Man Assaulted by Girlfriend’s Ex in Samut Prakan

webfact

image.jpeg

A man was grievously attacked by his girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend with a knife in Samut Prakan, leaving him with severe injuries. Authorities are actively seeking the suspect.

The incident occurred on Thepharak Road in Bang Phli district. Bang Phli Police and Ruamkatanyu Foundation officers responded to the distress call. Upon arrival, they discovered 28-year-old Kittiphong Thossiriwat with a deep knife wound on his left arm, in front of an auto accessory shop.

Kittiphong received first aid from foundation paramedics before being transported to Chularat 3 International Hospital. Nearby, his white Yamaha GT motorcycle with registration number 4 กณ 7198 Bangkok, was found, groceries still hanging from it.

Eyewitnesses indicated that the assailant fled the scene on a blue, big bike-style motorcycle heading towards Samrong. An eyewitness, identified as A, reported seeing the assailant confront Kittiphong before brandishing a knife and attacking him without provocation.

"I saw him pull a knife from his bike and start chasing the victim," A recounted. "The victim was alone, and the guy on the big bike was alone too."

Another witness, 50-year-old B, intervened during the assault. “I saw the man with the knife shouting and pointing it at the victim. The victim ran into the shop to hide, and the attacker discarded the knife before walking away.

I called the police immediately,” B stated. B further mentioned that the victim claimed not to know the attacker.

Preliminary investigations identified the assailant as the ex-boyfriend of the woman Kittiphong is currently dating.

The two men had previous confrontations over the relationship, culminating in this violent attack. The police are pursuing the suspect and plan to interview the woman to gather more information.

The authorities have urged anyone with information to come forward as they continue to investigate the assault.

Picture courtesy: thuethainews

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-06-27

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 3
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Another fragile little Thai male,

I don’t agree with your assessment. If he was fragile and little he would have just let that man steal his woman and said nothing. 

He should be blaming the woman though for not keeping her pants on, she was the one in a relationship, not the other man.

Very promiscuous these Thai women. They love boom boom.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Do you know what a fragile ego is? It´s a standard in Thailand, where the only solution is violence.

You didn’t mention the word “ego” in your original post.

That could be argued.

But you would be mistaken to think these Thai fellas are fragile. Those Brits in soi 6 found that out the hard way. Pound for pound tougher than the flabby, out of breath frail farangs getting around.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

That could be argued.

But you would be mistaken to think these Thai fellas are fragile. Those Brits in soi 6 found that out the hard way. Pound for pound tougher than the flabby, out of breath frail farangs getting around.

Finding the need to fight 5 against 1 isn't tough. Taking away the tiny percentage of Muay Thai fighters here, who I'm sure don't pick fights needlessly, many here haven't the slightest idea how to fight without using a weapon or kicking someone when they are on the ground. There are quite a few farangs here,myself and some I know personally, who could take on 3 or 4 of these boys and knock them to the ground hard where they wouldn't get up. Flab doesn't mean weak, nor does out of breath.

54 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

That could be argued.

No, I didn´t mention that. I am sorry for my mistake, as I thought you could think and understand all by yourself. Will no repeat that mistake again.

After that, you are just a tad deluded comparing not fragile with a gang of bouncer thugs that comes from all directions attacking 2 foreign guys. 1 on 1 they are just a little bubble of thin air. Also the influence of alcohol regarding the foreigners is a part of the result.

21 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I reckon I would be good for 5 or 6 myself.

This is quite laughable. You must be a mean MF. May I ask what background and training you have, or is it only the keyboard samurai talking?

• Haha 1

On 6/27/2024 at 9:17 AM, MalcolmB said:

He should be blaming the woman though for not keeping her pants on, she was the one in a relationship, not the other man.

By the sound of it you don't love boom boom, what's wrong?

On 6/27/2024 at 9:17 AM, MalcolmB said:

I don’t agree with your assessment. If he was fragile and little he would have just let that man steal his woman and said nothing. 

Sounds like you have vast experience in the area Malcolm. Too many left you after the first night, too find something better, right? You chose to call it all from promiscuous to making the wrong choices. In reality, they made the best choice in their life. 

Edited by Gottfrid