Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

17 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

You think I love Biden? You understand nothing. Biden should never have been the candidate. He was old in 2020 but he is now simply not physically and mentally up to the task. The Democrats need a younger and more energetic candidate to face the fraudster Donald Trump. 

Fair enough, but no one should denigrate Trump for doing what many did and avoiding going to participate in a bad war. It's a war that does not reflect well on the US.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Fair enough, but no one should denigrate Trump for doing what many did and avoiding going to participate in a bad war. It's a war that does not reflect well on the US.

He denies it though and that's sleazy. But he's such a total sleazeball in everything he does that it's par for the course.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

I don't know about commenting, but I'd love to see a video or photo.  More than a witness statement.  I've been looking and I haven't seen one.  That's kinda suspicious given today's ubiquitous cell phones, especially seeing the many videos of Crooks on the roof.  You'd think someone would have pulled out the handy and snapped a photo of other shooters.

Watch the video of the young Mother explaining what she witnessed, and complaining about people trying to gaslight her. She was there, and she is a Trump supporter. 

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree it all looks dodgy. The only reason I think it wasn't staged is that it's not possible for someone to shoot Trump's ear without possibly killing him. There is no person on the planet that good a shot.

I agree.

Trump's a big chicken too and there is no way he would ever agree to that level of physical risk. 

Ironically the republican man boy shooter was rejected by a gun club for being too poor a shot!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

What is murky is your 'Trump is at golf the next day with no ear bandage' bull. No link of course.

It doesn't matter - here's one:

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/image-shows-trump-driving-golf-cart-2022-not-after-2024-shooting-2024-07-16/

And no evidence Trump was even golfing that day at all. 

Try selling your sanitary pads some place else. 

Which would explain why he wasn't wearing a bandage on his ear while driving a golf cart in 2022.

The article say the shooter was using an AR 15. FYI snipers don't use an AR 15- they don't use M16's either. Why? Because they are not accurate enough. Only a stupid kid might try to use an AR 15 at any distance to shoot someone. It's no wonder he missed.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree it all looks dodgy. The only reason I think it wasn't staged is that it's not possible for someone to shoot Trump's ear without possibly killing him. There is no person on the planet that good a shot.

Was Trump actually shot by anything? We all saw blood, or what looked like blood, but I’m not convinced that his ear was ever injured. A bullet would cause damage, I suspect there is none. It was I suspect a performance. 

A few years ago I would never have believed that something like that was possible … like most people on here and most people walking the streets, an event like that would simply be unthinkable. Today I’m not so sure. The world is not what I thought it was. And it’s taken me a long time to realise that. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Which would explain why he wasn't wearing a bandage on his ear while driving a golf cart in 2022.

The article say the shooter was using an AR 15. FYI snipers don't use an AR 15- they don't use M16's either. Why? Because they are not accurate enough. Only a stupid kid might try to use an AR 15 at any distance to shoot someone. It's no wonder he missed.

He definitely was a stupid kid. He registered republican. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Was Trump actually shot by anything? We all saw blood, or what looked like blood, but I’m not convinced that his ear was ever injured. A bullet would cause damage, I suspect there is none. It was I suspect a performance. 

A few years ago I would never have believed that something like that was possible … like most people on here and most people walking the streets, an event like that would simply be unthinkable. Today I’m not so sure. The world is not what I thought it was. And it’s taken me a long time to realise that. 

Well I guess some stage craft red stuff could possibly be managed but it's pretty darn far fetched.

39 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

LOL … you’re all sweating because the narrative we’ve all been spoon fed is looking a bit shaky. 

If I thought that Donald Trump was the subject of an assassination attempt by a lone gunman I would say so. And I’d condemn it. 

My issue was that the whole event looked staged, and participants were not behaving in ways I would have expected. So I stuck my neck out and called this “staged”. I also said I was looking forward to the information that would come out in the weeks ahead. We are not a week into this and already the narrative is looking shaky. 

I’m interested in the truth, nothing more. 

Your posts certainly don't reflect your last comment.

20 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Are you the left wing Alex Jones?  You know the guy who got sued for millions claiming another shooting was faked?  

Since someone was actually killed and a few were seriously injured (by bullets) that then it is reasonable to assume the bullets were real.   The next (incredible) leap of "logic" you then need to make is that a billionaire paid a 20 year old kid who was thrown out of his rifle class for being such a bad aim to shoot him in the ear with a rifle from 150 yards.  Have a think about that.   

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The guy had a zillion cameras on him, and you think he was able to put his hand in his pocket, pull out a tube of fake blood, apply the blood, put the tube back in his pocket all without anyone noticing? In conspiracy land of course, all the secret service guys were in on it and perhaps one of them put the fake blood on his ear and face, while they were surrounding him.

Gimme strength!

In any event, they will be able to track the path of every bullet, and if none went close to Trump then we can start thinking set up. Unless, of course, the investigators are in on it as well. If that's the case, we are all in trouble.

Talk about jumping the gun!

14 minutes ago, James105 said:

Are you the left wing Alex Jones?  You know the guy who got sued for millions claiming another shooting was faked?  

Since someone was actually killed and a few were seriously injured (by bullets) that then it is reasonable to assume the bullets were real.   The next (incredible) leap of "logic" you then need to make is that a billionaire paid a 20 year old kid who was thrown out of his rifle class for being such a bad aim to shoot him in the ear with a rifle from 150 yards.  Have a think about that.   

It's not logical for Trump to stage such a thing, even if it was possible. He's likely to win any way, and his opponent, who is determined to stay in the race apparently has cottage cheese where his brain used to be.

a 20 year old kid who was thrown out of his rifle class for being such a bad aim to shoot him in the ear with a rifle from 150 yards.

The only way anyone could deliberately hit an ear from that distance with an AR 15 would be by blind luck. Trump was more likely to be killed than wounded, and it's probably just blind luck that he wasn't. An actual sniper with a proper rifle might have done it providing they had about 1,000 hours of practice, there wasn't any wind at all, and and Trump stayed perfectly still.

46 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He definitely was a stupid kid. He registered republican. 

Registered Republicans seem to have a propensity for misguided rage like Ricky Shiffer who is a Trump supporter who attacked the FBI office and was subsequently shot or David DePapa who attacked Paul Pelosi. What's with them that are always full of rage. 

17 minutes ago, James105 said:

No question that a bystander got killed, and at least one other was injured. We are also seeing witness claims of multiple shooters. That is something that needs to be investigated. 

I’ve seen no independently verified evidence that Trump was actually injured. No photographs of the injury taken at the hospital (after it had been cleaned up) and no medical reports? 

Who said that 20 year old Crooks was paid by anyone? Why he was there and what he was doing is yet to be established. He doesn’t appear to have a history of violence and according to his classmates he was staunchly Republican. The questions surrounding him are endless. How did he get there, how could he carry a gun and a ladder in a busy area and attach it to a building that is reported to have housed a security team. 

So at this point in time I am not buying the established story without concrete evidence to support it. And I am not the only one. Many are questioning the established narrative. Being sceptical doesn’t make me Alex Jones. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

No question that a bystander got killed, and at least one other was injured. We are also seeing witness claims of multiple shooters. That is something that needs to be investigated. 

I’ve seen no independently verified evidence that Trump was actually injured. No photographs of the injury taken at the hospital (after it had been cleaned up) and no medical reports? 

Who said that 20 year old Crooks was paid by anyone? Why he was there and what he was doing is yet to be established. He doesn’t appear to have a history of violence and according to his classmates he was staunchly Republican. The questions surrounding him are endless. How did he get there, how could he carry a gun and a ladder in a busy area and attach it to a building that is reported to have housed a security team. 

So at this point in time I am not buying the established story without concrete evidence to support it. And I am not the only one. Many are questioning the established narrative. Being sceptical doesn’t make me Alex Jones. 

Perhaps we can wait for the report on the shooting that will detail how many bullets were fired, from where, and if Trump was actually hit.

BTW It's possible he wasn't actually struck by the bullet. It could just have passed close enough for the shock wave to cause an injury.

i suspect the large bandage on his ear is more for theatre than the actual wound. IMO had it actually hit, there would be parts of his ear on his face and not just a couple of streaks of blood. Of course I could be wrong on that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Kerry went in harms way. He didn't hide at HQ, like he could have.

I got off message there...  My point was that I don't count avoiding the draft against either Trump or Biden. 

And given the USA's history of discretionary wars in the last century, I'm more afraid of electing a warmonger than a draft dodger.  He/she will be surrounded by military experts in DC.  And like FDR proved, he/she doesn't need to be the strategist.  Just the best team builder.

As for Kerry, I liked him until he started flying around the world telling the little people we need to reduce carbon and eat bugs. (I'm paraphrasing).

17 hours ago, candide said:

Tell that to the Jews...

He killed Jews because they were Jews, and therefore convenient scapegoats

He killed Jews for, among other reasons because that's what Europeans do. Especially the French and the Germans.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps we can wait for the report on the shooting that will detail how many bullets were fired, from where, and if Trump was actually hit.

BTW It's possible he wasn't actually struck by the bullet. It could just have passed close enough for the shock wave to cause an injury.

i suspect the large bandage on his ear is more for theatre than the actual wound. IMO had it actually hit, there would be parts of his ear on his face and not just a couple of streaks of blood. Of course I could be wrong on that.

A military-style riffle like the AR15 can do serious damage. A trauma surgeon described the devasting injuries liken 'bones are exploded, soft tissue is absolutely destroyed". A typical effecive range for AR15 to hit a human-size target is between 400 to 600 yards. In this case, the distance was reported to be 100-120 yards and well even the effective range. I tend to agree with you that he wasn't actually struck by the bullet judging from his very minor injuries. Probably splinters from glass or teleprompter as alleged. Just my two cents worth and like you will wait for more official reports. 

Edited by Eric Loh
wrong word

19 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Registered Republicans seem to have a propensity for misguided rage like Ricky Shiffer who is a Trump supporter who attacked the FBI office and was subsequently shot or David DePapa who attacked Paul Pelosi. What's with them that are always full of rage. 

Or like James Hodgkinson that perpetrated a mass shooting at a congressional ballgame or when Nicholas Rosken plotted to kill Brett Kavanaugh.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, impulse said:

As for Kerry, I liked him until he started flying around the world telling the little people we need to reduce carbon and eat bugs. (I'm paraphrasing).

Likewise. I thought he'd have been a good president, but the GOP used the Swiftboat thing to destroy his reputation, and shame on them for it.

17 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The questions surrounding him are endless. How did he get there, how could he carry a gun and a ladder in a busy area and attach it to a building that is reported to have housed a security team. 

On that we agree.  I'm still puzzled as to how the FBI were able to identify him by his DNA as he wasn't carrying identification and he had no criminal record.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Have any of you read Project 2025, the plan by many of Trumps closest 'top' people and former White House staff for when he gets into power? Trump is trying desperately to distance himself from it but it's backed by soooo many of his choice of candidates to make it almost a foregone conclusion (after all he IS the great deal maker and they ALL have backed him to get a deal).

It's bad. REAL bad.

You don't have to fully understand the USA to fully understand democracy (it was invented a tad before you after all) and therefore how to defend it. You're extreme identity politics (completely started by Trump) will be the downfall of you

the mere fact that you have said that Trump started identity politics completely shows how blatantly ignorant you are of the modern American political scene.

But hey, I've read the project 2025, tell us what is " real bad". You've read it chapter and verse haven't you? I'm ready to debate it, tell us the flaws of project 2025.

• Agree 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

He denies it though and that's sleazy. But he's such a total sleazeball in everything he does that it's par for the course.

I remember when he was such a sleaze ball back in the '80s that all of the democratic politicians were lining up to suck his wallet. Including Hillary. Bet your Joe hit him up too.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Exactly. Same as Biden and Clinton and Cheney and too many others.

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

I remember when he was such a sleaze ball back in the '80s that all of the democratic politicians were lining up to suck his wallet. Including Hillary. Bet your Joe hit him up too.

Yeah, the left loved him before he beat Hillary. Notice no one on the left cares that Hillary said the election was stolen every chance she got for years,,,,

Like Elon before he bought Twitter...

Or JD Vance before he ran for office...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

image.jpeg.05ed9d341293ad586d0efc090def0658.jpeg

Just now, AlexRich said:

A street fighter like Trump … :cheesy: … old bone spurs couldn’t wait to show those Vietnamese his moves, but unfortunately couldn’t go due to a letter from his doctor. 

A right wing commentator Ben Shapiro was being interviewed by Andrew Neil (ex Sunday Times (UK) editor and media pundit) and after Neil asked him the first question he immediately accused him of being “on the Left”. Everyone in the UK knows that Neil is a right winger. 

So the “go to” default put down by the MAGA loons is that anyone who opposes them is a left wing agitator. McCarthyism is alive and well in the US. 

For the record, centre right … not extreme. Like an old fashioned Republican before the Cult of MAGA took over. 

McCarthyism, like the January 6th hearing

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Or like James Hodgkinson that perpetrated a mass shooting at a congressional ballgame or when Nicholas Rosken plotted to kill Brett Kavanaugh.

Condemned by the Dem but in the case of Republicans, attacks are often make light or deny. Remember this after Paul Pelosi got his skull cracked, Trump re-tweeted a photographn of a hammer and a pair of underwear or Clay Higgins (R) posted that the assilant was a male prostitute. No condemnation.