Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

This thread has certainly created a kerfuffle. Lot of interest in US politics now, because of this.

And the moral of the story is!! If yer want to live a long and happy life in American politics; stay away from official security services.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Bet there will be more security at his rallies it’s going to be interesting when we find out who did it

The list is endless...

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Well we have seen this repeatedly over the years with Trump, the people who work with or for him don’t like him. 

If the shooter had just aimed a little bit to the right more 70% of Americans would have been relieved and some ecstatic. 

Why don't you like him?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

That is right . I am not glad that he was not murdered .

Why should I ?

This guy is a danger to democracy and by his policies he could inflict irreversible damage to a lot of things ... even the planet ...

I find it so sad that anti Trump supremacists are reduced to wanting him assassinated. This is not Democratic, but the only way you can stop him from winning, after the attempt at hljailing him him for ridiculous made up charges failed. Pathetic, allow Trump to win by fair means and accept defeat. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Two presidential candidates: One takes a shot to the ear, stands up and raises his arm in victory for his supporters and the other one can't even stand up and string two sentences together. And that photograph of Trump raising his arm after being shot with the American flag in the background . . . that photo says it all . . . a strong and fearless leader who will always do his best for the American public.

Maybe just a little detail,i looked at the video a few times and there was NO American flag in the back ground!

Just wonder,how is that possible?

It must be a miracle!

Now just waiting for the pictures where Jezus saved him!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Anti-Trump supremacists?

Where?

Looks like an as-yet unidentified person with a gun abused his God-given Constitutional right to bear arms.

That's all.

You really can't see people here who think they are superior to Trump supporters. ? 

32 minutes ago, jvs said:

Maybe just a little detail,i looked at the video a few times and there was NO American flag in the back ground!

Just wonder,how is that possible?

It must be a miracle!

Now just waiting for the pictures where Jezus saved him!

I guess you missed the 2 bigass cranes hoisting the even bigger flag.

20240713_185349-e1720911454877.jpg

Edit:  Oops, forgot to credit the source:  

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/13/breaking-shots-fired-at-trump-rally-former-president-evacuated-from-stage/

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

This is a despicable post. This shooter was a deranged, mentally ill loner who does NOT represent Dems.

You seem to have forgotten who couldn't accept defeat and to this day STILL denies he lost a fair election, proven about 60 times in the courts.

It's fine to "rah rah" for the candidate of your choice. It's unacceptable to cast shade on a party for the act of a would-be killer.

but, if it was Biden and the shooter turned out to be a Rep, you would blame all trump supporters, and put them all in the same bag!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

Said only one person, it's not a possible assassination attempt it is a failed assassination attempt. The media who whip up hysterical lies about Trump wanting to be a dictator and even calling him Hitler have some responsibility for this

And what will YOU do if they deny any responsibility?

• Thumbs Up 1