Top 3 Male Qualities That Thai Women Look For

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

My house is in the bank's name.

And I am sure your bank would gladly F*** you too. everything is transactional?

I have a personal bank account but everything else here is in my wife's name... I am sure that gives her lots of security and there are no strings attached... and if I have to walk out tomorrow that is ok... 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The older you get, the more okay you are to live a sustainable stable life with a partner.

I do not know how old you are, but you sound younger than most here, and have maybe less life experience,  who still think your way is the best way for everybody, based on your limited experience 

No best way. People should live their own lives. Nobody knows what they are really doing anyway. Everyone is making it up as they go along.

• Haha 1

Just now, 1FinickyOne said:

It is individual - isn't that obvious? I travelled a lot many years ago - trust me, it was very different than it is now. 

Your wants and needs will change when you get older. You do understand that right?

Probably not age then if individual but health or priorities. Some 77yos love travel, others hate it at any age. 

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

No best way. People should live their own lives. Nobody knows what they are really doing anyway. Everyone is making it up as they go along.

The best thing, me and my wife is flexible, and can make new decisions as we go. Important to have options and security. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

That's ok - - if you visit fantasyland and want to take Minnie Mouse home and have her stay in character, they are paying for a service, as it should be... This is one of the services Pattaya provides. Not many places in the world that are like this. 

Not just Pattaya, the whole of Thailand, most guys and thai girls are playing that game

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

The best thing, me and my wife is flexible, and can make new decisions as we go. Important to have options and security. 

I'm rather flexible. Going to Burilam next month to watch car racing. Have not been to Burilam for a very long time. My partner doesn't want to go to Samui so car racing it is.

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Not a chance 😁

I leave Thailand, and thats the plan anyway now for the next 4-5 years to build up a new home here. Make sure she will have dual citizenship 

Dangerous moving back to farangland, many younger guys will be hitting on them all the time as standard back home is so poor

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

"relationship" 555 in many cases based on money, just need to look at the age gap and financial investment 

It is the idea some have of other people purely based on themselves and their experiences from their own backyard/environment 

We all know the stereotypes and how many relationships and marriages ends, and also why some girls make choices based on their needs or goals in life. 

But life is so much more than just pure transactions. A far shot to someone who preaches the same over and over for years, but still worth a shot for those who is not damaged yet

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It is the idea some have of other people purely based on themselves and their experiences from their own backyard/environment 

We all know the stereotypes and how many relationships and marriages ends, and also why some girls make choices based on their needs or goals in life. 

But life is so much more than just pure transactions. A far shot to someone who preaches the same over and over for years, but still worth a shot for those who is not damaged yet

I'm not damaged yet but thanks for your concern