Anutin Furious Over Move to Reclassify Cannabis as a Narcotic

12 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

i dont like this guy, after i saw him treating a foreigner of being dirty for not taking a mask from him convinced me of his racism. that said, i respect that he is the only one trying to defend weed.

no one should be jailed for using or possessing it or even growing it

So you say, but cautious government listens to the silent majority. Drugs out, challenges on.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

The idiots who allowed this medical charlatan into that position in the first place should be strung up from the nearest tree.

During his previous role in public health

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

Flip Flop Government,  who in there right mind want to invest in this country 

exactly.

not me, that's for sure.

my mindset has always been take your money and run!

i've got a gym bag full of cash and that's just the way I like it.

bob.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ben Zioner said:

So you say, but cautious government listens to the silent majority. Drugs out, challenges on

So all drugs out right? Or are we veing selective? A drug is defined as any substances that alters the bodies natural balance and chemistry? 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Uh-oh, they've stirred up the sleeping giant. The big guns are out now. Neck-Brace-Tony take heed. 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Moreover, Anutin warned that frequent policy changes, driven by political expediencies rather than evidence-based decision-making, could not only confuse stakeholders but also adversely affect the broader economic landscape of Thailand.

WOW, he finally said something intelligent for once, assuming he actually said that. 

arguing that such a reversal could undermine the faith of investors

Naah, you think?

controversial policy reversal

Ooooo. Fancy words now. Flip-flops and U-turns works for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

Billy the Kid died too, and sheriff Pat Garrett is just as notorious.

Anutin should never have held a Health Minister position in the first place.

But, hey man! What about the buzz? No Anutin, no ganja! He was the best health minister ever...... Peace out!

• Thumbs Up 2

Anutin’s family is connected to businesses that stand to benefit from the legalization and commercialization of cannabis. For instance, Sino-Thai Engineering and Construction, a company founded by Anutin’s father, is involved in various sectors, including agriculture and pharmaceuticals, which intersects with the cannabis industry.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Deputy Prime Minister Anutin Charnvirakul, who also serves as the Minister of Interior, has vehemently opposed the Health Ministry's plan to categorize cannabis as a controlled substance once again.

O course his little baby is being overturned.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

HI Anitin. How about you pay the shop owners compensation from your own pocket since you pushed them  (fooled them) to open shop knowing full well that "legally", because of the momentary loophole in the law, is just an empty "mirage" word.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, jonclark said:

A drug is defined as any substances that alters the bodies natural balance and chemistry? 

Yes you're right, but some people like the altering.  BTW are you muslim?

Two ministers stood by a river. One said, "The policy flows like the river, ever-changing with the tides of politics." The other said, "The policy must be like a rock, steadfast and reliable to support the people."

The Prime Minister observed and said, "Is it the river that flows, or the rock that stands still, or is it our minds caught between the two?"

Burn a blunt and reflect on this and its meaning: How do the concepts of change and stability interact? What does it mean for a policy to be both flexible and reliable? How does this balance impact governance and trust?

• Haha 1