Trump Rally in Butler PA

7 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

You mean a fighter like when he staged a traitorous, seditious, treasonous attack on the US Capitol building that killed a number of police officers and could have ended up killing his vice president too?

I'm amazed how people are able to parse reality, bend the truth, and come up with an alternative narrative to be able to see only what they want to see. 

he didn't stage anything, he clearly said 'peacefully', deny it all you want. doesn't change FACTS

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You're living in the past Bubba.

look at his arm and hand movements, nothing natural or fluid about them, looks like someone moving to commands given through an earpiece !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, susanlea said:

I agree. Why are they blaming Iran? Democrats behind it for sure.

i'd say the people behind the democrats, that  'deep state' that Trump mentions, same that took out JFK, the 3 letter acronym crew. or hillary, shes got a good list behind her so far..allegedly !

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

At this stage there is no official confirmation of the killers motive (lone wolf)? However, I have noticed a number of MAGA's making similar claims, even blaming Biden. One would think right now is the time to deescalate  partisan rhetoric as confirmed by leaders of democratic parties.

yeah right, as if the msm would have waited for facts and evidence before blaming maga or the orange one...remember jussie smolett, the maga kid? all front page for weeks, violent rhetori, stirring up tension and division...and all turns out to be FAKE NEWS, but now retractions or apologies... the MSM,m leading Democrats are 100% to blame for the hate and division since 2016.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, 2baht said:

In my long experience, It would appear that only Americans are gun crazy, I would never dream of owning a killer gun or rifle, I'll leave that to you Americans! Yee Haww!!! What a mess, Skipa!

That settles it.. 

You clearly have very limited experience outside of lip flapping.

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

humour, sarcasm, witt  is not welcomed on this page, some are too old to get it

All of those are welcomed on this page, but for some, only if it is from the "woke" crowd when used against what they sometimes call conservatives. 

You mean a fighter like when he staged a traitorous, seditious, treasonous attack on the US Capitol building that killed a number of police officers and could have ended up killing his vice president too?

I'm amazed how people are able to parse reality, bend the truth, and come up with an alternative narrative to be able to see only what they want to see. 

spoken like a true MSM sheep..yes you do see what you want to, then gaslight from then on. 

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah right, as if the msm would have waited for facts and evidence before blaming maga or the orange one...remember jussie smolett, the maga kid? all front page for weeks, violent rhetori, stirring up tension and division...and all turns out to be FAKE NEWS, but now retractions or apologies... the MSM,m leading Democrats are 100% to blame for the hate and division since 2016.

I think you have the date wrong.   It has been going on for much longer than since 2016.  It is only more open and not hidden any more. 

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Yes, that’s what you do, right? When your client has been the “victim” of an attempted shooting you lift him up and let him do his photo opportunity before whisking him away? You wouldn’t think of smothering him and keeping his head and body out of sniper range? 

Looking forward to all the details emerging, starting with the “shooter”.

pretty sure the shooter was headless by then, the mic still on, Trumpo asking for his shoes before leaving... SS still there covering him...go trump.... 2024 for sure!!

Name the police officers that were killed during the January 6 protest.

6 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

There hasn't been a political assassination attempt like this since Reagan in 1981. That's nearly 45 years ago. There also hasn't been a level of political violence in the US prior to Trump as president (Charlottesville, the Jan 6 insurrection, etc). And now this attempt on his life. What does that tell you?

Politics aside, it tells you that wherever this person goes, that violence follows. He brings out the worst in people and society. He divides people, encourages hate, racism, etc. One can only view the events of the last 24 hours as cause and effect. 

no, the MSM and left wing activists do, and you buy into it like the sheep you are, you just mention the same bullet points as everyone else that know jack Sh**.

quote something racist trump has said, quote something hateful..... something he has actually said, not an opinion for some left wing media hack?!

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

My questions are more practical, ie, the security measures. How did this guy get in with the gun?

The question isn't how he got in, it's why he's allowed to possess an assault rifle. He wasn't old enough to legally buy a beer, yet he had an AR-15.

All we hear from the Republican Party is "thoughts and prayers" when something like this happens. Instead, we should hear something along the lines of "we need to do something about limiting access to assault weapons".

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

Another MAGA kool-aid stricken unfounded conspiracy. Weak. 

Would you believe it isn't a cospiracy if its published by that far right wing news organization, www msn dot com?

"Days before an assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump, President Joe Biden said it was time to “put Trump in a bullseye.”"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/flashbacbiden said put trump in a bulls eyek-5-days-ago-biden-said-put-trump-in-a-bullseye/ar-BB1pWbB1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

The question isn't how he got in, it's why he's allowed to possess an assault rifle. He wasn't old enough to legally buy a beer, yet he had an AR-15.

All we hear from the Republican Party is "thoughts and prayers" when something like this happens. Instead, we should hear something along the lines of "we need to do something about limiting access to assault weapons".

I know where I can buy a gun without going through the legal process to do so.   It's easy.   Just use cash, no back ground checks.   

3 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

It’s always entertaining to listen to all the goofy and bizarre conspiracy theories of the MAGA minions. First Biden is a walking corpse not even capable of shaking the dew off his own lily and the next minute he’s a mastermind plotting some sophisticated tactical plans to take Trump out which involve the deep state (whoever they are), the secret service, a 20 year old kid who isn’t even a great shooter, and the list goes on. 

If all the fantastical far-fetched fantasies weren’t so funny to listen to it would be sad to think people are really that confused and gullible about what really is fact and fiction. 

The one thing I can say about the emergence of this cartoon character Trump, and all his ridiculous buffoonery for the last 8 years, is that it has helped to expose the deep cracks in society and how foolish so many of the people in the world today really are.  

Come on man!    Tell us how you really feel!

Oh, great, now the hand picked links start. Anyone can find a link to prove any false narrative they want. Keep it simple:

"Fight like hell"

"Trial by combat"

Unless English isn't your first language there is no way you can misinterpret those words. 

unless you are a total <deleted>

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Why are you adding words? Nobody claimed he organized it, but people do claim he did nothing to prevent and did encourage.

i think  many are, just search the comments on here, thats without the MSM covereage at the time

14 hours ago, 2baht said:

In my long experience, It would appear that only Americans are gun crazy, I would never dream of owning a killer gun or rifle, I'll leave that to you Americans! Yee Haww!!! What a mess, Skipa!

Its our inalienable right under our written constitution to have the means to protect ourself. In the end, each man is responsible for the safety of himself and his family. If you cant appreciate that its fine, the debate is over in the USA though

12 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Spoken like one who is ignorant of weapons.

It would have been easier to use a scoped hunting rifle. Center of mass with a soft point 30-06? Ouch.

4 hours ago, impulse said:

Worst insurrection ever, leaving their guns at home.  (Except for that guy with the pipe bomb, who in spite of CCTV and amazing cell phone tracking, they can't seem to identify.  That's a puzzler.) 

They were no more an insurrection than the guys and gals who got arrested in the Capitol trying to overthrow the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

https://apnews.com/supreme-court-of-the-united-states-98857708aff04091bb2f414dfdfeb0d8

I wonder if any of them served prison time for interfering with a federal hearing?

glad you mentioned that, seems it didnt happen, well, i suppose it was the left, so doesnt count according to the media

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Spoken like one who is ignorant of weapons.

It would have been easier to use a scoped hunting rifle. Center of mass with a soft point 30-06? Ouch.

Have to ask why someone who isn't old enough to buy a beer can possess any kind of weapon.

22 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

I know where I can buy a gun without going through the legal process to do so.   It's easy.   Just use cash, no back ground checks.   

Yes, for those who are very determined, almost anything is possible if the laws are ignored or bypassed.

Laws won't stop everyone, but perhaps they would limit availability enough to prevent some of the carnage.

7 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Yes, for those who are very determined, almost anything is possible if the laws are ignored or bypassed.

Laws won't stop everyone, but perhaps they would limit availability enough to prevent some of the carnage.

Laws prevent those who have no intention to create a carnage of purchasing a gun, if they don't meet the legal requirements.

Those who plan to create a carnage couldn't care less about the laws in place, and will get the gun they want

Edited by CallumWK
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Laws prevent those who have no intention to create a carnage of purchasing a gun, if they don't meet the legal requirements.

Those who plan to create a carnage couldn't care less about the laws in place, and will get the gun they want

NRA talking point.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

They may prevent someone from selling a gun or giving access to a gun to someone who intends carnage. Not an absolute solution, only a partial one.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1