Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

1 hour ago, DPat said:

Other witnesses reported hearing several shots and described chaotic scenes as Secret Service agents protected Trump. Jason, a rally attendee, noted the crowd quickly dropped to the ground for cover.

Jason, a rally attendee, noted the crowd quickly dropped to the ground for cover.

You are aware I'm sure that if you ask 100 witnesses to a crime you will get 100 different versions. I watched the VDO on Al Jazeera, and while the people next to Trump went down pretty quick, many behind Trump did not. One witness was saying many thought there were 2 shooters one on either side, but apparently the shooter was not even in the area, which makes sense as it was held outside.

The Secret Service guys were pretty quickly on him, but two inches to the right and it wouldn't have made any difference

• Thumbs Up 1

Impossible to stage

Deep State my ass

Lunatic with gun like all shooters

Now what about the Rep. convention? I read somewhere that it is to be held at a place were people are by law allowed to carry guns. At Trump events guns are not allowed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Impossible to stage

Deep State my ass

Lunatic with gun like all shooters

Now what about the Rep. convention? I read somewhere that it is to be held at a place were people are by law allowed to carry guns. At Trump events guns are not allowed.

News flash. No way guns will be allowed in the GOP convention hall.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

News flash. No way guns will be allowed in the GOP convention hall.

Agree but that would be against the law and the NRA will scream murder.

8 minutes ago, novacova said:

…for the American leftist ideology!

When it comes to Americans shooting Americans, I don't think they worry what the victims political aspirations or persuasions are! Do you think they take names and affiliations before they blast their AR15 (with bump stock thank you) into the crowd??? 

Should I go to Walmart and arm myself???

Edited by 2baht
  • Agree 1

Actually I wanted to post this in another thread last night.

Trump will win the election, then shortly after he will be subject to a "JFK" event.

Seems they couldn't wait that long

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

if he was killed i think that civil war might be kicking off!

Reckon it would; big time. Am no fan and he may talk tat (then again, how many wars did he start/prevent etc?) but there is no call for this rubbish. How did the gunman even get a shot off? Sorry, America, but you gotta amend your 2nd amendment. It is 2024, not 1824!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1