Now that Biden is exiting, isn't it time to look at Trump's mental unfitness for office?

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Definitely Trump's mental fitness should be considered, just as much as Biden's.  I think they are both way too old and way too addled.  The US has a minimum age to be president, why shouldn't there be a maximum age?  35's the minimum, maybe 75 as the maximum.  

75 is too old because you can be president for 2 terms or 8 years so 83 is waaaaay to old. 

I say get over it, if you can put up with puppet man 3 plus years the world isnt going to end because of Trump in office for another 4. Regardless of a opinion he is insane.

I dont think Biden has any clue he exited long time ago.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Your comment was about Kamala's comments though as a comparison to what Vance said - suggesting that it's same same . My point is it's not.

I can't find that quote as being made by or about Biden on google too.

In 50 years they'll be unacceptable or silly or off the cuff  stuff - Biden's had lot's of those. But normally not consequential like denying election results based on nothing. 

Hopefully soon it will be Trump versus someone else and Biden can leave a hero who kicked Trump out in 2020. 

Try harder.  It’s out there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Bingo.

The maga cultists however are incapable of such honest appraisal of their own delusions.

They know Trump lies constantly.

They don't care. They like it. They literally WORSHIP him.

The insanity of authoritarian cult of personality leader infecting a significant portion of the public.

Where have we seen this before in history? You know. 

Seek professional help.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes this is the double standard again and like Conway I blame the MSM tremendously.

There has been constant talk that Biden needs to take cognitive tests.

I haven't seen even one suggestion that Trump must submit to an independent psychiatric review to determine if he is mentally fit for office.

This is because there is a real reason for Buden to do a test and the talk of Trump having a psychiatric review is nonsense. That's the reason why one is widely discussed and the other is not. 

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

Please explain this stupid comment? White resentment about what?

"Jews will not replace us" - Fine people according to 45

White Christian Nationalists are one of the most dangerous groups on the planet, and they swap spit freely with 45.

I could go on but you will just ignore or lie about anything posted against the cult leader.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

This is because there is a real reason for Buden to do a test and the talk of Trump having a psychiatric review is nonsense. That's the reason why one is widely discussed and the other is not. 

If Biden wanted to put this issue to rest, he would take a cognitive test and be done with it. The refusal to do so is monumentally suspect.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Dave5710 said:

Biden has neither confirmed nor denied his exit from office!  Trump has already taken a cognitive evaluation and he aced it also!

Please tell me you're not referring to the "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" joke?

13 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I could go on but you will just ignore or lie about anything posted against the cult leader.

Rubbish, I'm not a Trumpist. Just looking for rational debate, Which some on here are incapable of doing! 

Edited by CharlieKo
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

Rubbish, I'm not a Trumpist. Just looking for rational debate, Which some on her are incapable of doing! 

Anyone who doesn't despise Trump us a cult member Trumpist , there is no middle ground 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

You realise that guy @Jingthing who posted the comment "White resentment", is a Jew. That your comment comes  across as racist?

You realize that was a quote from the "Tiki Torch" march? And their chant was DEFINITELY racist!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Anyone who doesn't despise Trump us a cult member Trumpist , there is no middle ground 

There is no acceptance of opinion from either side. People are too polarised. American Politics is <deleted>.  

• Agree 1

On 7/20/2024 at 2:36 AM, jas007 said:

No offense, but Trump is most definitely NOT insane.  

They don't judge psychopaths and narcissists insane, they are our leaders world wide, who else could inflict such hell on innocent people by blowing whole populations up and starvation, while the corrupt live like kings. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Trump’s grand finale speech on the last night of the RNC is proof he is competent to reassume the helm as Commander In Chief of the United States of America.

American Bad As-!

Not a Biden moment at any time.

Wait until Biden speaks at the DNC.  It won’t be pretty.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes, absolutely he is semi senile at best, at least partly insane, incoherent, rambling, and the man cannot hold a train of thought for more than 15 seconds. In addition to that he cannot negotiate his way out of a paper bag, he was beaten by every world leader that he negotiated with in his last term, including Xi, Kim, Putin, MBS and others, and he wants to distance himself from the allies and relationships the US has spent a century building.

All of this makes him perhaps the most dangerous man in the world. So, yes he should be questioned all the time. 

Thanks for the comedy post. I needed a laugh.

All of this makes him perhaps the most dangerous man in the world.

Remind us who supports a war that could go nuclear and who doesn't.

All of this makes him perhaps the most dangerous man in the world.

Remind us who supports a war likely to expand to engulf the Middle East.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1