Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Isn't that Biden you are talking about- the man that was convinced he was capable of being POTUS for 4 more years?

IIRC Biden gave a cogent SOTU address about 6 months ago.

As someone who claims to have worked in the nursing field, you should know cognitive decline may be quite rapid.

All the Trumpers are beating the drum of Biden being unfit to run again, right from the start of the election year. They don't seem to apply the same standard to trump, who has given repeated examples of cognitive decline since he lost in 2020.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC Biden gave a cogent SOTU address about 6 months ago.

As someone who claims to have worked in the nursing field, you should know cognitive decline may be quite rapid.

All the Trumpers are beating the drum of Biden being unfit to run again, right from the start of the election year. They don't seem to apply the same standard to trump, who has given repeated examples of cognitive decline since he lost in 2020.

Have you watched Trump’s acceptance speech and/or the debate with Biden?

No sign of cognitive decline on Trump.

Biden, his record speaks for itself.  At least he had an alibi.  Dementia.

And now Harris.  No excuses, pure stupidity.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

13 years ago.  Nothing out of the ordinary at that time.

You left out the best part.

“It’s interesting: I was looking at the ones I’m running against. I’ve contributed to most of them. Can you believe it?” Trump said while campaigning in 2016. “I’ve given to Democrats. I’ve given to Hillary. I’ve given to everybody! Because that was my job. I gotta give to them. Because when I want something, I get it. When I call, they kiss my (expletive).””

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you believe everything you read? Even for Trump haters that's rather quick to be spreading BS.

Are you saying he's lying too? Like Trump: "Our family came from Sweden".

Read the book for you;

"D Vance is the Republican Party's nominee for vice-president in the 2024 United States presidential election. He released a memoir in 2016 titled Hillbilly Elegy which detailed his life growing up in Middletown

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Says a bloke, you, who doesn't know the difference between a fact and a lie.....................🤫

You’re upset that I exposed facts.  

You didn’t watch or else you would agree with me.

BTW , does Kamala’s coronation have the same effect on you as the Queen of Englands?

IMG_3098.jpeg

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Kamala pulled in almost 100 million first day outpacing both Trump’s  and Biden’s  largest day a record set for fundraising 

How much did she steal from Biden?

IMG_3097.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Not just foreigners.  I have never heard of this mysterious Project 2025.

But then I don’t watch MSNBC or the View.

Nothing on Fox.

I’ve only seen it mentioned of all places on this forum.

Once again be more specific about “GOP Policies “.

I know, probably asking too much.  Even though it’s on your topic.

Placeholder is available to bail you out.  Just ask him.  He seems to be a fine chap, for a liberal.

"Project 2025 | Presidential Transition Project"

https://www.project2025.org

"Nothing on Fox."

So Fox is your only source of info.

Edited by cdemundo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Kamala pulled in almost 100 million first day outpacing both Trump’s  and Biden’s  largest day a record set for fundraising 

Hundreds of millions of $$ in mysterious donations can't possibly mean anything nefarious is happening, right?

Looks to me like the fix is in.  The Dem elite are dumping so much money on Harris because they know it can't be diverted to another candidate that the voters may prefer.

It will be interesting, since some Dems want to be shed of Harris.  Could be a civil war in the party.  That's just one small step away from the coup they just had.

But you only hear that if you read alternative news sources.  For the MSM, it's nothing but rainbows and pink ponies in the DNC.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

You expose nothing, besides, a liar should not be trusted and be avoided at all costs, the same as your criminal, led by his small head leader.......😒

Forgot to take your medicine again eh?

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

"No sign of cognitive decline on Trump".

Really? Confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. Biden with Obama. Some weird dissertation on electric boats and sharks. Falling asleep and farting during the hush money trial.

Denial is only a river in Egypt for you.

What part of the speech or debate I quoted were those remarks?  I must of gone to the head.

Even so everyone has a blunder OCCASIONALLY.  You, me and everyone else here.

With Joe , it’s consistent.  

You know that but refuse to acknowledge.  That’s the first sign.  

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

Hundreds of millions of $$ in mysterious donations can't possibly mean anything nefarious is happening, right?

Looks to me like the fix is in.  The Dem elite are dumping so much money on Harris because they know it can't be diverted to another candidate that the voters may prefer.

It will be interesting, since some Dems want to be shed of Harris.  Could be a civil war in the party.  That's just one small step away from the coup they just had.

But you only hear that if you read alternative news sources.  For the MSM, it's nothing but rainbows and pink ponies in the DNC.

thanks for qualifying the sources as it helps...

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

It's a pity Trump can't grift selling tin hats to his devotees, but I suppose that would be a bridge too far, even for him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Really? Confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. Biden with Obama. Some weird dissertation on electric boats and sharks. Falling asleep and farting during the hush money trial.

Good God.  Back in her 30's Mom used to yell at one of us kids, calling us another one's name.  Sometimes, she'd rattle off 2 or 3 names before she landed on the right one.

Strangely, she never vapor locked during a conversation.

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Forgot to take your medicine again eh?

Is that the best you can do, tell lies again, this member, me, is lucky enough not to take any medication, though I doubt you can say the same.......🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

It's a pity Trump can't grift selling tin hats to his devotees, but I suppose that would be a bridge too far, even for him.

I'll bet that sounded better in your head...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

I’ll have a look when I get the time.

Too busy answering fan mail at the moment.

Your biggest lie yet, more like telling the folk in the next flat to keep the noise down...🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Your biggest lie yet, more like telling the folk in the next flat to keep the noise down...🤣

Does the staff know you’re out of your bed loitering?

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Is that the best you can do, tell lies again, this member, me, is lucky enough not to take any medication, though I doubt you can say the same.......🤣

Only vitamins and the occasional blue pill when doing an all night session.

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

I'll bet that sounded better in your head...

You'd lose. Of course, you are probably used to that.

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Keep associating with liberals, you might actually learn something more than your current circumscribed purview.

I have tried but the vast majority are hypocrites.

1 hour ago, lavender19 said:

And you honestly think he did all that on his own. 

Asked and answered ^^^ up there somewhere. Do you think ANY president works in isolation? Do you think ANY president sets out to not have a team around them?

Even Trump had a team, which appeared to be there so that he could ignore their advice and do whatever he wanted to do in the first place.

5 hours ago, cdemundo said:

I'll agree impressive  - what happened to that woman - I've never seen her like that since. Maybe she's always been out of her depth as VP and knows it , if so, all that in spades as President. I assume that's the equivalent of a UK Select Committee doing oversight - which as lawyer would play to her strengths and is an internal House affair. But one swallow does not a summer make.