Russian National Arrested in Hua Hin with Major Drug Seizure

webfact

16 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I did not directly refer to the Russians in my religion sentence. However, there are many Muslims there too. Approx. 10%.

The percentage of terrorist attacks and bombings made in the name of Christianity compared to the ones made in the name of Allah is almost invisible. Maybe you should read up more before you spout garbage.

To other posters: I know he is just here to troll every thread, but as I say, I can´t help myself. 😉 

history will tell you that quite a few were killed in the name of 'Christianity' 

14 hours ago, Guitar God said:

Yep, he’s <deleted>. Don’t sell hard drugs in Thailand. 

Countries that distinguish between soft drugs like cannabis, and hard drugs like opiates and meth have much fewer drug related problems. The only reason they want us reschedule cannabis the same as meth is because certain occupations in Thailand had their profits reduced after cannabis was relegalized. 

It had always been legal in Thailand and part of the culture, until the early 70’s  when the US forced the Thais  to make it illegal because “their soldiers were getting too high”. 

This was connected to Nixon’s War on Drugs designed to create felons out of pot smokers so they’d lose their rights. The stated intention was to keep <deleted> and hippies from voting for Democrats. That’s why thousands of Thais were sent to prison and many were even executed. Conservative American politics. 

drugs here are categorised. 

51 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

history will tell you that quite a few were killed in the name of 'Christianity' 

Yes, history will tell, but that will be a long way back in time. Today we have developed and are living in a modern world with a broader mindset. The people that are using the same techniques today, are rightfully labelled terrorists.

12 hours ago, NativeBob said:

1 gr makes 5 rows, long ago I flew from NL to BKK with stop at Delhi. almost 20 hrs. 
Well in Bangkok I had last row from that 1 gr.

Nah, I don´t agree with this. Different people take different amount and have different tolerance. As I see it, a line can be exactly as long and heavy as the user wish it to be.

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Nah, I don´t agree with this. Different people take different amount and have different tolerance. As I see it, a line can be exactly as long and heavy as the user wish it to be.

yes, I don't argue 

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

'rows'? 1 gr can be made into various sized lines. there is no fixed amount to take.

exactly! I just mentioned my flight from Amsterdam.