neutralized North Korea, prevented them from developing further nuclear weapons, stopped missiles at Japan and cannot threaten the US West Coast. Not a single nuclear test by Little Rocket man since they met.

Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but never dared to do.

Donald Trump is standing up to China, bringing hundreds of companies home to the US, and revitalizing the US economy far beyond anything his predecessors thought possible.

Trump has made the appointment of three judges to the Supreme Court and will soon have placed close to 300 federal judges on the federal bench.

Trump cut taxes as promised and sent the stock market soaring to record highs, benefiting retirees, tens of millions of citizens.

President Trump helped VA veterans get free and prompt healthcare.

Trump legislated "Second Chance" so that especially black prisoners are released from prison earlier when they were sentenced for an unsightly length of time for minor crimes. Young people who received years in prison for marijuana possession are now being released.

Donald Trump rebuilt the military that the Obama administration had disarmed, and Obama fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year in office.

Trump exposed and clamped down on rampant illegal immigration and rampant sex and drug trafficking in the US and has now built over 400 miles of wall. Illegal immigration has now decreased.

Donald J. Trump trump worked for free, has given his salary every quarter to children and environmental funds about 465,000 dollars a quarter.

Trump has lost more than 2 billion dollars of his own money by not being allowed to run his companies as president - and did this for everyone in the United States in the face of immense hatred from the left who did not believe he would win and then succeed.

"Donald Trump is standing up to China, bringing hundreds of companies home to the US, and revitalizing the US economy far beyond anything his predecessors thought possible."

I picked this one as your example of evidence. 

Proof please!