Irish terrorist engaged to Thai bride 50 years his junior

33 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

This article must make her family proud. 

I wonder if her family has visited the Shankill Road, Belfast's upscale version of Sukhumvit (well, ok, Sukhumvit is a little bit more respectable than the Shankill). 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you projecting there ?

If you had more sex, would you be less angry ?

He;d still be angry but without the energy to anything about it.

I'm sure she listened intently to his confession and was in awe of his band playing antic's.

She has probably never heard of NI and certainly won't be able to pick it out on a map, due to the total lack of interest in geography in Thai schools, let alone know anything about the troubles and the differences in the various factions that were involved...

• Like 1

Assuming she is actually 21, you really think that a 35 year old Thai lady will be wanting to wipe the bottom of an 85 year old man and push him around in a wheelchair ? Out with her young mates or home with a octogenarian ?

I am 60, my wife now is 46, 14 years is enough for me. 

Go too Thailand , boom boom all you like with girls in their 20's and then calm down and marry someone older that is going to take care of you in old age.

16 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Is IRA a terrorist?

What a ridiculous and uneducated question.

Yes, the IRA were a terrorist organization.

They carried out their campaign of terror by targeting and murdering innocent civilians, while hiding behind their balaclavas, like cowards .

Dirty cowardly scum.

Gormy McMullan was/is a loyalist Protestant,  a member of the loyalist terror group; The Ulster Volunteer Force . One of the groups the British Army and Northern Ireland PLOD treated with kid gloves, if not actually using as thier defacto allies during The Troubles. As he was killing Catholics at Loughinisland, he was never charged. Surprise Surprise Surprise

Do the tabloids you read, not mention these facts? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

Gormy McMullan was/is a loyalist Protestant,  a member of the loyalist terror group; The Ulster Volunteer Force . One of the groups the British Army and Northern Ireland PLOD treated with kid gloves, if not actually using as thier defacto allies during The Troubles. As he was killing Catholics at Loughinisland, he was never charged. Surprise Surprise Surprise

Do the tabloids you read, not mention these facts? 

Did you not understand my post?

I was answering Jone500's post.

I never once stated that McMullan was a Catholic or a member of the IRA.

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You seem to have confused the sides, this alleged terrorist was pro British.

but not someone we wanted on our side, I just hope the gold digger takes him for all he's got.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Technically Northern Irish. Not British.

Ever notice the UK passports?

They say "England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland" right on the cover.

Rubbing it in.

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Is IRA a terrorist?

What a ridiculous and uneducated question.

Yes, the IRA were a terrorist organization.

They carried out their campaign of terror by targeting and murdering innocent civilians, while hiding behind their balaclavas, like cowards .

Dirty cowardly scum.

And the UVF?

Mostly helping little old ladies cross the street?

16 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

This fella is/was UVF. That makes him a British Terrorist.

Technically, Britain engaged in terrorism worldwide for 300 years or so, using the East India Trading Company. India alone was terrorized by the UK, endlessly. Were it not for the thievery and bad behavior, it is likely the UK might have collapsed 100 years ago. 

Colonialism was certainly a far more traumatising experience for colonial subjects than their colonisers. They suffered poverty, malnutrition, disease, cultural upheaval, economic exploitation, political disadvantage, and systematic programmes aimed at creating a sense of social and racial inferiority. While some may argue that any suffering on the part of the British colonialists ought to be met with little sympathy, this is not a reason to obscure it from history.

https://theconversation.com/colonialism-in-india-was-traumatic-including-for-some-of-the-british-officials-who-ruled-the-raj-77068

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Ever notice the UK passports?

They say "England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland" right on the cover.

Rubbing it in.

😂

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 3

If she’s 50y younger than the Batman, I must be only twenty.

I’m not jealous at all, I’ll stick with the wife.

Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yep, I agree 

And paedophiles, rapists, murderers...... the list goes on and on. 

While we're here moaners and complainers, miserable people 😂

That's a bit out there fellah! 

I would think most countries have those degenerates too. (Unfortunately) 

2 hours ago, Andycoops said:

I'm sure she listened intently to his confession and was in awe of his band playing antic's.

She has probably never heard of NI and certainly won't be able to pick it out on a map, due to the total lack of interest in geography in Thai schools, let alone know anything about the troubles and the differences in the various factions that were involved...

And maybe exactly that is the best situation for such a relationship. They won't talk about it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

I believe all terrorist should be actively hunted down and removed from the face of the Earth permanently.

Yep, I agree 

And paedophiles, rapists, murderers...... the list goes on and on. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1