Are you shy around girls?: How to know she wants you to kiss her?

GammaGlobulin

Dear Folks,

Are you shy around girls, in general?

How do you know when she wants you to kiss her?

What about Thai girls?

Are you shy around them, too?

Or, are you just shy with all girls?

This is my problem.

And, I assume that many here are exactly the same.

Therefore, how to answer these questions?

Plus: What is the best way to get over one's shyness with girls in Thailand, both in the South, the North, and, also, BKK girls?

Also, how do you know if a Thai girl wants you to hold her hand....because....

I know that some Thai girls do not like to be touched by foreigners.

Thank you,

In advance,

Gamma

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Just kiss. The rest will take care of itself. It’s counterproductive to worry just do it.

Yes, but that could be very risky.

And, maybe I overly worry about this aspect, just too much....

I would never wish to be perceived as just another Harvey Weinstein.

image.png.0782c56a7874346eafd888d88ce21cb6.png

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

I just tell them that I'd like to give them an Aussie kiss and when they ask what's that? I tell them it's the same as a French kiss , only down under. Gets them every time.😄

your name sounds like a decepticon call name.

i am delgarcon and i am from a land down under...could you hear could you smell the thunder...you better run you better wear cover. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Judging by who I see around Soi Bukow , I pity the poor girls who get approached by these mouth breathers.

Weinstein would fit right in Bukow.

Edited by G_Money

12 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

..best leave your 'walker' at home and bolster your chances.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

What about Thai girls?

This is my problem.

Plus: What is the best way to get over one's shyness with girls in Thailand, both in the South, the North, and, also, BKK girls?

Thank you,

In advance,

Gamma

Kissing in public on the lips is verboten.  However, a kiss on the cheek or on the forehead is usually ok.  She will give you hints depending on how she responds to you 

If you try to hold her hand and she pulls it away that is a good notice that she does not want toholdyour hand or kiss you

17 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

What about Thai girls?

This is my problem.

Thank you,

In advance,

Gamma

I can't see your personal problem. You need advice how to handle your Thai girlfriend?

You lost me somehow. 😳

Stand in front of a mirror naked. 

Now imagine you are an attractive woman.  Look at the man reflected in the mirror.  As a woman would you have a burning to be naked with that person? 

Unless you can honestly answer yes, or you are very rich and can provide the woman with everything she wants financially, then it's time to accept that you are no longer attractive to women and none of them will want to kiss you. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You have to be very patient, and allow her to finish her smelly fish first, after that, she will be ready, the smile usually gives you the green light.

Once you see the smile, move in real close, close your eyes and pucker up, if you open your eyes during the kiss and feel that your surroundings are different to before you closed your eyes, your in trouble.

Confused Im So Confused GIF

20 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

What about Thai girls?

This is my problem.

Thank you,

In advance,

Gamma

I've always been shy with girls; however, if you are attractive enough – which you OP claimed that you are in a previous thread – the girls cannot resists handsome you and your body. When a girl starts to kiss you, it's fully acceptable to kiss her back – I'm talking from multiple  experiences from both my shy teenage era, my rock-musician era, and my grown up-era here with both Thai and Western girls...🥰

The best way to get over shyness with girl is that when a girl – or attractive lady of interest – begins to signal that she is interested or approach you with questions, signal back, which can be a smile and just eye contact, and polite answer to her questions, to begin a conversation. Yes, I talk from experience; when I was teen I lost some probably sexy dates by being to short in my replies when girls were interested...😭

However, be aware of bar girls and their typical questions – name (they don't care), where are you from (what currency we talk) and where you stay (how rich you are and if it's a place I want to sleep) – it's just to set a price for their service. But if you are interested in dating her, or just spend the night together, then use her approach to answer question and start a conversation about asking about her name, where she comes from, etc. – and most important, politely offer her a drink at an early stage in the conversation...:thumbsup:

Approaching a Thai lady, apart from the available birds in the nightlife, one shall be be (very) polite – and not to forget dress code – if she reacts positive, one can begin a more serious conversation. But be patient; it may take (very) long time before she is prepared for a kiss from you, and if you get her to accept an invitation for a dinner-date, she will often also bring a chaperone...:whistling:

Thai girls will normally not hold hand or show close body-contact – except bar-girls, whom might even offer you a lap-dance, and other loose birds from the nightlife – it's not appropriate for a nice girl; at least not before the relationship is serious enough to be on engagement level. If she begins to hold your hand, it's of course okay.

Dress code and being like a gentleman is often a very good starting signal in Thailand. My best experience is to let the girls – who can't resist my behaviour and sexy body...:biggrin: – come to me and begin both conversation and kissing; so far it has worked extremely well...👍😎