Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I'll type slowly so you can understand:

Trump will lose the election in November, no matter who the Dems run.

Everytime Trump appears on TV, he loses voters.

In what way was the January 6 attack on the Capitol "orchestrated"?

If you mean that it was planned by Trump's team, yeah, it was orchestrated.

If you mean that it was a government plot, you have some serious issues with reality.

You should really hate those mega-farm owner who bring in illegals to work their farms.

Oh, wait, those are Trump's donors.

How many Christian church officials have been arrested for child molestation in the last year? We could have reduced that child molestation to zero if we had only closed the Christian churches.

Of course, you saw mostly video when the invaders were being ushered out. RW media misinforms the suckers by claiming the police were ushering people in, but that was rare:

There were a handful of police who allowed the crowd in once the windows were broken, the police were in shock at that point.

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

So, you are suggesting that Steve Bannon was working for the government when he said on January 5 that the next day would be wild?

The Proud Boys who prepared for the insurrection were working for the government?

Really?

You are very confident about November, but the election is far away.

The Trump fans are working overtime now. 

Let's see if the polling makes them happy.

You are obviously worried about Biden's condition because Biden is going to serve another term.

You don't worry about Trump, because Trump will continue to be a private citizen next year.

Makes total sense

An sequence of the well known, endlessly repeated nonsense, aiming to convince any doubting sect members about what's not supposed to be.

Anyhow, this "eruption" is better as the performance of the

"liar in chief", when he's stammering about kitchen tables, the raping of siblings, or  "endorsements", wich are denied within minutes.

Like the woke education ideology. The lower the levels, the more sheep can achieve something, if they only have the correct political adjustment.

Edited by Maitdjai
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Bad debate by Biden but strange that hours later he seemed a different man.................

The country is struggling to reconcile Biden's cognitive impairment during the debate with his obvious recovery well into the night and the next day. The most probable explanation for this transient period of cognitive impairment in an older person with a cold is a side effect of cold medications. If this is so, the hand-wringing should cease, and we should use the debate as a reminder of how common such reactions are rather than an indication that the president is chronically debilitated.

In recent weeks, Biden has made several high-profile public appearances on the world stage. He commemorated the 80th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy, France, attended press briefings at the G7 Summit in Italy, and engaged with the public and world leaders. Journalists who have been beside Biden closely these past few weeks reported no such impairment, aligning with bullish sentiment from the Biden debate prep team. Everyone would have noticed if Biden exhibited even a fraction of what he displayed at the debate.

The next day, he delivered a fiery speech in North Carolina without missing a beat. Dont dismiss him just yet, esp as trump could still open his lying mouth and fall into it!

https://www.newsweek.com/did-cold-medications-affect-bidens-debate-performance-1919099

Now you're sounding like a social worker in a retirement home.

But you're not. Lol.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maitdjai said:

An sequence of the well known, endlessly repeated nonsense, aiming to convince any doubting sect members about what's not supposed to be.

Anyhow, this "eruption" is better as the performance of the

"liar in chief", when he's stammering about kitchen tables, the raping of siblings, or  "endorsements", wich are denied within minutes.

Like the woke education ideology. The lower the levels, the more sheep can achieve something, if they only have the correct political adjustment.

I have no idea what you are on about.

At least I know you are not working in a troll farm, since they would give you better talking points.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

The secret sauce is the teleprompter. I don't think he will show up unscripted ever again unless he does a second debate. He uses cards for everything he does. That is why he never does an impromptu ress conference and his answers are one liners to and from the helicopter. 

That is why he always says he will get in trouble when he is about to talk off the cuff. Is this not all becoming obvious to see at this point? The debate moderator was doing interviews where they were saying Biden is just fine and you could tell she wasn't buying any of that. I forgot n her name now but it was the first time I have seen CNN actually be intellectually honest for quite some time. 

This might actually help CNN in the long run. Suddenly they have become watchable at times which is actually great. I

If you are right, Biden won't do any more press conferences.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

If you are right, Biden won't do any more press conferences.

That's how it has been for quite some time now. He could have reassured everybody by doing one the next day but now it is clear why he won't. Have you not noticed a pattern by now? He refusd an interview during the Super Bowl for three minutes. It would have cost around $35 million to buy that slot. Why? Because he isn't fit for public consumption. 

Thats just crazy. I can only imagine any up coming meetings with world leaders are off the table now. Joe is going to go dark literally and figuratively. We need to put a lid on it.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

That's how it has been for quite some time now. He could have reassured everybody by doing one the next day but now it is clear why he won't. Have you not noticed a pattern by now? He refusd an interview during the Super Bowl for three minutes. It would have cost around $35 million to buy that slot. Why? Because he isn't fit for public consumption. 

Thats just crazy. I can only imagine any up coming meetings with world leaders are off the table now. Joe is going to go dark literally and figuratively. We need to put a lid on it.

We'll see how this plays out. Biden is going to have to prove he is okay. However, all the talk about Biden helps him in the polls, which are mostly based on name recognition at this point.

Trump has the bigger disadvantage, he can't stop lying.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Biden's told a lot of lies himself. Can't you see that? It is just sort of sad. You are going to go right back to the mindless mantra that got us here in the first place. Biden has nothing to prove now he already  made his case. He did so with every advantage under the sun.

I'm glad you admit that Trump lied during the debate.

You claimed that Biden lied. I have already posted Trump's lies.

Post Biden's lies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Biden let in ten million illegal aliens in three years. 

Biden is also threatening tariffs.

Inflation is only coming down after Biden drove it up, it's still higher than it was under Trump. 

Remember how Biden claimed inflation was 9% when he took office. You don't care when Biden lies, do you? 

Again, if you want open borders, bigger government, stagnant wages, more crime, more government subsidies, more expensive food, energy and housing, vote for Biden. It’s really an easy choice.

Trump let in 3 million before COVID stopped migration.

So, is Trump an open borders guy?

As for your 8 million illegals:

Fact check: Have '8 million' migrants come to the U.S. under Biden?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump let in 3 million before COVID stopped migration.

So, is Trump an open borders guy?

As for your 8 million illegals:

Fact check: Have '8 million' migrants come to the U.S. under Biden?

Why do you refuse to answer my questions? 

Please support you claims 

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2024 at 6:03 AM, Danderman123 said:

I have no idea what you are on about.

At least I know you are not working in a troll farm, since they would give you better talking points.

For sure you don't know what I'm talking about. You confirm it with every post. 
That makes me doubt if you've seen the debate at all. For sect members, it makes no difference anyway.
About "not" working "in" a troll farm? I'm not so sure. The diversity in this forum is quite widespread.
Even trolls should be allowed to say their opinion.

But you're right about trolls in comparison with sect members.
The usual fate of sects is, that they're diminishing quietly, or destroying themselves.
The NCOs of the sect did get it already in 2022, that their leader is a cognitive wreck.
The advantages of abusing a remote-controlled p(m)uppet outweighed this fact.
Only the brainwashed ranks and files of the sect still do not (tunnel vision).

On 6/28/2024 at 10:27 AM, susanlea said:

What debate did you watch? Biden stuffed up every question. Just rambled word salads. He claimed inflation was high in the first answer in 2021 when he took office then later said it was zero. The guy can't count to 10.

Don't forget he tried to normalize rape by saying it happens all the time ever between brothers and sisters.  Nobody could understand that answer on immigration.  Please tell me what he said that was so good?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jtrump said:

Don't forget he tried to normalize rape by saying it happens all the time ever between brothers and sisters.  Nobody could understand that answer on immigration.  Please tell me what he said that was so good?

And in-laws....

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/1/2024 at 11:55 AM, Yellowtail said:

Why do you refuse to answer my questions? 

Please support you claims 

You do know that Trump was trying to close the border while the Demorats were fighting him every step of the way.  Imagine if the Demorats spent the time that they spent attacking Trump on their real jobs?  Can you imagine what they could accomplish if they did the will of the people instead of enriching their family's pockets?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, jtrump said:

You do know that Trump was trying to close the border while the Demorats were fighting him every step of the way.  Imagine if the Demorats spent the time that they spent attacking Trump on their real jobs?  Can you imagine what they could accomplish if they did the will of the people instead of enriching their family's pockets?

Yeah, the left knows the majority of citizens want the borders closed and the wall built, but they fight Trump tooth and nail to keep the border open and stop the wall, and then they call him a liar for not getting the wall built. 

Biden comes in, cancels all Trumps effective border policies and stops construction of the wall, and lets ten million illegals flood across the border. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, the left knows the majority of citizens want the borders closed and the wall built, but they fight Trump tooth and nail to keep the border open and stop the wall, and then they call him a liar for not getting the wall built. 

Biden comes in, cancels all Trumps effective border policies and stops construction of the wall, and lets ten million illegals flood across the border. 

It's importing voters. Very simple. 

25 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Illegals would never fill out a ballot and mail it in. 

That's why they're working on it, to make them quickly legal.
Like in Europe. It's part of the globalist agenda, "population replacement".
And there will always be a "helping" hand, to fill out the ballot "correctly".

Edited by Maitdjai